Wisconsin (10) @ BYU

Come have a drink with us mormons

fyi game is on espnews until the memphis/ucla game is over

Fat kicker strikes again

Well bros, we can't look worse than Michigan right?

Our women don't put out, but we have a nice view of the game

BYU pls win

t. michigan fan

lol Mormons can't handle the rushing attack

show more underagedqt mormons espn

muh dick

naw just want to see back to back upset

Love those good mormon girls who only let you put it in the butt, for god

HEY WISCO, YOU GUYS REMEMBER ME?

I swear to god he's gotten fatter and it's great.

Michigan is massively overrated this year. They've looked like dogshit in every game so far.
They'll get exposed during the B1G schedule.

more weight = more inertia for kicking leg

right? He's like a Brazilian Janikowski

I know he goes to Wisconsin, but how much of his gut can be attributed to alcohol? Seabass' blood is basically vodka, for comparison.

If we can somehow get him up to 4 bills he'll be unstoppable.

The cheese curds and endless beer always go straight to the gut. Sincerely, guy who gained 15lbs his last 2 years at wisconsin drinking and eating

Just 15lbs? Amateur...

Must suck to get torched by a TE with only 4 fingers

>only 15 pounds in two years

Pleb. I gained 20 pounds in my first year.

Fucking Ian's, QQ's, dorm food, and shitty beer.

>QQ

FUCK, I knew deep down there was something I've been missing since graduating. That, and drunk Asian Kitchen ended so many drunk nights for me

>father went to Sconny
>I go to an east coast private school
I miss the midwest bros

Get get sloppy drunk on saturdays and say it's because you're from Wisconsin whenever anyone gives you a nasty look, they'll get it

that'll change me, but not the people

Sconnieland dominating

Not enough Sconnie memes

I miss Frank posting

What the fuck is this Wisconsin offense, I don't like this. I'm comfortable with our typical 4 rushing touchdowns. What's with all this passing nonsense?

I'm totally ok with it. We haven't had a multi-attack offense since Wilson was QB

Why is Wisconsin not ranked higher than Michigan yet? Michigan is clearly shit this year.

As a Wisco fan I'll say that Michigan's defense is pretty scary, but ya even our offense looks way ahead of theirs

The horny man needs to get some fucking confidence and this is the game to do it in. He looked so shit last week. Like first time high school starter bad. He's looked good today though.

Our side of the division is GG EZ this year yet again. Nebraska and Iowa suck balls.

If anything it will make future opponents at least have to think about the pass game, which will free up the box for more runs

Watching early games I don't think any team in the West can really challenge the Badgers. Iowa and Nebraska fell off a cliff, Northwestern is weaker, Minnesota is better but not enough to really challenge and everyone else is terrible. I think we can beat Michigan this year too.

RUN

THE

BUTT SEX

Wisconsin run game vs Michigan defensive line will be interesting to see. I'm pretty confident Wisco's defense will dominate that lame Michigan offense though

lmao holy shit, someone please make a webm of that last safety

Holy fuck we're destroying the BYU Sister Wives

i dont think anyone honestly expected this to be close. if they win by 40 one of my homeboys has to give me a BLOWJOB.