What's his worst look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>best
>worst
1997 is the only truly shitty one

God damn man the digits.
Also 97 Bowie did nothing wrong. Free him.

Quads confirm

I aspire to have hair like 1974 bowie, just gotta grow out the sides a bit more to match the fringe

>Best: 1975
>Worst: 1973

Ziggy just doesn't do anything for me.

How the hell did he age so well

It's comic how every 'futuristic' new romantic wannabee in the early 1980's had 1975-77 Bowie hair.

I feel this a poor update. It sort of paves over the Ziggy stuff and Diamond Dogs, and I think kind of muddles the mid-70's. But still valid.

>Best
1974/1976
>Worst
1997 is pretty objectively an iffy cut and that picture has dumb highlights, but I think that was just the photoshoot. It's not objective, but I have never been a fan of 1987's full weird coif. Sometimes it's alright, sometimes it's what the fuck.

I mean, to be fair, it's the best haircut anyone's ever had, so you can't really blame them.

digits confirm, 75-77 is a beautiful evolution

and to counter that 93-97 is the WORST evolution

>best
pic related
>worst

Alright you assholes fine I guess colored hair isn't cool.

Is this a better picture for 97?
Should I replace fruit-stripe Bowie with this pic?

Yes. Also, maybe make '72 the shorter Ziggy hair, make '73 the Motion Picture style, make '74 a Diamond Dogs one, and put what's '74 over as '75 and I think that nails it.

Also please post full res 1980 picture

Definitely a better looking pic than the one thats up there without the dumb blue highlights but still gross

pic related ultimately his best look, can this be added for 86

checked

I'm not adding fucking Labyrinth.

F u c k t h o s e q u a d s
I can't say no to that. Here's the full 1980 pic.

89' bowie looks the coolest IMO.

he wasn't the only one with hair like that but it was still a mistake

1997 is super dope

would look great with a fiery shirt

I replaced FruitStripe Bowie despite not wanting to.
Greater good, I suppose.

Well, I guess that's that. Thanks!

>Nice flowers in the back
>That smile
Such a wholesome Bowie

Maybe use this one for '74, it's one of the kinder ones for Diamond Dogs/Young Americans era hair.

>and put what's '74 over as '75 and I think that nails it.
That one WAS the original 75 picture but I found out the photoshoot was from 74 so it was ineligible. But I loved the picture too much to let it go so I just moved it over left.

Oh shit, that's fair. Maybe have two for '72/'73? It's hard, it was such a weird fucking transition between Ziggy and Diamond Dogs. He looked pretty weird at one point, hair and all, for like a solid year, then it just immediately swapped into Thin White Duke somehow right at the tail end of '74.

>Pic and filename related

The original picture for 74 was actually from the same era. I love the haircut for it.

But I decided since the other was a better picture it'd be better to represent that era.

Only one per year, though.

Any albums similar to his s/t?

just bants m8
Labyrinth is good tho

>Labyrinth is good
Oh no no no.

& The girl in it is a cute, I wonder if bowie hit

If you're talking shit about David Sylvian you need to stop right there

labyrinth sucks, but ive seen the movie so many times as a child i love it. Its like a shitty album that holds a special place in your life.

In all honesty I feel incredibly seduced by Tin Machine-era Bowie.

IMO his best look was actually his 90s look, like in I'm Afraid of Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU

That said, my favorite album of his is "Heroes" (1977), and my favorite era of his is his glam one (1971 - 1973)

And yes, I realize that his glam era is really '72 to '74, but I really like Hunky Dory, and I think Diamond Dogs is mediocre (though Big Brother is one of his best songs ever)

I remember watching the Blackstar video premiere and the first thing that I thought was god damn he'd aged a lot in a couple of years since I saw that 2014 picture, then not long after we found out why.

That's actually a really good point. I remember having the same reaction the year before he died - he'd gone from someone who'd aged incredibly well, to a kind of fatter, way older looking guys in just a couple years. I remember having that same impression, but hadn't reflected on it since his death. Depressing.

>yfw 97 Bowie is the best version

check these

That was a sad time. I remember seeing it, and being so happy he released a new album (The first since I really got into him) and was doing weirder stuff again. But I really noticed age caught up with him. I thought it at the time; I knew, I was like "He's gonna die. He's sick and this sounds like a dark, final song."

I wish I hasn't been right.

>best
>worst
1999 (he looks like a soccer mom and it's crazy bad)

Mid 70s are the best ones. 80 looks good too
02/03 are underappreciated
97 gets too much hate. 69 and 72 are much worse

>Best 2016

>Worst 1999

The look that should define him though is 76' to 77'.

I prefer whatever look he is rocking at this very moment

>1997 and 1999 are Final Fantasy villains