twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are burgers and slavery values

Immigration, apparently.

What is the classiest way to tie a tie?

You bet your sweet ass they are

unchecked immigration and gibsmedats

Half Windsor.

GUN AND 9-11 VALUES

Dependent on age. Half Windsor is my go-to (19 here)

$5 dollar foot longs. Now that's a value.

Depends on your neck. Big beefy or fat necks should go Windsor, long but muscular necks should go half Windsor, and scrawny hipsters should use shell.

Anyone who doesnt use half windsor or four in hand is most likely a pretentious faggot

You can get the combo with 2 free sides and the large 2 liter cola for 3.99

Bretty gud

Values he does not believe in or care about representing. Fuck that nigger.

New York VALUES

>tfw even my cheap goto that used to be a $5 footlong now costs like $5.65
>don't even get a drink and it's still like $7 to go to subway
Fucking Jews man.

Half Windsor. Also easy to learn

Thanks. My 21 year old husband just started his first white collar office job and we had no clue how to do the tie. Turns out I've been doing a Windsor, but only 'cause that was the easiest to follow tutorial video I could find. He's tall and skinny, if that matters.

Thanks to you too.

>gold standard
>government enforced racial segregation
>anti-miscegenation laws
>interracial marriage outlawed
>homosexuality considered mental illness by medical profession
>ban on homosexuals in the military
>homosexual marriage unheard of
>affirmative action nonexistent
>30 year mortgages nonexistent
>safe white neighborhoods where nobody locked their homes or cars
>disney and other great entertainment not corrupted by jews
and the list goes on and on.

Every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny.
A land of the truly free, damn it!
A nation of ACTION, not words.
Ruled by STRENGTH, not committee.
Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around.
Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people!
Where every man is free to think -- to act -- for themself!
Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chicken-shit bureaucrats!
Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit!
Fuck "American pride!" Fuck the media!
Fuck all of it!
America is diseased, rotten to the core.
There's no saving it --
We need it to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN!
And from the ashes a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed!
The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive -- free to live as they see fit.
they'll make America GREAT AGAIN

>we had no clue how to do the tie.
>we had no clue
>we had
>we
>we
>we
Good thing you're there to tie his tie for him. Do you burp him and wipe his ass, too? Fucking manchild enabler

The value of the FUCKING DORRA

Half Windsor, because most people are lazy in that regard. Trinity or Eldritch are best tie knots.

This, i never understood the "can't tie a tie" rubbish. Any idiot should be able to do a simple four-in-hand if they can tie their shoes. But at that point, if you care about appearance at all, you'll learn to do it properly, and how to dress along with it.

fucking leave you fag and/or bitch

Well we just thought it was cute for his wife to tie his tie for him.

Obama doesn't know the values that shaped this country. He pushes for shit that'd make the founding fathers puke. He thinks this country was meant to be some type of day care for the lowest rungs of the world's population. We formed because we didn't want to be subjects and believed we had a right to self determination on all levels. This country was isolated at the start and stayed that way for long after the forefathers died. I'm sure providing safe havens for illegals, taking in Islamic refugees, involving ourselves in foreign civil wars, taxing productive members of society for the benefit of the low lives, restricting amendments, over riding state's rights etc and so on were not even once in the minds of our fore fathers. They probably figured no one would ever be stupid enough to want any of that shit to begin with.

>Wife

You came to the wrong board m'lady

>I was wrong about you Armstrong your not bad
>your bat shit insane
I still wonder of Kojima intended for most of Armstrong's speech to actually come across as sensical (especially considering the SOP AI literally created an endless war machine)

He also like to talk about "the promise we made"

Ive no idea wtf he is talking about

To clarify, Armstrong actually came off to me as almost a good guy

When reading the wrong translation of the Bible could get you and your family hung for blasphemy, the founding fathers purposefully built this control on the idea that anyone should to come to this country and practice their religion in any way they choose.

This turned into an openness for immigration, each bringing new religion and also new cultures to America.

