does breaking bad count ?

I regret wasting almost 2 horus of my life watching this anthrophobe garbage

The Hunt

LMAO THIS LOOKS RIDICULOUS

WOMEN ARE FOR SUCKING COCK AND MAKING SANDWICHES

>implying they aren't
Stop being a white knight

But the doctor Lady was literally going to save the world you fucking retard

What's this image about, what is she doing wrong?

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Seriously. If Elsa hadn't shown up, Indy would have found the Grail on his own, without Nazis.

WOMAN DETECTED!

So you have no idea. That's pretty embarrassing but whatever, you've been through worse, user.

I would assume it's the way she's holding the gun.

That was my first thought too but it's clearly not loaded so it doesn't matter in the slightest.

RULE 1 OF GUNS

SHES POINTING BOTH HER SIDEARM AND HER RIFLE AT HERSELF TO MAKE SURE HER OUTFIT IS FIXED UP CUTE

WOMEN ARE A MEME

THEY'RE NOT LEADERS AND THEY'RE A LIABILITY IN COMBAT

every Trojan War movie

Didn't notice the rifle.

I just made a gun with my fingers and pointed it at my left arm. I'm in as much danger as that woman was then. You're autistic, user. And she's not fixing her outfit, she's taking a magazine out of her pocket.

YOU ARE TO NEVER DO IT, EVERY BOYSCOUT KNOWS IT LET ALONE ACTIVE MILITARY

WHY DO YOU THINK SHES GETTING THOSE LOOKS FROM EVERYONE

THE AUTISTIC IS (You)

If not a troll, pointing your weapon in an unsafe direction at all times is considered retarded. You treat a weapon as if it was loaded always.

It's extra retarded when theres cameras around.

The burning autism.

And she's only getting looks from one person and even that guy looks more like he's looking at her ass.

>AUTIST MAD AS FUCK

STAY AUTISTIC LMAO

How is it clearly not loaded, the magazine well is pointed the other way. Hopefully an NCO gave her an earful for such disrespect of a sidearm.

Autism is what makes western militaries so great.

LOOK OUT BRO, THE NUMBER ONE RULE, MORTAL DANGER RIGHT IN THIS IMAGE

Because she's currently loading it. And they check whether it's loaded before they hand it out to them.

>cucks like this exist

1. Shes pointing the pistol at herself
2. Look at the positiong of her Rifle which is also pointed at herself

If it was loaded those people wouldn't be anywhere near that calm. They'd be scrambling to point it away or disarm her.

Let's say the weapon being loaded or unloaded didn't matter, she's still loading her weapon completely wrong. You don't manipulate shit with your shooting hand and point your weapon towards your chest.

It's like saying someone is being autistic because they're telling some retard not to drive with both feet.

FINGERS ARENT A GUN FAGGOT :^)

EXPLAIN THE RIFLE IN HER CROTCH

SHES A WALKING MEME

WOMEN ARE INCOMPETENT, JUST DEAL WITH IT LMAO

I bet you don't actually own a gun and if you do I hope you ND soon

What movie's this?

Every Jurassic Park sequel. Think about it

holy fuck I forgot about her...

I didn't think there was worse than BrBa's skyler, but she's much worse.

SO POINTING A FINGER AT YOURSELF IS OKAY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SHOOT BULLETS. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE DOESN'T SHOOT BULLETS? AN UNLOADED GUN. GOOD JOB ON DEFEATING YOUR OWN ARGUMENT YOU DUMB FUCK.

How do you know which is her shooting hand? And it's just a useless piece of metal at that point, it doesn't matter how she holds it.

>not to drive with both feet
You push the clutch with your right feet? Are you fucking retarded or drive automatic like some woman?

Today I will remind them.

Double INdemnity
Basic Instinct
Macbeth

LMAO CRY HARDER NOGUNZ

YOU NEVER POINT IT AT YOURSELF, HOW OFTEN WAS THAT DRILLED INTO HER YET SHE DISREGARDS IT ENTIRELY

ITS JUST AN ACCESSORY TO HER, LIKE A HANDBAG

WOMEN ARE SIMPLY INFERIOR CREATURES, NO AMOUNT OF TRAINING WILL FIX THEM :^)

>YOU CANNOT POINT IT LIKE THAT BECAUSE MUH AUTISM :(((

lmaoing at your life

VALIANT EFFORT SER FEDORA

BUT MLADY WON'T REWARD YOU THIS TIME :^)

I can tell you've never owned or held a gun. You treat EVERY weapon like it's loaded, no exceptions. It's stupidity like that leads to accidents

underrated post

Or you can hold it any way you like as long you're not retarded and know for sure it's not loaded.

