Dad team loses

>Dad team loses
>He starts breaking things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/onlysudacathings/

It's because he realized his son is a weeb failure and he's too old to try again. All his hopes and dreams were shattered when you grew up, OP. Now all he has is sports and escapism and it's your fault.

>brazilian
>things

lol don't stunt monkey you guys have no fucking possessions.

>Break Stuff starts playing and you join in
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

argentinANOs are the worst posters ever

btfo

My brain knows it's pointlessly edgy, but my emotions do want, at least once in my life, to beat someone up whilst this song plays.

Great fucking post

Yes, we do. We just steal them instead of buying. It feels kinda like a game with limited resources: some americans and tourists come here with a supply of things, we steal them and then we steal among ourselves, then we use the things until someone steals them. It's pretty fun, like a proper MMO.

Suicide is adviseable.

>Dad's team loses
>Beats mom up
>Beats me for crying
>Never beats the sister

What a bastard.

>It's pretty fun, like a proper MMO.
this

Just got a new phone today

>Never beats the sister
he beat her in a different way

dafür liegt er nachts löffelchen mit ihr und drückt seinen schritt an ihr gesäß

Which one? I'm with an S7 Edge right now, and still got a iPhone 6 (got it from an american, but still can't unlock it and Sup Forums won't help), a Moto Z with the battery case, a Galaxy Win 2 and a Pepsi phone I got from chinese man who I can't use it because it's in fucking chinese (seriously, it has a Pepsi logo and Pepsi wallpaper).

>watching the draft with my dad
>seeing people my age and younger being drafted
>"why couldn't that be you?"

>Dad's break ends
>he starts losing things

What did he ever do, apart from spunk out a useless leaf weeb

Just a shitty Galaxy S3, stole it in Realengo so can't expect too much tbqh

>mfw I'm a month older than Manny Machado
>mfw wage slave
>mfw he's a year from a $400 million contract
just kill me now famalam

BASED black man

Are you for real? I got a friend who got one of those Alcatel with led case from an american in Copacabana last week, that shit is so dope.

a girl was raped while they played this song

I'll give you 150 American for the s7

It's a joke, user.

No shit dummy. What a newfag amirite faggots?

>stunt

only monkey here is you. back to /nba/ general

we Sup Forums

Ouch. Weebs on suicide watch.

damn boi

weebs are the worst people ever

My dad is a weeb senpai

delet this right now

weebs BTFO

Based

yes because everyone here is a shining example except weebs of good, stable people, shitposting on a chinese cartoon imageboard in the sports section.

but wouldn't that be the fault of the failed parents? Who exactly do you think is responsible for raising children? I suppose Sup Forums wouldn't know much about raising children or even relationships for that matter

To a certain degree, as in making sure they go to school and are fed well enough to survive. The rest is up to the kid itself. You can't force stop your kid to partake in their hobby. Well, you can but it wouldn't be pretty.

There is a point in life where you can no longer make your parents responsible of your acts

You can force your child to participate in social activities so they don't turn to 2D animated characters for companionship

>Dad team loses
>He starts breaking mom's face

Not even a weeb but being a nigger worshipper who also screams about how he's white doesn't seem much better fampai

Weeb BTFO

My dad is the one that got me into anime, and is arguably a bigger weeb than I am. Fuck off. Baby boomer ideals are thankfully finally dying out.

>Dad team wins
>It's pizza/sushi night

I terrorize my kids on gameday. I force them to wear team apparrel to a school I never went to, and force them to watch and cheer. I yell at them if they don't cheer.

During the rest of the week, I'm a normal, loving, caring dad. My son wets the bed on Friday nights.

yare yare daze