It has always been the greatest value of America that anyone should be able to speak, believe, and practice their faith and culture in any way they choose. Those are the values he was talking about.

It's an open rejection of xenophobia. They are the values of tolerance and acceptance. And whether you like it or not, they are the values America was based on. It's what freedom is all about- that everyone and anyone can be accepted no matter how different they are.

Tits or btfo

Doing hard work for free because the alternative is starving in the cold

> It has always been the greatest value of America that anyone of European descent should be able to speak, believe, and practice their faith and culture in any way they choose.

fixed that for you

>we just thought it was cute
WTF is this "we" crap? Give your husband back his balls, lady!
Hey fella, if you're reading this, you need to hike up your skirt, grab your balls, and tie your tie like a fucking man!

>reinterpreting the intentions of the founding fathers and moving goalposts to fit your own narrow-minded, racist worldview

> wanting your country to be a melting pot for anyone other than European people

We? It means that we discussed something and made a decision together. That's what you do with people that you love, and also what you do with the people that you're running a household with in order to maintain it properly. Sorry you're a lonely faggot with no one to be a "we" with,

>Women having opinions on anything
D R O P P E D

The U.S. was founded by White men for the expressed purpose of securing the blessings of liberty for themselves and their offspring, not the offspring of Africa, Asia or Mexico.
The first immigration policy of the U.S., The Naturalization Act of 1790, passed by Thomas Jefferson himself, stated clearly that only "Free White People" were eligible for citizenship.

A "melting-pot" is a ridiculous concoction.
The U.S., prior to 1965, had segregation policies, anti-miscegenation laws, and an immigration policy that specifically favored White immigration.
Out of the 240 years of its existence, the U.S. has only been a "melting pot" for 51 years - my father is much older than that.
So no, I don't agree that the U.S. was ever intended to be a melting-pot but I respect your opinion on how you believe it was.

Guess what? The law changed, thank you ((master race))!!

>ending your sentence with a preposition
>punctuating your sentence with a comma instead of a period
Lady, stop prying around your husband's computer and get back in the laundry where you belong -- his dirty drawers aren't going to scrub themselves. What are you waiting for? Go!

There is a clear well-defined policy of marginalizing Whites in their political power and ethnocentrism. People who deny it are unaware, or likely support it.
The immigration policy in America, for example, represents years of intense lobbying by Jewish groups such as the ADL whose stated goals were to crush "anti-Semitism" by bringing in non-whites and force integrating them into White neighborhoods to weaken ethnic bonds. This has been well documented by people such as Dr. Kevin MacDonald.

OR maybe they are much more ethical and merciful than you. Don't fret anymore child, we are equal under the law now. All is well....

> as if you're not allowed to end a sentence with a preposition
> who gives a fuck about typos unless that's all you have to pick apart?

Luckily, I already finished all of my household chores for the day.

>Shes still posting

Don't you have children to rear? A mean to cook? Clothes to wash? What kind of wife sits around all day and shitposts on Sup Forums of all places?! You're lucky were not in the 30's anymore, I wouldn't stand this nonsense for a moment. Here you are just spouting off like a jaded child that had its favorite toy taken from them and is throwing a fit over a post on a Japanese image board. Please, fix yourself before your corruption spreads to other facets of your routine and inevitably ruins you for your family you wench. Obviously you're husband is far too merciful or is himself a weakling for allowing these shenanigans in his own home. How would your father feel about this? Don't you have any shame?! I will pray that you see the error in your ways, before its too late and your womb no longer can bear children because your hormones are always imbalanced.

In the name of Allah the merciful, spare this wench from her blasphemous ways. Allow her to birth many sons and de-fragment her corrupted hard drive from accruing further trojan nigger cocks. Amen

>equal under the law
Human nature is that no race is "equal" physically, genetically nor in their ability to create equal cultures and civilizations.
Every race, Whites included, have a right to their own societies and homelands.

