EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42%
Leave: 49%
(via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
Prev. methodology (likely voters)

>BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

>GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

STICKY HERE:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk
imgur.com/a/AONjb
youtube.com/watch?v=lc7dmu4G8oc
youtube.com/watch?v=rf6uf3fZn44
youtu.be/dranqFntNgo
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-vote-polling-station-flags-bunting-latest-live-results-leave-remain-edl-a7097456.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEFORE ASKING FOR INFO; READ THIS POST
>REMINDER FOR THE REFEREDUM
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 BST Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll. Also; bring a pen with you to vote.

What to watch for tonight night: Sunderland is going to be one of the first to declare, and is expected to vote Leave. How far the Leave vote is ahead here could signal the results for the rest of the country. Other places which could indicate the result are Southend-on-Sea, and Castle Point. Remain is expected to do well initially, then slide back, with the results stabilizing around 03:00-3:30.

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe

POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1

>BUT THE BOOKIES TOLD ME LEAVE WERE LOSING:
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970

where's morality man when you need him

Kill me

It's over lads.

BASED user OF POLLING STATION DECORATION, PLEASE LET US SEE YOUR WORK IN DAYTIME SPLENDOUR

have faith

That is an assumption based on no fact whatsoever.

Forcing Turkey in would be political suicide for thousands of people.

They earn nothing in return

In addition, Turkey itself still doesn't want to join.

We got a referendum largely because of Farage

SAY IT WITH ME LADS

UNITED

STATES

OF

EUROPE

results when?
how many bongs?

Largely because of Tony Blair, Gordown Brown and then David Cameron.

Equal parts Ed Miliband.

Nigel Farage was just conveniently placed to be a snag in the road of Cameron that required a referendum to pass.

He is also the reason "leave" lost.

The polls can't account for postal votes (by law) or turnout (polling illegal on the day).

So by necessity, these polls are working with incomplete information, and they show a dead heat. Don't count us fully Cucked yet

I will legitimately emigrate. Maybe not now, maybe not for a few years, but I will leave.

NO
FUCKING
CHANCE

It's okay lad, We'll get through this together.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk

As you wish, lad.

imgur.com/a/AONjb

It is not an assumption that the EU will bend and break its own rules to further 'the project'

youtube.com/watch?v=lc7dmu4G8oc

Civil War soon fellow cucks

11 until we start getting results
23 or more until it's clear

I'd rather die mate
No joke

I wait, on all fours. I hear a gruff voice behind me, it sounds familiar yet speaks in a tongue I cannot understand. Arabic? Then she touches me. "ANGELA" I scream.
In step a few refugees in gimp suits. Merkel begins circling me, grasping a whip.As I moan, chained to the bed, she begins rifling through my wallet taking its contents for herself.
David Cameron enters, followed by Russell Brand. They lock their lips and stare at me menacingly with fire in their eyes.
"Racist" they begin chanting. Slowly, almost a whisper at first. Gradually it grows louder, echoing. I look up as David towers over me, his pinner glistening in front of my now open mouth.
"This bedroom better not be a spare one." He grunts. Before I can protest, he enters my mouth. "Good. Better not have any opposition from you."
The chanting continues and I begin to black out, the sound growing in intensity. It loses its clarity and becomes a deep rumble. The building begins to shake.
Daylight pierced my eyes and dazzles me, and Cameron stops. What's going on?
I look upwards, and see them. Spitfires strafe the building, now destroyed. Cameron and Merkel lie dead on the floor.
A hand reaches out to me.
"My boy, looks like we got here just in time." It's fucking Farage, his parachute trailing behind him.
"Your work is done, you should rest now." A Land Rover Defender pulls up beside him and out steps Boris. He walks to the boot, and out folds a fucking bar. I hear the familiar hiss of the tap pouring and he steps towards me with a glass, almost gold in colour.
"Let it be known, gentlemen, that today we won." He bellows, as the three of us drink away and laugh.
Don't be a fucking cuck.

OUT

you are the biggest cuck ever. Enjoy turks, cultural enrichment and soon the Euro. Fuck you.

Results begin to announce in just under 6 BONGS.

It's never over boet.

I work for the geopolitical ambitions of the EU.

There is no POLITICAL will to get Turkey in.

The will extends to wanting to give Turkey what it wants in exchange for Turkey not unleashing their biological weapon (3 million refugees on the border) on us.

What Turkey wants is visa-free travel. Not membership.

>forcing smaller importing markets into our protectionist bloc led by massive export econonies has no benefit

You realise the EU is a glorified pyramid scheme, right?

You realise the moment a less developed nation joins, the more developed ones all get slices of the work to '''''''''''''''develop''''''''''''''' it, right? All those tasty huge government contracts that go to continental industry.

>Tony Blair
45 MIN

Never forget

I'm okay with white Brits coming to my neighborhood.

You fuckers fry a mean fish.

wew lads

What are the locals saying over there senpai, you spoke to any?

Are there any legitimate arguments against allowing under 18s to vote?

FOREVER TOGETHER

FOREVER TOGETHER

FOREVER TOGETHER

FOREVER TOGETHER

sorry lads

Edinfag here, almost everyone I've spoken to (around 30~) bar 2 close friends are voting remain.

