Why do people hate her?

Why do people hate her?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2011/03/25/portman-black-swan-double/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a disgusting jew.

I just want to save up a bunch of cum and fling it at her at an event. I'd probably only get 3 years.

Jews in Israel hate her because she dodged compulsory military service

>she will always me Padme to me
>Black Swan is her only decent movie

They don't give a shit about that. They care about her being a Hollywood jew, not a Likudnik.

>Black Swan is her only decent movie
forgetting Leon
die in a fire user

Why is she holding that book?

Beats me. She is literally the most gorgeous person on earth.

Because everyone wanted to cum on her when she was 12.

I can guarantee you that they would much rather have her brainwash millions of goy retards instead of spending whatever requisite amount of time serving some ceremonial military position.

She's a bibliophile.

literally no ass

*brap*

It's like hating a botanical garden. you can't.

Does anyone have a link to the interview of her ex where he talked about how perverted she was? Like how she wanted him to be turned on by her performance in Leon?

>you will never confess your pedo urges to Hershlag who is completely on board to give you plenty of daughters and engage in debauchery

Fpbp

Also she can't act

She's cringe in it

/pol ---->

t. neckbeard

>this whole post
Fit more memes in it next time

She was my number 2 waifu for a while sorry the truth hurts user

>having more than one waifu

Why does Sup Forums love jews so much? It's getting very weird.

First time I've nutted to a picture in the last 10 years. Man that felt good.

She won an Oscar for a movie that she was a dancer and she was replaced by a duble

'Black Swan' double claims Natalie Portman only did '5 percent' of full-body dance shots in the movie

ew.com/article/2011/03/25/portman-black-swan-double/

It wasn't a musical though. Her character was a dancer, the dancing wasn't the point. Although it is an injustice how overlooked stunt and body doubles are in the industry.

That's what happens when one of them is jewish they are not a true waifu dumb slut

Jealous because they can't have her as a gf.

I didn't know people hated her. I would think that most people would feel indifferent. But there's an entire generation of nerds who had her has our first crush. She probably finds us disgusting.

>ywn be 10 again
>ywn tell a cute older girl that she looks like an angel and have her be all "aww, so cute"
>ywn bang her about 7 years later with the weakest pickup lines in human history

She won an Oscar for this movie.
She gave an interview saying she had done the dance scenes.
People voted for her because they thought she had done all the scenes.

But mostly she is hated by the Jennifer Lawrence fans(when she was thing), and was nomiated for Winter's Bone

Black Swan was very good