Who /notvoting/ here?

Who /notvoting/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656171/Usepens-Brexit-backers-urge-voters-pen-polls-case-pencil-markings-erased-MI5-plot.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me.

Also, kill yourself you fucking disgrace.

What are you fucking doing!?

GO VOTE

DO THE COUNTRY A FAVOUR

The ONLY reasons you wouldn't vote is because:

A) You're a huge eu-cock-sucking faggot
B) You're underage (in which, GTFO)

Don't forget you lose the right to complain if you don't vote.

I'm neither. I favour being an independent country but the system is rigged. We will be staying in. Postal votes man.

I don't need a right to complain. Remember voting implies your acceptance of the government. You can't complain then.

Why?

>The system is rigged

Who fucking gives a shit? millions of us Brits fucking think the same but we're still going out to vote

Theres the chance this could NOT be rigged and your vote could actually make a difference

If you don't vote leave you should kill yourself

>I'm so enlightened man it's obviously rigged dude

Peter Hitchens please leave

Don't whine on here tomorrow if we remain, it's your fault

mr britbong, when will we see results? when will they anounce it ?.???

7 am GMT tommorow at the latest i've heard

Which is about under 14 hours away

You should seriously fucking kill yourself, who thinks like that?

7-9am bst. Check bbc world and sky news for live coverage.

Lazy neets

It's my democratic right not to vote. Would you rather it be mandatory?

I don't care about that grumpy fart. We will remain either way. A major referendum is bound to be rigged given the consequences of leaving.

third eye status = welded completely shut

Remember they'll change your votes if you vote with the pencil provided.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656171/Usepens-Brexit-backers-urge-voters-pen-polls-case-pencil-markings-erased-MI5-plot.html

OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A TRANSPARENT FUCKING SHILL

JESUS

Go vote you bong fucks. Some Austrian Sup Forumsacks did the same thing and look how that turned out.

PLEASE VOTE

LEAVE
E
A
V
E

Don't be a fucking cuck help your country out and vote to leave faggot

I also didn't vote as referendums in the UK are not legally binding, parliament has right of sovereignty and can choose to ignore the results. There are pros and cons for both 'choices' but why play a game that's rigged?

Its a a theatrical display and the illusion of choice to be honest family member.

Because if people vote leave then they ignore the result it will cause more people to be redpilled when they see the obvious disdain for democracy the ruling class has

I think you're missing a key point here. If Leave wins (with your help of course you lazy fuck) and the parliament refuses to carry out the wishes of the population then there will be a huge backlash and the European elites will be taken even less seriously than they are now. It would still be a step in the right direction.

Yes, because that situation would be allowed to happen!

By not voting you're doing their work for them and they don't need to work so hard on voting fraud. How can you be so dense? It can't possibly hurt to vote.

Considering suicide you fucking cretin.

Haha yeah you're right stick it to the man!

As opposed to sitting around shitposting instead and preparing your asshole for what the EU has in store next? I know this is probably trolling but it's stupid beyond belief. You have to do something and this opportunity won't come again.

Not voting Leave is a vote for muslims gang raping your future daughter.

The only cretin is you voting in a worthless referendum. Mad one less vote for leave?

Most immigrants come from outside the EU. Pakis and Sudanese are not European. Fucked eiher way.

I voted with pencil, but I made sure to draw it in very thick and hard so there would be a clear mark on the paper.

H-have I dun goofed? I voted at 7am.

No point we are going to lose and its pissing down outside. just going to buy a bottle of whiskey and then kill myself.

Even if it is rigged, it gives people the general idea of how many is against the EU. If no-one voted leave, they would just laugh, if a vast majority votes leave and they rig it, they start to shit themselves.

This OP!
Fucking this. Do entire world a favor and cut your defect genes from spreading around.
Please!