Gun Control Works Mexico

0 deaths. Gun laws: successful. Just think how much worse it could've been if he used deadly gun/ ammunition like is legal in the US. Checkmate, gunfags.

Oh wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rj-gnVs-fMk?t=12s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_balloon#Single_lethal_attack
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>0.50c have been deposited into your NRA shill account

>1 muslim has been deposited into your cinema

Your shooting in your homeland today shows that gun laws never have worked, and they never will.

hey Ahmed. Mexico died when they took our guns. The bad guys won. Just like they are doing in Germanistan. That's why everyone is trying to get out of this shithole.

>Shills trying to call other people shills is a new tactic

Nice try Ahmed.

We are not NRA shills you retard. We send money to the NRA, to smack people like you around all day, and help us keep our guns.

anyone else think about how strange it would be to go with your mates and display corpses?

gotta be akward

retard spotted. no one died but the "gunman" with his airpowered gun

imagine if it was yankville, loadsa dead cucks

One turkish dick has been deposited in your ass, cuck.

>1 shekel has been deposited into your account on Karl Marx bank of jewery

>Being armed makes you a cuck

No wonder Remain is going to win.

Yeah much safer in Europe./

Civil self defense forces were already pushing back on drug lords even with old ass AKs and hunting rifles. The government disarmed those forces and now Mexico is shittier than ever because criminals are the only one with guns. There's no NRA in Mexico before you say anything dumb.

Go fuck yourself.

>War on Terror
>9/11
>0 Death
youtu.be/rj-gnVs-fMk?t=12s

how many times has an armed citizen saved people from a mass shooting in burgerland??

hmmm, is it 0? I think it may be

>be mexican
>get decapitated

Are you part-Australian by any chance OP?

Tlateloco was the turning point for gun control. People owned guns and there were gunshops and gun ranges.
Fuck the government.

Yes, it actually is.

> comparing failing state Mexico to US

Nigga, you sure think highly of your own country.

What is Garland Texas? Who is the uber driver that prevented a mass shooting in Chicago?

>americans cant die because they already all obese
>what is dead may never die
USA

kek. britbongs unironically think this.

>Cherry picked stats
>Fucking massively selective choice of countries to compare
>Specifically says in chart "excluding mexico"

stay cucked faggot, and post pics when your daughters get raped and killed by achmed/

kek'd tbqh famaladingdong.

Do those "murder" rates include the insane amount of gun suicide in the US? How about the nigger problem the US has?

...are we just going to pretend that Mexico doesn't have a super fluid border with a country that has some of most lax gun laws in the world (not to mention Texas, a state with some of the most lax gun laws of said country)?

I'm all for the 2nd, but if it's not blatantly obvious how our super relaxed laws (not to mention drug appetite) effect their shit throwing contest you should seriously kys.

Know a democrat who owns a gun?

Save lives and report them now!

>Gun Control Works Mexico

Nothing works in Mexico, not an argument.

Fuck off lardo.

> cherry picked countries

Have you read the text, burger? Oh, I forgot, the butthurt is too strong to read. Only "excluding Mexico" sticks to your triggered brain.

> massive choice

see above

pls don't cry Wayne.

> pic says 20th center
> 9/11/2001 is the 21st century

>Do those "murder" rates include the insane amount of gun suicide in the US?

No. But the liars (Gun grabbers) use that method too. The misleading chart you are looking at, compares "gun murders" so they can deliberately make the high UK murder rate look lower, since UK cucks like to use knives to kill each other. Also, it compares the Latin American nation (USA) to white European nations which is retarded.

We are a nation full of niggers and South American savages, yet our murder rate is still relatively low. Why? because we are fucking armed and criminals ply their trade at the peril of their own lives.

Only if he was in a gun free zone, pussy.

Try a mass shooting on my block and you'll be deader than fuck

Just remember to post the pics you massive cuck.

I would post the pics of the victims of our many "Mass shootings" but there aren't any, because they never happened, unlike the rapes in Europe, which happen every day.

Enjoy......

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

What happened in image?

Again, those are all narcos and shieet you colossal retard.
You never see normal people shooting like in the US, John.

how many times has a conceal carry saved someone from a dindoo attack at knife point?

Fuck wish i could have one to shoot coons who try to mug me

The best was the Vice documentary on romney's cousins who live in Northern Mexico. They got tired of cartel members kidnapping their Mormon cult farmers so armed themselves illegally and chased out the cartel thugs.

Keep your hate speech off this website

>Again, those are all narcos

>Bunch of random massacred middle age mex women
>IT'S ALL NARCO'S BRO!!
>NO PROBLEMAS AQUI!!