White societies and countries are for White people. Europe is a homeland for White children, not Black, Asian or mixed-race. I think we can both agree on that

I have three sons, they're napping at the moment. I have beer brats and onions cooking in the slow cooker that will be ready when my husband gets home from work. My laundry and dishes are done for the day and my house has been cleaned. My husband will actually be home for lunch in a minute so maybe I'll go make him a sandwich. My husband actually introduced me to this website, he's probably posting here from his cell phone at work right now. In the meantime, I'm working on Amazon Mturk making some extra cash so we can take our oldest to Disneyland for this third birthday and when I have a break in surveys I like to see what's happening on pol.

"Hurrr durrrrr!!! Hierarchy is inherent in nature and necessary for orderly societies. That's why we must reject the tyrannical and unjust domination of our kind by Jews.
and PC libtards!
and the SJW narrative
and Cultural Marxists
and women who fuck too much.
and Muslims
and the fed
and welfare recipients
and the public sector
Hurrrr durrrrrr!!!"

Do you have a problem with Black and Asian people having their own homelands, nations and societies or ONLY White people?

Windsor all the way

The Chinese exclusion act and operation wetback

youtube.com/watch?v=CLWowINfx0M

>America
>White
I will continue to enjoy the same rights as any other anglo. If it bothers you so, then do something about it (you wont).

If George Washington would've had a problem with that then, too fucking bad lol. I inherited my freedom from anyone who has ever fought for it in the past.

Haiti is 100% Black, as is Liberia.
China is 99.9% Asian, as is Japan.
Only sick White countries impose mass immigration and diversity on their own populations. They then do everything possible to promote, encourage and normalize racial mixing.
youtube.com/watch?v=sHpGXDOkm9E

Independence
Self-reliance
Liberty

Those would b the principle ones.

Full Windsor, but you'll need wide lapels to do so.

k

If group A floods into group B's homelands and assimilates to group B's culture not only does it undermine and tarnish group B's homelands and culture but group B will eventually be displaced by group A. Someone who sees nothing wrong with that should probably look up the definition for sociopath.

This video makes Sup Forumsocks want to seppuku
youtube.com/watch?v=AyhBVR0SkwY

>Implying equal rights and open boarders are the same thing

how dare I - a White, heterosexual male who is proud of his racial heritage and culture and wishes to see it preserved - have the audacity to have been born in this century, where clearly and obviously White, heterosexual males who are proud of their racial heritage and culture and wishes to see it preserved are obsolete and just not welcomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2WkDjpowso
(lyrics in the more section)

You should never have left us.

By cutting yourself off from the royal throne, you cut yourself off from ancient Europe, and created a nation of adolescent rebels that has no history.

ty for pic OP! Ive learned all those knots now!

also, nigger nigger, faggot, spic, kike, spic faggot, nigger, niggerfaggot, asshole spic asss cunt ass faggot kike!

your feels end where my rights begin.

>muh equality fallacy
Whites are currently the most discriminated group in America - Affirmative Action, Anti-White school studies, being labeled "supremacists" for wanting our own organizations while every other race has their own. These days NEED to end.
The days of Whites carrying non-whites on our backs NEEDS to end. Blacks need to take care of themselves. Mexicans need to solve their own problems. The days of Whites giving our resources to non-whites and putting their interests ahead of our own NEEDS to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Oq1gXJbIMQ

Do you know what comes from multicultural, interracial societies? Interracial CRIME, interracial RAPE, interracial DISCRIMINATION, Black people demanding a Black president and Hispanics demanding Affirmative Action - which is grotesquely racist against Whites.
Segregation would solve all of those problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8OEMcaPCBY

>Implying I have a problem with this

>Literally whining like a nigger at this point

I personally do the trinity knot when I can (I want to separate myself from the half windsors some times) but half windsor is the easiest of all classy knots.

