How did Raimi make his Spider-Man movies so memorable?

How did Raimi make his Spider-Man movies so memorable?

holy shit that costume aged badly

>YOU MOTHERFUCKER I SAID GAS THE JEWS NOT RELEASE THE JEWS

>The power of Zyklon B... in the palm of my hand.

holy fuck raimi..

>ma'am this is cultural appropriation I'm going to have to ask you to go home and apologise on twitter

Wow, Raimi

Stop spamming shitty memes and answer OP's question you faggots

i get that it was a different time and all, but what did raimi mean by this?

Because they were genuinely good movies. And captured the fun and irreverence of a cinematic universe based on fucking picture books for children.

easily the worst meme this place has ever shit out.

kys

Perfect mix of drama and humor

I mean, it's perfect. I dunno how he does it.

Spider-man 1 has you laughing one minute and crying like a bitch when uncle ben dies the next

>wait a minute, these aren't showers

What did he mean by this?

You were 10 when you saw them and your brain was on auto-record.

>after all these years, we've finally perfected it, Zyklon - C

Holy fuck Raimi!

I don't know if they're that memorable, I keep discovering things that are very odd every time I rewatch them. Like for example why did Raimi think this was an ok thing to do?

KINO

w e w

Did your husband create this thread?

why does the van suddenly turn into a car?
Can somebody explain the symbolism in this scene? What does it represent?

awful meme

end your lives

>I don't think I like jews that much
WHATTA FUCK RAIMI xD

I think it was the dedication in the acting, the casting is what really made it.

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no
emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."

>all this butthurt
this meme is actually pretty great when well executed

Good acting, and well-placed quips that don't ruin the tension of scenes.

He's a good director.

This meme isn't even new
Just a rehash of an existing meme like usual

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...on The Day of the Rope they shall all swing from the elm. We will have all niggers dead or in chains in the next ten years, and if I'm wrong may God have me shot by a carjacker this very night. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Powerful, powerful stuff.

>With white power comes great supremacy

Jeez I know it was a different time but you'd think Raimi would've toned it done a bit

>Come here. Parker, what do you know about high society?
>Oh... well, I...
>Don't answer that. My society photographer got hit in the head by a polo ball. You're all I got. Big party tonight for an American hero, my wife's son the astronaut.
>Could you pay me in advance?
>[Jameson laughs hysterically for a few seconds]
>You serious? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here, Parker? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fucking kike tries to fuck my mother? It's never gonna happen Parker, fucking forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm in this building. I will fucking cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my workplace with your Jewish, nigger-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fucking Kabbalah reading motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my office

I'm starting to think that Raimi doesn't like the jews very much does he?

>I remember 9/11. Sat right at that window and watched people on the top floor take swan dives. Took bets on how many would wind up looking like a spilled lasagna. I shit you not... I was only two jumpers away from winning the office pool. Then the damn thing collapsed. Anyway, let's get back to Spider-Man.

I still don't understand why they had to bring up the event again in form of comedy. Rami is one sick fuck.

>my wife's son
Why don't I don't remember this?...

hothead

Kek

Because he wasn't making them to fill a slot for Disney's release plan.

>The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>De Nang, 1968. I was a cub reporter for the Stars and Stripes, and goddamn if I didn't have a dick hard for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone." So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass off his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!
>THIS FUCKING CITY DESERVED 9/11, GAS ALL THE KIKES NOW

He didn't
You're just an easily impressed videogame playing redditor

>Zyklon Ben dies
touched a nerve right there

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Fuck off Korinefag

>The human holocaust

>Jeez kid, Couldnt you name yourself after an actual historical event?

Dam raimi..

>In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage' from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally. This broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, both of which were copies of the first movie's untreated unmastered director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and mercilessly failing to help on the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of spider-man running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "the gays are destroying america. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

>It's a free country, not a Jew-free country.

Now that was subtle, but would Raimi still get away with it?

heh

You're in these threads too? Holy fucking, kid how much of a fucking newshit trying to fit in on a board he isn't welcomed on can you be.

If I go to the letterboxed threads will you be there too?

The spider is a trickster in nig-nog culture, challenging logic and seeking knowledge.

T Mag made the movies. His irresistible charm, charisma and quirkiness make him the perfect spidey. One of not only the best superheros of all time but one of the greatest trilogies ever made. Truly capekino

Triggered Korinefag spotted
Kill yourself

>exploding web
how can other Spider-Men even compete?

Okay I keked here