Or maybe your fucking president should stop gifting weapons to criminals to see what happens.

DON'T YOU DARE DISS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR SIR ELLIOT RODGER

Guns save innocent people literally every day in this country.

(((Media))) refuses to report these.

Oh, a bunch of Mexicans are kidnapped, probably tortured, and killed and just dumped somewhere in public. yeah all dead.

Another day in Gun control paradise. I wonder why our Liberals don't stop crying about guns and move to Mexico, where guns are banned?

But those people were killed with knives.

The UK had 602 homicides in 2013. That is actually a pretty low number. So your argument is based on wrong or false information.
The US had 12,253 in 2013.
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

But I agree, the chart leaves many countries out of the picture.

Still, I am baffled at how you never ever even consider more gun control to see how you fare.

Thing is, this debate is only driven by ideoology and you guys are triggered so easily that you cannot have a civilised discussion about it.

It's wrong for Switzerland.

Just throw that shit into the trash.

Once you give up rights, it's incredibly difficult to get them back. We've given up enough of our 2nd amendment.

Why don't you worry about your own country and shut the fuck up about mine.
We have violent niggers and spice in every single city and town in this country. I will die before giving another inch of my gun rights.

> cuck fetish

> cuck fetish

> cuck fetish

> cuck fetish

Seriously, will you ever grow out of it? Maybe you need to meet real women and crawl out of your basement?

Not true, The Japanese killed a family in Oregon with fire balloons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_balloon#Single_lethal_attack

also civilians were killed during pearl harbor and the Alaskan islands campaign

> why don't you ...

Because Sup Forums my friend

lol you act as if he doesn't want some vengeance for all his """"sons"""" getting ethnically cleansed from cities like LA.

The discussion is about Mexico's gun control laws though, no? It's not that difficult to see such laws won't really work if you're next to a place overflowing with guns, see: Chicago, NYC, Washington DC. Worse yet, there's 310+ million guns floating around the US (that we know about) in the hands of private owners.

No amount of laws will ever really get a significant percentage of those out of the hands of private citizens. Ever.

I really do love the irony of the GOP worshipping Reagan when he was the one who put the full auto restrictions in effect, which a lot of the the innawoods types hate. Then again, that was pretty intelligent idea.

It's also probably a good idea that people on the FBI watchlist/no fly list shouldn't be able to buy guns if they can't actually get off said list, which is something even Trump and the NRA back, just don't tell congress lel.

>Still, I am baffled at how you never ever even consider more gun control to see how you fare.
Talk about how you plan on dealing with the roughly 320,000,000 guns in circulation in the US and maybe then we can talk about gun control.

The time for gun control was decades ago. There's more guns than people and nobody knows where the fuck they all are. What are you going to do, kick down doors and take them all? I guarantee you that that'll lead to more death than you can possibly imagine.

>7 dead bodies
This might be the work of the Chileans desu

Im baffled that you would even consider any gun control when history has repeated, over and over again, that you loose. Go ask what jews are left in your country how gun control helped them in WWII.

Two people killed is a statistical zero, and I'm going to adjust the 35 dead Swiss (RIP) because that is a statistical zero also. More Americans have been killed by our "ally" Israel, than died from our so-called enemies in these wars (on the homefront)

>Still, I am baffled at how you never ever even consider more gun control to see how you fare.

>German telling us to turn in our guns.

Nigger that's all we need to see, to know we have to keep our guns forever. You are the strongest argument for an armed citizenry that ever existed in history.

it was 5 dumb ass 5=/=0

also Canada has the same stats, it has everything to do with geography, not guns

BTFO
T
F
O

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

ok jared diamond

5 = Statistical Zero

Five is a fucking car crash. Statistical zero in a war with millions and millions slaughtered.

those women were snitches, relatives of narcos, dishonest women who if had kept alive would've bred more narco fags to continue the violence, trusst me nothing of value was lost

(also i dont mean snitches as they snith on narcos to the police, no, they're like spies between gangs)

>"killer" couldn't even kill a single person due to gun control restricting his access to actual guns
>burgers make fun of this
Kill yourself. Gun control obviously worked in Germany.

neocons worship reagan, he's their daddy.

ah, so then its ok that your countrymen are literally subhumans

>Gun control obviously worked in Germany.

OK bro, you can have it.

You don't have to get all guns in one day. That's not how it would work. It would takes decades to get the number down but the government would have to be consistent and strict in enforcing gun control.

Off the top of my hat:
All citizens register their guns.