>a nation of adolescent rebels that has no history.
Why do Brits always say this when it's actually more insulting to them? Those "Adolescent rebels" kicked your asses and now you're our bitch, a shadow of a once great empire that's now trying to desperately claw itself out of the clutches of the Fourth Reich. Your existence is embarrassing, though there's still some hope left if you manage to escape, truth be told you would have been better off if you had become our 51st state decades ago. America may be an insane place, but we're forging our history right now, you on the other hand are pussies who have only the past to cling to.

I'd rather live in a country with "no history" than one with fucking knife surrender bins.

>Swedish model being black
Keked

So you are Pro White Genocide then, correct?
You believe that White people and White children have no right to have their own identity, culture, heritage, and homelands?
You believe that White children should have no home to call their own?
You're clearly Anti White, which means your opinion is meaningless and sheer hypocrisy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpKX1r0qoMg

>Miss Sweden
>Black
th-thanks jews

youtube.com/watch?v=63NjEWuHskE

>I need a Pinochet
>pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o

MAGA

>Obama likes to talk about "the values that shaped this country"

Values is just another buzz word for liberals

i learned how to tie a tie before i earned my first merit badge
what kind of a family did your numale manchild come from?
>inb4 single mother

"W-white genocide guys!"

"Slavery? Jesus get over it you nigger!"

Not implying I care about blacks, I'm just able to see hypocrisy a mile away.

>we are equal
>equal rights
Multiculturalism is an Anti-European hate ideology designed to gradually deconstruct and annhilate our traditionally established values and unique ethnic identity. It is based on the fundamentally wrong assumption that races are "equal", which is grotesquely ridiculous and runs counter to the historically established fact this it is White people who've accomplished the most important and sophisticated achievements.

youtube.com/watch?v=icd4BmZxV4s

>Multiculturalism = equal rights
just shap...plz

youtube.com/watch?v=fxHWtw_GZIk

So, who still enslaves rival groups and tribes to this day?
HELPFUL HINTS:
The british abolished Slavery in the 1700's
The first slave owner in America (and the one who fought for the legalisation of slavery) was black
Both America and Britain had their navy attack slave ships and slave traders since the early 1800's
The Arabs were responsible for the largest slave trade in history
Asia has seen many more massive wars than the West up until only very recently
It's always been very common for white Christians to go around the world, Africa in particular, and set up schools and hospitals and water wells and other aid/relief stations
Throughout all of history there has always been white people fighting against white people for the benefit of non-whites, philosophers in Spain, sanctions against Belgium, etc.
Please let me know any other people in the world who've tried to help anywhere near the extent that whites have.

>Anthony Johnson was an Angolan African held as an indentured servant by a merchant in the Colony of Virginia in 1620, but later freed to become a successful tobacco farmer and owner. Notably, he was the first to hold a black African servant as a slave in the mainland American colonies.
>Prior to 1654, all Africans in the thirteen Colonies were held in indentured servitude and were released after a contracted period with many of the slaves receiving land and equipment after their contracts for work expired. Bennet allowed Johnson to own his own plot of land to be used for farming.
>Slavery was officially established in Virginia in 1654, when Johnson convinced a court that his servant (also a black man), John Casor, was his for life
FUN FACT:
Millions of blacks were enslaved from the Ottoman turks... they were all castrated and killed. In Turkey nowadays there is no black minority (as in USA)

YOLO
youtube.com/watch?v=YEIGl8LP278

>Family Guy mythology
>muh egalitarian and Snivil Rights narrative
The U.S. was founded by White Christians who wanted Black Muslim leaders for their descendants as much as a cat wants to live in a dog house. NO ONE wants to live in heterogeneous, secular nation...

By denying the right for White people to their own communities, societies, and the ability to preserve their distinct identity, heritage and culture YOU ARE ANTI-WHITE. PERIOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RUkdV_WjA0

youtube.com/watch?v=vYQo6LI3Y7c
>m-muh cultural marxism
Doesn't exist you dumb fucking stormfag,

>Doesn't exist you dumb fucking stormfag
BAKA
This is the result of "critical theory", "cultural marxism", "multiculturalism", "diversity", and "egalitarianism".
All of which we have been subjected to our entire lives. The Great Lie of the Frankfurt school has plagued us for too long.

