So Hitler won?

So Hitler won?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_from_Brazil_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Black girls use donor\s $$$emen
>Not a free Black Master Race semen

Women have always been hypergamous whores.

Very racist.

Only wh*te cuck women

Brown women fear the brown man so they are monogamous sluts

yes

yes he did

>people around the planet have similar taste for aesthetics and the characteristics of a white person like blonde hair and blue eyes happen to be the most attractive
truly a fucking surprise, no shit.

>5' 11'
why want manlet?

If my kid were wh*Te i'd kill my kid first and my wife second

>japan

1.80 is not manlet even here. It's average

If you are 180 you are a manlet in your country that's for sure
I went to a concert in netherlands and I couldn't see shit thanks to all the lanklets and I'm 182

I wish i was a cum merchant
I would be a middle man (but a boss at the same time) where many sheds in Denmark, Norway and Sweden would take tall blond blue eyed nords and milk their cocks.
The cum would be advertised and sold to many librul womyn across the world that dont need no man, but want a baby since they are over 35 and their womb is rotting at an accelerating pace.
Hell, even those that order non arjuhn cum, i would just change the label.
I would get deliveries to them, so that they dont have to visit cum banks in Scandinavia.
Sure the materials would be expensive, but it would all be paid in full in a day, in even 4 deliveries.
Picnic fridges are a solution.
I need a fucking loan right now

Portugal is the real cuck here. They build a multiculti colony and in the end they aren't the beauty standard there, want central european cum.

>tfw brown eyed and haired
>tfw cant make shekels from cumming into glasses and selling it to hues

i do have genes for blonde hair and blue eyes and im tall though, would that be worth anything?

Eat fish 2 times a day if you want light brown eyes.

No you wouldn't bargain bin slav

And stop being a faggot, dont hate yourself. Hate others

just no

i dont hate myself

I should go to Brazil some time

how do i sign up for this? i'm 193cm and blonde with blue eyes and desperate for some money

looks like fake

Why do women want to fuck black guys and yet they want white children?

Sweden is very special place, dont use it to judge rest of the world

niggers are made for sexual pleasure and for other things they are useless

Children with unique traits tend to get singled out in uniform societies?

>So Hitler won?
dunno, he is not the sperm donor

also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_from_Brazil_(film)

>women want to fuck black guys
That's only the case in Sweden and France

so basically the next generation of white brazilians are being raised by fags and single mothers? how is that good

not really, more like kids of fags and single mothers will be white, there are still hetero white couples you know

No. American mass media and cultural influence won.

>white hetero couples
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

upper class hues are almost all white

Does anybody think this is kind of fucked? Will Brazil ever change?

whites are superior. how is this fucked you stupid chink

This.

>muh superiority
>muh strawman
If you can't see why it's fucked then you must be braindead

what's wrong with women wanting smart and beautiful children?

whats fucked about people who cant have a child themselves, wanting one that has best attributes to succeed? all good parents want best for their children

You can have smart and goodlooking kids without bland upping with whites

you can't and brazil just proves this. all the successful brazilians are and have been white

>muh attributes
Kek. In a better world anybody who tried this shit would be forcefully terminated by the state. It's one of the most subhuman things I can think of.

Yes it has absolutely nothing to do with the social apartheid/caste system that was in place for centuries. Nothing at all.

Why is Sup Forums mad because Brazilian woman want white babies?
This is not Europe, we do not import semen from Somalian like some of your countries do.

#CumForABetterBrazil

>better world

lmao get a load of this nigger, we live in current world where being white is huge advantage

>we live in current world where being white is huge advantage
>huge
I haven't noticed a difference in my life at all. Kek you retarded slovakian bydlo trash nigger.

you have nothing to compare to, you have never been white

Not his fault that you live in a SJW country. Eastern Europe and South America still practice pro white privilege.

Feels good to live in a country where you blood is worth something.

>y-you're wrong
My life is objectively better than a lot of my friends (white and non-white) who are also in the same socioeconomic range as me. I don't think I've missed out on anything.

>you live in a SJW country.
>Eastern Europe and South America still practice pro white privilege.
That's not even close to what being a SJW means

"A FUCKING WHITE MALE" could be heard while i read your post.

Then you clearly didn't read my post

just some high classes do that
it is a small number compared to normal birth

>Nordic DNA
Gross. Southern and Western Europe are better looking people.

I know, right.
68k white kids this year, 100k next year.
Soon Brazil will be white!

68k of babies per year is many people. In just 5 years you have Icelandic population.

Not really. There's a reason why Swedes and the other Nords are seen as the most beautiful people in the world.

nope
most of high literature came from mixed individuals
our two first presidents were mixed
our middle and high classes are heavily composed by mixed individuals

Because of Hollywood propaganda? And at any rate that meme only applies to women, never men.

this is the total amount, not per year
also, they usually have one child per couple; as the poor/middle class people has more than that

wtf

Egypt is right. I record reading a Persian manuscript from a Muslim traveler who meet Scandinavian people in the trading routes. They describe the Nordics as the perfect body, really tall and "shining like gold".