I go on normbiebook and there's dozens of "I voted! Make sure you vote remain too :)

Tony Blair forcing integration, Gordown Brown denying a referendum, Cameron toying around with stuff for his ambition, Ed Miliband managing to appear stronger than he is to force Cameron to have to promise a referendum to keep his more eurosceptic wing in.

That's the short version.

I don't want to get into the long one.

>everything will be okay lads

The oldies not in the online polls vote Leave in the main.

Why are Scots such cucks?

>Using a pen
THE AUTISM IS REAL!

>This bedroom better not be a spare one

We're in Scotland mate, it isn't exactly UKIP central.

Fucking hell that's a ton of bunting.

Just voted lads. Disopointed in my mum for voting remain. Can't even voice my opnions on why im leaving because my father is dick.

EXTRA SCRIBBLES

FUCK YOU GCHQ YOU'RE NOT RUBBING MY VOTEO OUT

But that was expected for you scotcucks

Don't ask me how I even spelt disappointed wrong.

This.

Anyone who backs Turkey to JOIN will be unelectable.

Also they would win nothing because Turkey still wouldn't join because even Cyprus can veto that decision completely, so they'd just end up losing all credibility for nothing.

And finally, for the hundreth time, Turkey itself doesn't want to join.

>2% poll lead

Yes, very nice -

However, I've still got a few more MPs to kill

Aberdeen is the same.

Facebook is the worst.

Well done lad. May you gain your independence from the dead weight of europe.

or rather, exploit the deaths of

If Scotland hadnt wimped out and voted to stay Leave would landsliding now. Ahh well, we're all gonna die anyways, none of this matters.

Are you the same lad who did the UKIP flags last year in the mask?

>Unless you come from Belgium which is pretty much a non-country.

>We don't know you, we don't want you.

Who the hell do you think you are?

I honestly thought my fellow Scots would be at least partially redpilled on the authoritarian and totalitarian nature of the EU.

I remember posts last year saying how evil the EU was treating the poor Greeks etc.

Oh well, we'll find out soon..

also that was a joke, fuck off mi5

>wake up tomorrow
>Remain won
How do you react?

The people that will back Turkish membership wont need to be electable as it will probably be some unaccountable Eurocrat that will make the decision.

They will will throw the rulebook out just like they did with letting countries like Greece and Spain into the Euro.

wew lads
That sticky is cancer.
Brit/pol/ is much better without the burgers

The fuck are you even talking about

>this bedroom better not be a spare one
10/10

Be sad.

Scotpol/ is everywhere, you gentlemen are not alone.

That's fucking great.

Did you get to see any reactions to it?

Sigh
Then proceed to initiate my Plan B

Just voted leave.
Deus Vult
youtube.com/watch?v=rf6uf3fZn44

[GCHQ has been alerted]

Just voted Leave, stuck £50 on us winning, currently listening to God Save the Queen and I'm posting in Brit/pol/.

Not sure I've ever felt so British.

Be furious and make tons of posts about how rigged this shit is.

Wouldn't be even remotely surprised.
Too many fags who only play safe and go with status quo in this country. We don't deserve to be free.

that's beautiful matey, would treat you to a pint

Cameron wouldn't have had to worry about about losing eurosceptic votes if it weren't for Farage popularising UKIP

The Tory eurosceptics are spineless

you ever been to NI?

Yes he is

explain yourself.

>it will probably be some unaccountable Eurocrat that will make the decision.

Are we honestly going to start this again, for the 10th time today?

Unaccountable eurocrats cannot make decisions like this.

Only Council members can.

Council members are elected officials.

The Eurozone is a different organ and also the people who decided to let Greece and Spain in were elected officials.

Civil War?

Those fucking porridgeniggers will lose this for the rest of us.

Carry on, I guess.

probably start considering suicide

Cameron also wouldn't have had to worry about losing eurosceptic votes if labour actions hadn't solidified a eurosceptic wing in the party.

Nice one lad

youtu.be/dranqFntNgo

Please tell me not everyone got this email just now? Obviously I hope the sentiment is the same everywhere, but if everyone got the same email it would water down the intent heavily..

Is there any legitimate arguments against giving under 18s the vote?

cumbria stronk

Did bunting bro upload more pictures?

Good job. It looks beautiful. I'm surprised its all still up-

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-vote-polling-station-flags-bunting-latest-live-results-leave-remain-edl-a7097456.html

>tfw your national flag is considered racist

Migrate to the weeb parts of Sup Forums, and not come out for at least 1-2 months.

Laugh sadly.

I'd feel pretty terrible for Nige if I'm being honest. I don't want that cheeky bastard to be sad.

Make the right choice papa flag.

>Brexiters are pedos
Not surprising.

You actually delivered. I'm so happy.

Thank you based gubbyment :^^^^^)

They are stupid, uninformed, easily deluded and have no real life experiences.

Please don't involve me in your cuck fantasies with the person who is screwing you over, thank you.

I'm nervous for you guys. My anglo blood is tingling.

I'll sign up for a hunting licence so that I can have a weapon when the war begins

Will you all abandon Sup Forums out of embarrassment when remain comfortably wins?

OUT has no chance. Between the murder and project fear, it was enough to hand remain an easy victory in the past few days.