What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So brave how they manage to be strong with all that money they have.

So they were in love with Trump before?

I hate emma stone. But more importantly I hate her acting

oy vey

HOW DID TRUMP WIN WHEN WE, CELEBRITIES IN OUR MILLION DOLLAR MANSIONS, TOLD THEM HOW THEY SHOULD THINK AND VOTE??? WHAT WENT WRONG???

I honestly Trumps doubles the taxes in Hollywood

>Andrew Garfield
STOP PUSHING HIM YOU FUCKING HACKS

>getting mad at celebrities doing a meaningless thing while you create useless rant threads on a indonesian arts and crafts board

>breitbart

Spielberg Warns of Rising Anti-Semitism at ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../spielberg-warns-of-rising-anti-semitism-at

Pro-EU Group Links Euroscepticism with Anti-Semitism ...
www.breitbart.com/.../pro-eu-group-links-euroscepticism-with-a..

Ingraham on UC Davis Anti-Semitism: Israel Is the ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../ingraham-on-uc-davis-anti-semitism-israe.

HuffPo Posts Anti-Semitic Screed on Holocaust ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../huffpo-posts-anti-semitic-screed-on-holoc.

70 Years After Auschwitz, Anti-Semitism Remains ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../70-years-after-auschwitz-anti-semitism-re

Krauthammer: Europe Has Lost Its Shame Towards Its Anti Semitism...
www.breitbart.com/.../krauthammer-europe-has-lost-its-shame-t.

Fmr Chief UK Rabbi: European anti-Semitism ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../fmr-chief-uk-rabbi-european-anti-semitis

Blue State Blues: Banning Antisemitism Does Not Help The Jews... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../blue-state-blues-climate-change-caused-c..

EXCLUSIVE - Holocaust Survivor: 'I'm Thankful' - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../exclusive-holocaust-survivor-im-thankful

'Like Holocaust Denialism': Slate Writer Slams Breitbart Over ...
www.breitbart.com/.../like-holocaust-denialism-slate-writer-blast.

Holocaust Survivor on Seeking Revenge: 'I ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../holocaust-survivor-i-pointed-the-gun-at-h

Breitbart's Ben Shapiro Crashes UCLA Hearing, Anti-Israel ...
www.breitbart.com/.../breitbart-s-shapiro-crashes-ucla-hearing-a.

Ted Cruz: Hatred, Bigotry, Opposition to Israel ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../ted-cruz-opposition-to-israel-led-to-me-le.

j-j-j-jew

>YFW you realize all your favorite actors are far left faggots

Feels bad man, still like their movies though

That's not how it works.

But the Dems basically killed Hollwood, nothing is filmed there anymore. Just like they are slowly killing more and more of our economy.

Whatever. For the next 8 years they'll just have to fucking deal with it.

I'm left wing and shit but the tantrum celebrities are throwing because of Trump is seriously ridiculous

you confuse getting mad with us laughing at their egomania and lack of self awareness

Why are Hollywood celebs so "afraid" of trump, they're all rich fags anyway, it's not like they're going to be affected. What if bunch of self entitled cunts

this is a great list of actors to avoid watching in the future, thanks!

glass Hollywood

When are they going to invite all the migrants into their mansions? They have plenty of room.

there's WAY more money available to you if you are openly liberal and against the big bad drumpf. most of these rich liberals really don't give a shit about anything except cash.

Who wrote that?

>mfw all my favorite actors are long dead so I'll never have to worry about what they post on twitter or whatever dumb youtube videos they make

Yeah, it's going to be so tough for those poor celebrities. How will they survive with their Hollywood mansions and their multi-million dollar bank accounts?

>democrats
>far left

pffthahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

boiii

thelastpsychiatrist.com/

good blog desu

>frogfu is a shillary supporter

Why do I have to keep getting hurt ;__;

>I will survive

Yeah, I'm sure it's fucking hard for you survive by living in those mansions, all the expensive food you want, and the best trappings elsewhere.

Fucking hypocrites.

1. Portman took this shit too fucking seriously and made it cringe. Didn't even sing.
2. Do we know if half of the folks here were told why they were singing it? Who's to say W didn't just come to them and go "Here, sing this. It'll be fun."

They mean that they are rich, so they are, for the most part, unaffected by laws.

The word "Democrat" never appeared in that post.

I'm still waiting for that celebrity caravan to Canada to head out already.

You type like Patton Oswalt.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU FELL FOR AN UGLY MEME ACTRESS

Patton Oswalt spent more time virtue signalling on Twitter than caring for his dying wife

It's not like they really care one way or another. The only difference for them is whether or not the people who clean their houses can speak English.

This makes me wish I voted for Trump instead of third party.

ITT: people who have never actually been to hollywood

Rust is a leftist too?

>Frogfu

;__;

The liberal death rattle

I think being a leftist comes with the territory for being an actor. Especially since so many studio heads, directors, and producers are proud and vocal leftists. Even if an actor is secretly right wing, there is no advantage to being open about that and potentially risking their chances of getting roles.

I thought Maconahey would've been a republican.

>mfw out of touch, metropolitan, globalist bohemians that live in giant mansions behind walls in exclusive neighborhoods only care about cheap nannies, housekeepers and waiters so they can continue to live their fat, decadent lives unimpeded

I can't wait until Trump takes office and fucks these ignorant losers in their asses until they're sore. It's inevitable that he will win that second election, and maybe the third election. Idiocy truly is ruining this nation by the minute, especially from these low-life dogs on TV.

