What do you guys think about this new fashion trend?

What do you guys think about this new fashion trend?

If a woman who isn't this fit wears these pants, would you still care or is it too tease/expose?

Still not asking for it

HEYY LOOK (((WE))) PUT AN IMAGINARY HEART UPON HER STINKY VAGOO !!

>modern times

that design takes away all shape from her ass. it's a cool aesthetic but it's not a tease at all - not from that angle anyways

women will be as whorish as society allows

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPTPPTPHPTPHTPHTPHTPHTPPHPTHPGPHPGPHGPHPTPHPTPHPGPHPGPHPPTPHGPHTPPPPP

skintight shit sucks, bring back skirts and dresses

I agree, we need more modesty like Sharia

>1pl8 incline

fucking dyel

It just looks that way because there's very little shape to begin with. She's a buttlet I'm afraid, should be doing some squats and leg raises instead of arm lifts

God I hate this meme

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I mean, is this posted because you think is funny?

Ignore the heart pattern, the real play is the fake thigh gap. This creature is trying to fool you into thinking there is enough space between her legs to safely deliver your large strong son.
They are becoming more cunning.
Assemble the council.

how is it fake?

>mad
>at brapposting

>thinks farting is funny

No he's right. It's literally a SHIT meme

farting has always and will always be funny. You're like a child trying to act like an adult if you think otherwise.

T. Underage

ban all women from gyms

>funny

No, what's funny is the assfags that get triggered by brap

>w-why don't you let me post disgusting nigger asses in peace?

You just don't yet realize that it's your fetish, and no, farting is not inherently funny unless you have the mental capacity of a child.

What exactly do you think this thread is about?

>nigger asses
You blind?

> nigger asses
> mad at healthy fit asses
Leaf pls kys.

ive always thought farts are funny. never even thought about it being a fetish of mine although my gf did once fart almost directly down my throat when i was eating her pussy before. i found that experience to be quite enjoyable.

these two tone tights are black on the front. the line where black changes to white on the inside of the leg is placed with the intention of creating a black triangle in the middle of a white heart when viewed from behind. there is no gap.

>there is no gap
you can clearly see creases where the material ends on her pussy and gluteal fold

I concede. Your knowledge of the female posterior far exceeds mine.
www.yawapparel.com.au/products/contrast-bottoms

Absolutelysubvursive.png

i want sex

For draw attention to whore ass, is for whores only. Asking for it.

There's a million and one clothes women wear to contour their body shape, how is this a "new fashion trend"? Did you just step off the plane from Iran?

subliminal messaging