>Gassed No Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=yjFdekD1QVw

>I-if I respond with le meme song i'll ptove him wrong
Nice proofs dumbass. Maybe leave the internet for once in your life. Maybe you'll realize that there's no conspiracy to end all white people like you idiots seem to believe.

have some pasta
>What is SJW Cultural Marxism?
>Paul Gottfried, in his book, The Strange Death of Marxism, states Marxism survived and evolved since the fall of the Soviet Union in the form of Cultural Marxism:
Neomarxists called themselves Marxists without accepting all of Marx's historical and economic theories but while upholding socialism against capitalism, as a moral position... Thereafter socialists would build their conceptual fabrics on Marx's notion of "alienation," extracted from his writings of the 1840s... [they] could therefore dispense with a strictly materialist analysis and shift... focus toward religion, morality and aesthetics...
>Is the critical observation about the Frankfurt School therefore correct, that it exemplifies 'cultural Bolshevism,' which pushes Marxist-Leninist revolution under a sociological-Freudian label? To the extent its practitioners and despisers would both answer to this characterization, it may in fact be valid... but if Marxism under the Frankfurt School has undergone [these] alterations, then there may be little Marxism left in it. The appeal of the Critical Theorists to Marx has become increasingly ritualistic and what there is in the theory of Marxist sources is now intermingled with identifiably non-Marxist ones... In a nutshell, they had moved beyond Marxism... into a militantly antibourgeois stance that operates independently of Marxist economic assumptions.

>BAD GOYIM
youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU

cont.
Emasculation of the society - an effort to “castrate” the nation:
>Support for everything that undermines vitality and strength of the nation and its immunity against aggressive foreign cultures:
>Homosexuality and homosexual family.
>Feminism, “gender” ambiguity and rejection of traditional roles - weak man and the careerist childless woman.
>Celebration of deviant behaviour and drug use; breaking traditions and moral rules.
>Pathological (sick) humanitarianism: obsession with saving all who are considered to be “discriminated” or disadvantaged; A cult of weakness.

It is an attack on all historically proven and successful traditions and values that kept European society vital and strong for centuries.

A nation is like a living organism. When a virus enters a body, the body fights it. When foreign and alien cultures and races encroach on a nation’s territory, that nation defends itself in order to survive and save its culture.

Nationalism, as well as supposed defensive “racism,” “xenophobia” and other such Marxist buzzwords are all part of this protective immune system.

Multicultural Leftism (like AIDS) seeks to corrupt and break the immune system of the nation, to kill a nation. Multicultural, anti-racist leftism should be treated as a dangerous disease.

>NORMAL FAG SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0

“This great evil. Where does it come from? How’d it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who’s doin’ this? Who’s killin’ us?”

Europe 1920’s:

>The standard of living of workers in capitalism is improving.
>The Red Revolution succeeded only in Russia.
>People in the Soviet Union live under violence and poverty.
>The forecasts and ideas of old Marxists appeared to be wrong and utopian.

Paris, 1968:

>Students are supporting Marxism, left radicalism is on the rise.
>May, 1968, Red Anarchists, Maoists and other leftists provoked a revolt; building barricades, burning cars, etc.
>France refused these left radicals.
>On the 30th May, 1968, over 400,000 citizens protested AGAINST the red radicals, the conservatives won in the elections.
>The leftists realised that the nation wouldn’t support them, so they and their leaders escaped.
>They promised to return, with new strategies, new ideas and new slogans.

The young Marxists distanced themselves from the old communists and The New Left was born.

>The old Marxists wanted to change society and seize power in revolution.
>“The New Left” stopped supporting violent revolution and came up with a new strategy.
>Instead they started supporting immigrants, minorities, radical ekologism, egalitarianism.
>They fought against “racism,” fascism, for human rights, for multiculturalism…
>With this new ideology “The New Left” is grabbing power in a democratic way.

