OI M8? YEWR ROIDIN YER MO'ERCOICLE AWL WRONG M8. THAT'S ILLEGAL THA' IS...

>OI M8? YEWR ROIDIN YER MO'ERCOICLE AWL WRONG M8. THAT'S ILLEGAL THA' IS, WE'LL BE TAKIN' THA' M8 AND IT'S OFF TA TH' DUNGEONS WIV YEW
note: britshariahs will defend this

It's disturbing the Muslim kids hourly prayer m8. That's against the law and carries a minimum prison sentence.

If the owner made unnecessary noise he should be guillotin- punished with a fine of 1000000 pounds.

it's the opposite, it's hitskin kids who drive these bikes at night making as much noise as possible waking up everybody in the process
fuck them, the police is right on that one

shitskin*

Voice of sanity in a terrible Sup Forums-tier thread

Oh no some chav lost his bike however will we cope

To be fair, dickbags that rip down the streets on performance dirtbikes can get fucked. That shit is so fucking loud and annoying, and this is coming from a fellow dirtbike fag

I don't know what kind of retard would put the effort into making that thing street legal.

>motorbike
That's a moped, fuck em

Why the fuck are Euro cops always posting gay shit like this on their twitter?

>OI BRUV. YEW TROYING TA' INCOITE RAY-SHUL CONFLICT GUVNA? CLAP 'IM IN IRONS 'ARRY, WE'LL HANG 'IM ON THE MORROW

>it's the opposite, it's hitskin kids who drive these bikes at night making as much noise as possible waking up everybody in the process

Sounds like fun.

I wish I was a shit skin in france.

People outside of America see the police the same way they see their next door neighbour except they also see police the same way american blacks see Martin Luther King.

its got a motor

its a bike

its a motorbile

I dont see no peddles on it

FUCK YOU AND YOUR DISINFO SWAMPO NEGRO

Its not for the paramedics scrapping your brain matter off the pavement later.
t. Country plagued by bike gangs
Look up mat rempit

>BLOIMEY M8 LOOK OUT!!!!! IT'S A KNOIFE!!! CALL IN TH' BOMB SQUAD M8, AND GET THIS AREA QUARANTINED. THIS IS PROPAH TERRORISM THIS IS

>being ridden anti-socially
What did they mean by that?

Intentionally causing loud noise, i.e. antisocial behaviour

I guess it must be really fun until you hit the 20s and then you have to get a job

After a certain point older arabs all seem depressed af since they are stuck in a shit job, they don't study so they have to drive an uber or get minimum wage boring office shit or some shit like that
Living in ghetto projects
Probably they all have weed and alcohol problems
Another thing i noticed is tendency to become very fat very quick, arabs tend to be fat in general but when they hit 30 holy shit it's like "ok i give up let's just eat kebab every meal now, no point trying"
I guess they can go to football matches to cope idk

Sounds like as much fun as being a nigger in the USA

Best thing you could be in France would be Jewish t b h

>hit skin
Fight club boys where we at

Thank you.

Sounds fun for me though.

lol you people need to fight your own wars and fuck the police cuz they dont give a rats ass.

the police only give a fuck if the goyim masses scheme to overthrow the "chosaen people" masters.

let me tell you how I deal with one of these assholes here, a few shots from my window from Rusty (my vintage air rifle) on their bike and they scare off.

bonus points if you hit them on the leg or head

Looks like a butter knife.

Sometime, I'm sad I'm born French, but then I remember 'hey at least I'm not born English.'

Riding motorcycles with a bunch of friends is very social.

Anti-social is just a code word for pissing off normie conformists.

Need the
>revved his engine in a racist manner

Normie conformists have work in the morning

this. these are just way too loud for driving in residential areas imo

I live in central (rich) Paris so i don't have the problem, and it's noisy 100% of the time here anyways

I only noticed this while on holidays on the countryside in my grandparents town

I called police on them one night and they got taken in for alcohol with minors+drugs, didn't hear them since, maybe it's not as good as shooting them ok but very satisfying still

and tv to watch when they get home

repeat x5 days a week and then usually do something boring like watch tv on the weekend too.

>siezed
and yes, I will lol

>normie conformists.

Which is a code word for taxpayers.

I pay tax too though desu.

yes wagie, we all know you work very hard for mr. shekelstein so you can pay money to president noseberg's government. you must be so proud.

>Go to work
>come come
>watch tv
>post on fb
>go to bed

repeat x5

weekend
>watch tv
>post on fb

>See some people on dirt bikes having fun.
>Oh no they are ruining my interesting sit at home watching tv lifestyle

I give no shit if theyre doing it during day, but when it's night and I need to get my beauty sleep, then it becomes personal.

>hurr everyone trying to sleep is a wageslave
maybe some of them have more exciting lives than the people on the bikes, how could you possibly know ? literally everybody needs to sleep

we got your unique gimmick. None of us came to think of that. quiet, now

What do you call them in Poland?

jebane kurwy

top kek. and this is why Polakenstan such a fucking shithole full of shit.

lol it is, this place is ukrania 2.0

and when youre in ukrania you need to make like ukranians do.

the good news is this shit is headed your way...so it's not like your shithole will be getting better any time soon.

reichmaister all round """" leaders of yurope """"

*spits*

Most normies that complain about people having fun don't live exciting lives.