>emily stone
DROPPED

oy vey, don't they even know about the 6 billion?

but user...

you DID vote for trump

>Emilia (((Stein)))

Makes you think

>I can't wait until Trump takes office and fucks these ignorant losers in their asses until they're sore

Why would he do that? And how would he do that?

It's not like the money really matters to them. You think Maconahehehe, with all the money from his car commercials, really cares about paying his housekeeper an extra $20? They're doing this because they're either genuinely left wing, or because they're "virtue signalling".

There is factually and virtually nothing attractive about her. In addition, to have such affection for such degeneracy is dusgusting.

he needs booze money

Underrated post.

Can someone please tell them to stop it?

Seriously, they're just going to make people more extreme.

>butthurt leftists

I seriously can't hold all these tears

and now they get BTFO by the fake piss story too.

Funny how rightwingers are suddenly against the concept that we all must asskiss the powers that be.

Damn, Dakota Fanning looks like THAT?!?!

>Why are Hollywood celebs so "afraid" of trump, they're all rich fags anyway, it's not like they're going to be affected. What if bunch of self entitled cunts

they don't actually care they just realize it's beneficial to their careers to push leftist views

bawwwww

Good.

JUST

embarrassing

This thread needs cleaned up

the fuck happened to her face?

where can I find a list of actors/celebs that A. don't really give a shit about politics B. are not hypocritical and retarded libtards or jews and support Trump?

what did xe mean by this

this is literally embarrassing wtf

do these celebs and the people who push this schlock have no self-awareness?

>implying Sup Forumsesmokers will ever stick their penis inside of a woman

>It's not like the money really matters to them. You think Maconahehehe, with all the money from his car commercials, really cares about paying his housekeeper an extra $20?

Yes. They do care. Most are notoriously cheap when it comes to anything but themselves. They are entirely selfish creatures.

>leftists embarrassing themselves even more

LOL

>third election
Breh

>or because they're "virtue signalling".

bingo

you wanna keep getting roles you participate in these hijinks

Agreed, based user

Hollywood is literally 100% liberal, they have been caught on tape. They go out of their way to blackball conservatives and to push the liberal agenda. All this is stated in primetime propaganda by Ben Shapiro, it's a pretty good read, you should check it out

Why are Republicans so triggered by money and success?

I don't understand why the 1% is worried about election results.

Even if it was just random liberals on college campuses, I would find it easier to digest than people who make more on one project than I'll make in my entire life standing on ceremony and talking about how hard this will be for them and how they'll make it through these dark times in their house bigger than a public school.

Fuck these people.

PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP!

WE KNOW THEY HATE TRUMP. WE GET IT.

JUST STOP ALREADY. YOU'RE GOING TO KILL MOVES FOREVER.

Why are Democrats so triggered by losing elections?

Yeah. All these people whose money comes from making movies 99% of which have nothing to do with politics will make more money if they're liberal. But Trump slashing their tax brackets in half however, will be their doom.

Why are right wingers so desperate to believe people who oppose them must be paid to do so?

As long as you don't confuse "liberal" with "left". Hollywood as a business is staunchly in favor of the corporate oligarchy.

Mark wahlberg was right when he said celebrities need to shut up about politics. These guys really do live in their own bubble. The fact they think that someone is out to get them is hilarious. Hollywood is extreme corrupt and is the most pampered group of people out there. You'll never see them do anything important for the "values" they seem to represent. Instead they just want to score brownie points with people, but never put any hardwork in.

This this this this this
Literally pisses me off.
I do okay financially now but I started in a saw mill, born in South Georgia. My father and his father before him worked in meat packing / distributing factories. I am working class, that is my culture. Privilege angers me to an extent, don't pretend like shot affects you when it doesn't.

Well, not 100%. There are cases when an actor becomes big enough that he can get away with being conservative, like Eastwood, Gibson (ok, he didn't exactly "get away with it"), Brando, Schwarzenegger, and I think Stallone.

>All this is stated in primetime propaganda by Ben Shapiro, it's a pretty good read, you should check it out

I have, that was actually what I was thinking about when I mentioned how they're "proud and vocal leftists". I remember some passage in the book where Shapiro is wondering why they were so open with him and he says something like "I'm a Jewish kid with an ivy league degree, they probably thought I was one of them" lol.

why the fuck is nat " I'm terrified of living in Paris because of the Muslims" po against Trump?

Because Republicans are the working class, that gets paid millions less for far harder work?

And then the people that get paid millions for easy work think they can lecture as if their words have more weight.

You're a fucking idiot.

I've already applied for Canadian citizenship, have fun under drumpf

it is peculiar i do agree

Is there a full list somewhere? I'm not going to watch that shit.

Trump was never mentioned in the video, morons.

Is this about realizing Obama was a mistake?

Too bad they won't accept you.

Based marky mark

good riddance

by his own logic you should completely ignore what Mark Wahlberg says

>user

I'm not quite sure why they expect me to care about the opinions of literal puppets. These actors are paid to do nothing more than entertain me. Their political views are worthless to me and anyone else who can conceive a coherent thought, whether you're a democrat or a republican.