It's not like it's gonna get fired. She's not even touching the trigger

>Why has that guy dyed his mustache brown? It would look so much better if he left it the same colour as his hair.
>.......Ooooooooohhh.....oh....oh dear

>hold it any way you like
>not retarded

Doesn't fucking matter. Ask any respectable gun owner, they say the exact same thing. You act like it's a fucking toy.

>I am a retard and I can't deal with other people not being as fucking stupid as I am

Shhh, it's okay.

At that point it's as good as one.

Most /k/ommandos are insufferable.

>"YOURE NOT DOING THING LIKE YOURE SUPPOSED TO DO IT SO ITS BAD EVEN IF ITS GIVING YOU GOOD RESULTS REEEEEEEE"

I have a cousin who has some seriously good aim and he shoots pistols with one eye closed. one day at the range some k fag tried to scold him constantly because of this "dude, don't close one eye, you need to shoot with both eyes!"

why the fuck do you care, my cousin was hitting all the targets at the bullseye and the fat guy couldn't hit shit.

They also get overtly aggressive with how you hold guns, even if you're a bodybuilder shooting a glock, lord forbids they see you holding it with teacup grip, they'll lose their shit even if you have perfect recoil control

You need to be 18 to post here.

Indeed so you should really leave.

i wanted to kill james woods' character so much, loved when deniro beat the shit out of him

>Calling me underage because I follow basic gun safety
Yeah sure whatever kid, have a free (you)

>fucking stupid
IF YOU ARE POINTING BOTH YOUR RIFLE AND YOUR PISTOL AT YOURSELF WHILE BEING INSPECTED BY SENIOR OFFICERS DESPITE BEING TRAINED EXPLICITLY TO NEVER DO SO

YOU MIGHT BE A WOMAN :^)

But in every Indiana Jones movie, the bad guy almost wins by following Indy as he figures out where the whatever is located. So if Indy just stayed home, the Nazis/Pooinloos/Nazis/Soviets would lose because they'd never find what they're looking for on their own.

>I'm too fucking stupid to check whether a gun is loaded

I told you it's okay, little autistic boy. Shhh.

Rule of gun safety is not pointing it on where you don't intend to shoot, loaded or otherwise

SUCH A SLUT FOR PUNISHMENT :^)

WOMAN OR NUMALE?

YOU REALIZE HOW BADLY UR GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT RIGHT LMAO

equality will be the death of us all

>if I'm a literal fucking braindead fucktard who can't even check one basic thing and therefore actually less competent than the woman in my gif, it means you're getting BTFO

Really makes me think. Top logic.

YOUR NOT THINKING, YOUR FLAILING WILDLY ON PURE EMOTION

THE MILITARY IS ABOUT TRAINING
SHE WAS TRAINED TO NEVER DO
WHAT SHE DID

QED SHE'S INCOMPETENT, MUCH LIKE (You) IN THIS ARGUMENT :^)

Sicario

>they told her to act like a fucking retard, so she should stop being competent and be a dumbfuck like me; how dare she be better

user that is so embarrassing. I'm so sorry. I never knew it all came down to inferiority complex on your part.

Then that's terrible loading as well, you should be holding the weapon up in front of your face so that your eyes are always downrange. I'm not military myself, but all my habits came from shooting with Marines, guess they are right about the army.

>THIS:
>COMPETENT
LIBERAL CAPACITY FOR DELUSION.TGA

IN FACT, IF SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE AS YOUR TROLL ARGUMENT GOES THEN ITS INSUBORDINATION

DOING IT BY ACCIDENT BECAUSE HER FEMALE BRAIN CANT PROCESS BASIC TRAINING CAN AT LEAST BE EXCUSED AS INCOMPETENCE, WHICH IT IS :^)

BECAUSE WOMEN ARE A MEME LMAO

Literally collapsed an entire flourishing society and led to millions being killed because she was unhappy being poor.

I'm all in favor of the content of that gif, but it bothers me that The Donald is not Donald.

Not a scam it's actually sick copr.ga/199

But part of the problem with that movie is that she's too redeemable. Villain my ass

Well yes the movie is shit but she still ruins everything.

Thanks for posting

:^)

This made me cringe

You always treat a gun as if its loaded, clearly you don't know much about what you're talking about.

whole movie could of been done without ginger.

it was pretty closely based on a true story, she was a key part of that story

Also you can't have Camelot without Guinevere.

THIS

a one arm'd, one legg'd guy pulled himself over with ease. The look on her face when she turned back was beautiful dismay.