For the New Leftists in the the West there was a great barrier…
…That old Christian, conservative and patriotic society had no sympathy with them.

So, the New Leftists decided to disrupt and break this society first:
>To destroy traditional values
>Nations
>Patriotism
>Traditional family
>Morality
Then they will overrule with their ideology and get the power.

(cont)

>OVEN MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=9lRqyZYfrmE

These monstrous plans didn’t form only in the heads of street leftists:
-At Frankfurt University worked a group of Marxist sociologists, who designed this new ideology for The New Left.

Marxists from the Frankfurt school created a devastating ideology, the goal of their ideology is to:
Create a psychological and cultural terror against Western white society using psychoanalysis, manipulation… Until they exterminate all patriotism, pride, European Christian cultural and traditional model of a family.

In practice, their ideology expresses itself like this:

>He who shows a national pride tramples an oppressed minority… And thus he is a Nazi, extremist…
>He who supports the traditional model of a family oppresses a homosexual minority… And thus he is a homophobic fascist…
>Immigrants have the “RIGHT” to come to European countries - He who refuses multiculturalism oppresses an immigrants human rights… And thus he is a xenophobic racist…
>He who has different ideas from New Leftism must be disqualified from public life.

Another Marxist philosopher called upon The New Left to:
“Long march through the institutions.” - Antonio Gramsci

Meaning, to grab power slowly, democratically, to left leftists slowly occupy the education system, film industry, media, politics, to spread their ideology and overrule Europe using their propaganda, their law, quotas and restrictions.

It was the beginning of:
>Political correctness.
>Positive discrimination (Affirmative action) of minorities.
>Modern anti-fascism.
>Anti-racism.
>Multiculturalism.
>Human rights movements.
>Radical feminism.
>Homosexual rights movements.
>For drug legalisation.

(cont)

>INTO THE OVEN
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7ImGe2qrQ

The Frankfurt School
THE CULTURE OF CRITIQUE
Cultural Marxism gave birth to the critical theory that criticizes basically every pillar of western civilisation, promoting the leftist, liberal, multicultural, feminist, antifascist, anti-racist view point with “sensitivity training.”

Who is responsible for the downfall of Western nations?'

The Frankfurt School'
They developed the idea of Cultural Marxism,” which included ideas like:

>Diversity
>Multiculturalism
>Gender Mainstreaming

They heavily influenced the members of the ‘68 generation with these sick and perverted ideas.

Cultural Marxism is an amalgam of Marxism and Freudian psychoanalysis.
They came from Frankfurt, Germany, to Switzerland, and then to America, fleeing Hitler in 1933. They created and spread a negative “critical theory” of White society. They came to America to tell Whites that their culture, every aspect of it, was sick, backwards and “anti-Semitic.” This cabal of academics and intellectuals was widely seen as existing solely to push Marxist theories; nevertheless, this school is still highly regarded in many academic circles, and it had a profound impact on the West.

Felix J. Weil (creator/funder of the School, 1923), Carl Grünberg (first director), Theodor Adorno, Erich Fromm, Wilhelm Reich, Max Horkheimer, Walter Benjamin, Otto Kirchheimer, Friedrich Pollock, Leo Lowenthal, Franz Neumann Henryk Grossmann, Karl August Wittfogel, Franz Borkenau, Julian Gumperz, Paul Massing, Paul Lazarsfeld, Mirra Komarovsky and Herbert Marcuse.

The Frankfurters set up shop at Columbia University in 1936. They later moved to California, then back to Germany when the Nazis were stopped by the Allies. Wherever they were located, the Frankfurters waged social and ethnic war on White culture. These Frankfurters influenced scores of Western college professors and intellectuals. They remade American ideas about race and sex: race didn’t exist, and sex was gender.

rekt

>Sup Forums WAS RIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80