Fun fact, the Muslim make fun of them because they poo in loo.

Western Europeans look pretty boring and generic, and most Americans have Western European heritage which makes it a lot less exotic, especially since Americans really aren't seen as the most beautiful people in the world. What's so interesting about Southern Europeans? What makes them desirable in contrast to the Nords? What makes them exotic? How are they more handsome than a Nordic man, for instance?

Who the fuck want a nigger baby? Only Swedish girls and Californians

A random Arabs opinion during the medieval era isn't a world wide consensus. Every poll I look up asking most handsome men by country some Latin or Latin derived cunt always comes first.

>578% growing.

I also recall a peesian description calling scandinavians and Slavs freaks

so? compare this birthrate with normal ones
you'll see there won't be a huge impact as you want to believe

>handsome
We are not handsome, we just know how to talk to woman and pleasure them. North European countries kind fail in that requisite.

Just pout your shit together and learn how to use your cock.

The first buttblasted after asians kek

i'm comparing with the overall birthrate

you will never know because you are not white though

Fucking this.

Meanwhile, in Netherlands...

Historical accounts are dumb. I know about some random British general who thought Japanese women were hideous but had a massive things for blacks, even tho we all know the official consensus is the opposite. Even Marco Polo described the Chinese as being beautiful when he visited them.

The arab account was 50/50. He spent a paragraph or two taking about their appearance and the rest of the text on how savage they were.

I guess it must be an American thing then (or an Anglo thing, I guess). Nordic people have literally all things women wants, they're tall, they have exotic features such as blue eyes and blonde hair (atleast most of them) etc, and I'm talking about the physical appearance, not the personality, which southern Europeans are primarly praised for. Go anywhere in Asia, for instance, and you will see that most women will go for a Nordic guy, rather than a Southern European or a Hispanic guy. Hollywood propaganda or not, it's what women wants.

In India women only want the semen of successful, tall, blonde haired and blue eyed men

its holywood memes in western world, here for example northern euros are way more succesful aswell

WTF the fourth Reich will be in Brazil

>tfw 5'11", blonde, blue-eyed

Come home, white man.

>comparing my life experiences to my friends and seeing how the people treat them compared to me isn't good enough
Kek and I see literally no benefit in wanting to be. I'm not some identity conflicted American.

Shoo shoo already vodka nigger.

I don't blame Brazilian women. They just want the best for them. In Venezuela it would be the same.

The only strongman from Latin America and Latin countries is a "latino" from Brazil with German/Polish ancestry.

There is nothing wrong about wanting cute white babies

>I guess it must be an American thing then
He just some product of racemixing in denial trying to feel better about his looks

>they have exotic features such as blue eyes and blonde hair
it may be exotic in your country but having light hair and eyes is extremely common here (and in most parts of europe as well) so it's kind of boring, not to mention such traits are seen as feminine almost universally

>chinky eyes
>flat nose
>derp face
Finland never appears on any list of beautiful men.

>so buttblasted because his sperm is not wanted

Here you have a perfect example. Lula is the average "white" latino. Short, Mediterranean ancestry and probably some Black or Amerindian ancestry.
The cop who arrested Lula probably have Nazi genes since lot of them fled to Brazil. He is handsome, tall and strong.

You really can't blame Brazilian women. Puerto Rican girls like white Americans a lot.

His nose is a give away he has no negroid or mongoloid ancestry. Those races have extremely flat noses.

Lula is jew...
He is the average Iberian crypto jew.

>Sup Forums anthropology at it again

>Only wh*te cuck women
No, all women.
>so they are monogamous sluts
That's not what hypergamy refers to, you ignorant fuckwit. Also, black women are the most hypergamous women by far.

>muh strawman once again

You fucking idiot. Women are responsible for the sexual selection of the species. This merely cuts out some of the bullshit her potential wage slave provider will have to deal with. Not only that but if someone is going to vomit a kid out of their cunt, what's better: giving it a better shot of being born into a better body or a worse one? I'd wager everyone born with mental illness and other ailments would have preferred being born into the same family only instead having been the result of carefully selected genes. If the kid is going to come out screaming regardless, at least give it a better chance in life.

I swear, it's always those who have no fucking comprehension of human behaviour who speak loudest about it.

t. manlet

Women want money, status, protection and comfort more than anything else. This is why they are happy to ride rich geriatric dick till the tombstone meets dirt.

Genotype is not always expressed in the phenotype, you stupid fucking American.

Heidi Klum

black is for fun, not for live commitment, every interacial mariage end up in divorce since nigger are all for having a good time than building something serious