Got Crushed to hard.

good thread OP

agreed

So why did they release this shit EP?

who i she?

a CRUSHED.com model.

post link u idiot

is that stupid cunt kero kero bonito

Ok it seems like you might not understand I was making a joke, which probably means you actually don't know who this is.
Its Sarah Midori Perry from the band Kero Kero Bonito an EU pop band. They recently released an EP that was a large departure from there old stuff so I don't know people are memeing some images from the music video.

>see thumbnail
>thought it was Proxy Paige
>kinda want to fap now

Guy's why did their music suddenly become shit? Please don't say CRUSHED because there's no way being used and abused by some chad would effect this thots music right? It's not like the sudden sharpness in edge and darkness was because of that, right? She's not some bitter used cunt now, it must be because Sup Forums bullied her -- yea that's it. You guys ruined her. FUCK YOU!

>Sup Forums loves Bonito Generation
>You guys ruined her
cool cool

I'm confused about it as well. Even if she's emotionally raw right now there are 2 other members of the band, and they are they ones that actually play instruments other then just pecking at a drum pad.
Why did they change their production and sound so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZEJtWtaLQ

Truly a weird and rude dude.
So they even wrote pop versions of it? So they are just towing her emo line for a bit?

Definitely not because the lead FEMALE singer wanted to.These are unyielding, strong-willed men we're talking about here. They wouldn't be led astray by the whims an unstable woman going through a breakup. They dictate the musical direction and sound.

That's not a very healthy band relationship, allowing one person to dictate your whole sound.

yea well learn to fucking sing and instead of playing the bass you replacable beta and then talk shit stop harassing me I fucking hate men

That's some weak bait dude.
On the off hand it is Sarah chill and let your sound evolve naturally rather then forcing it because you're sad.

Side note I met Gus and Jamie in New York after a show and they didn't seem beta at all. Me and my friend were the only people who recognized them, despite them being on stage infront of everyone for an hour.

A female in a group of guys always becomes a Helen of Troy you dumb beta cuck. This is true for business and music. If they don't appease her I guarantee they will splinter. The white knight nature of males and the emotionally minipulative side of women are oil and fire. Stop deluding yourself and accept reality and human nature.

pp totem

When I was in a band the female of the group didn't dominate anything. She was the drummer though.

If she was hot, given enough time and a little success that was a ticking time bomb especially if she wasn't as talented as the rest.

Go see a therapist.

>Stop deluding yourself and accept reality and human nature.

Let me guess, this deep knowledge of human nature was gathered from Sup Forums and various infographics, and not from actual human interaction?

You're a joke, man.

As I thought. She wasn't hot, and was in a no-name band and had no leverage. There's no trouble if no one wants to fuck her

Based taste

>She wasn't hot
She was fine
>No-name band
Of course
>Had no leverage
Not completely true.
>there's no trouble if no one wants to fuck her
She dated the bassist.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGCcFs_M1QA

honestly this guy seems really insecure. You think she got weirded by him constantly posting weird captions about her and ended it?

There are no infographics describing the dynamic of team with a single sexually viable female in it on Sup Forums. This insight was gathered from impeccable studies by the US military, pop history knowledge, and interactions with men and women and observations I've made when I introduce a new friend into a group and having them slide in the DM's without any consideration for me just out of respect. This happens so predictably because I'm told by my close friends this happens. Yes, if a girl is hot guys you trust will side with her if anything happens.

God I love Slutcore.
So basically you got burnt and are bitter.

Then, it may just be your thirsty friend group.

In my experience, hot girls tend to be excluded from the group dynamic(even if they force their way in.) and are generally distrusted over people you actually know and care about.

No i said the girls were close friends. It's not a matter of romatic feelings, but feelings of disrespect if you meant I got burnt by the guy, then yes. If someone tries to creep on a friend lowkey, that jeoprizes my friends and I've cultivate a good group so now i'm incredibly careful about who I let in. This CRUSHER fella was a wedge that this inexperienced girl let in even though they had lots to lose, he didn't give a fuck because he wasn't in the band so why would he even consider it

Please stop now, cuck. You're using shaming tactics 101. Did you learn this from your mother since you had no father? Next ask me who hurt me and why I'm so bitter and hate women.

Lol that projecting.
Who hurt you.

you aint gonna never fuckin read that

I really don't get the hype behind this group

>
>God I love Slutcore.

...Is there a chart for essential Slutcore? I wanna listen to more.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1pBtVnDvbk

Yes I'm projecting my life experience and understanding of human psychology to fuel conjecture on the sudden drastic change of a band whose whole sthcik was bright pop music.. That's all we can do unless we know them personally, but the only difference between you and I is that I don't ignore the CRUSHING bulge in front of me to virtue signal on the internet

Fucking Millionaires. They used to make me so angry and horny at the same time back in the Myspace days.

You've lost the thread of the conversation.

No didn't, I was being purposly obtsue; to ridicule you. I'm aware when you said priojecting you were referring to my personal attacks on here I know you're stupid but learn to read between the lines.

Lol that's not even what I was talking about.

yes it was

No. You said I was ignoring crusher, from my first post I brought him up.

Her Brit is showing

Your accusation of projection was in this post in reply to this This came before I said you were ignoring crusher, so now I see you're full of shit or you can predict the future and reply preemptively.

>cuck
>Shaming tactics
>Single mother
>Not projecting your insecurities on to others
Lmfao

Yes, those were the insults I said I was purposly being obstuse about AND which you claimed were not talking about here and deflected with the a retarded reply that you were referring to a post I hadn't even posted yet.
Instead used your claim of projection to fruther drive in my main point with this post

The thing is, I don't give a fuck about projection. facts are facts. Petty female shaming tactics and attempts to dismiss my argument with bullshit red harring accusations ASIDE -- the point still stands: women are the driving force that causes great change in human nature. Even the recent florida attacks were because of a woman.

Sorry I'm too good at following a string of conversation, and even if you try and obsficate with making bullshit accusations of doing the thing you're doing, your brainlet slip ups give you away.

Lmfao I ain't even going to read that shit. You should seek help you seem pretty neurotic.

thanks for the concern but I was simply gathering my actual thoughts on the topic by shit posting. It's a devil's advocate method. If you really thjink I was serious then maybe some of the shit I said about your intelegence might actually hold some weight lol

When will newfags stop posting in CRUSHER threads?

Am I the only one who thinks the change in sound wasn't that bad and that the hate is not deserved?

No

what are these fucking pictures

why carve a niche in cutesy J-Pop then make shitty generic bandcamp music?

I like Only Acting

>jerk off for an hour in the bathroom to accentuate your dick more in your shitty gym pics
Why are asians so insecured

check these

fucking hell user

Does it really pass u dumb faggots that they just happened to like and get into a noise and more abrasive aesthetic? There is this thing, it's called 'artistic growth', if you didn't know that existed, well you now do

I dont get it they had a good sound. Why do they wanna sound like a shittier Alvvays now???

They nothing alike you faggot

did you really want the same shit again? this sound doesn't lend itself to get overused.

oh wow a group that released a shitty pop album releases a shitty indie pop album I am so shocked at their new direction

checked

Yeah how are they? They dress and appear like betas but on stage they act a bit more masculine than I thought they would. Without the whole jap pop Midori-Perry thing I'm fairly certain their music would be better

She cried a lot in her last two Instagram livestreams for whatever reason. So maybe

>He doesn't know about Gus and Jamie's separate side projects