Add a moratorium: Illegal guns can be registered without penalty for a certain time but will be seized with compensation.

After that: Getting caught with an illegal firearm will get you huge fee or jail time.

Ammo can only be obtained by showing a registration.

It will be illegal to sell Ammo for outlawed guns types.

To say it is too late to take action is idiotic.

when you dance with the devil, expect to get burned

>It would takes decades to get the number down but the government would have to be consistent and strict in enforcing gun control.

>Only then would you be as safe as safe Mexico.

you have more guns than people shut up

Oh yeah let's give the FBI and other """"transparent"""" government agencies the power to revoke constitutional rights without due process. Yes that's a great idea

Idiot liberals like you are the cancer of the earth.

What? Can your rephrase that so it's intelligible?

> Implying your society is as homogenous in its ideals and goals as it was when the 2nd amendment was written

You are very optimistic, my friend.

The holocaust is a lie

> comparing shithole MEX to US

Are you saying the US is the same shithole as Mexico?

Fuck you! Go lick mama Merkel 's twat!

>This shit-tier arguments

Do you think we are retarded? Or are you being paid so you don't give a fuck how stupid your posts are. Respect if you're getting paid to shitpost.

>All citizens register their guns.
They tried to make a couple states do that, about 5% of people complied. It was fucking hilarious.

That shit wouldn't fly in the US. You can't just make 1/3 of the nation felons for doing something that was constitutionally guaranteed and expect it to go well. Yeah, maybe parts of New York and California will go for this. You do that shit to most states though and you're not going to like how it ends.

mexico isn't a real country

it sure did, that's why germany is full of friendly brown people now

>The holocaust is a lie

You can't use this argument IRL ever. Especially for gun-grabbing libtards. The holohoax is practically their religion, so you can invoke the shoah literally every minute.

Gun control does work but it wouldn't for America. I wouldn't wanna be left at the mercy of ultra violent nig nogs and spics with their illegal guns, and they would get even more brazen knowing citizens have been disarmed.

Oh right, let's allow literal terrorists, who cannot use the legal system to get off the watch list (unlike innocent Americans accidentally placed on it, who can) to buy guns even though they cannot get on a plane. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this line of thinking. At all.

Imperfect solutions and compromises are better than the fuckwitted oversights that knuckle dragging shitstains like you that enable. Just remember it's you, and people like you, that will have all that freedom loving American blood on their hands at the end of the day.

Maybe they could use a wall

Not soon enough lel

Your "imperfect solution" is unconstitutional and unamerican.

Eat shit and die commie pinko scum

Wait? Mexico has gun control?? I though you could just do basically whatever the fuck you want in mexico?

Wrong. Guns are banned, or heavily restricted in mexico. That's why Mexico is so safe and peaceful today.

It's also the one touted by Trump and the National Rifle Association shit for brains. It's about as """"unconstitutional"""" as banning Americans from owning full autos without a shitload of paperwork, or banning them from owning powerful explosives and nukes. Fun fact: the constitution also isn't a suicide pact, and I'm glad both Trump and the NRA see it that way.

Not to mention that "unamerican" is an incredibly totalitarian thing to throw around isn't it, Big Brother? The founding fathers would roll in their graves if they could read the bullshit you're spewing.

>...are we just going to pretend that Mexico doesn't have a super fluid border with a country that has some of most lax gun laws in the world

When drugs come into America from Mexico, it's not Mexico's fault it's America fault for having a population of drug consumers. Mexican criminals are just supplying a preexisting demand.

When guns go into Mexico from America, it's not Mexico's fault for having a population of violent criminals that demand guns it's America's fault. Therefore Americans need to stop selling guns so the violence in Mexico will stop.

Amazing how supply and demand only seems to work one way, in a manner that guarantees Mexico never has to take responsibility for it's problems and everything is always the gringo's fault.

laresaca.jpg

DGU happens daily britcuck.

Or we could just deport all the Muslims and never have to worry about Islamic terrorism ever again...
What's the matter?
Imperfect solutions and compromises are better than the fuckwitted oversights that knuckle dragging shitstains like you that enable.

>implying the demand for American guns, in part catalyzed by Mexican gun control laws, isn't being driven by a drug war fought to best satisfy and profit off the the American drug appetite

While I agree we get blamed for a shitload of stuff that isn't or fault, this one is really difficult to deny our role in. They buy guns impossible to get in Mexico here so they can better secure their part of the pie supplying our highs, and they cater drugs largely in part because Mexico is still an impoverished shit hole (as it has been).