youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6yX-CWncw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's right

he ain't wrong

Pretty sure everyone knows this by now

Doesn't matter when the music itself is garbage for the most part

except it does. dummy

btw you're wrong

Bowies a legend and his music was trash, but who cares about singular opinions when the majority likes it

>relevancy = good music
Only a pleb would have this opinion

he's right even tho his music is shit

>it's garbage because I don't like it
Grow up

And? Kanye has since like 2004

>"good" exists as an objective measurement
Things are only as good as people say they are, and if lots of people say it is good then it is good.

>le interrupting nigger
fuck off

no. it's garbage because people with bad taste in music like it.

Yeah he’s a legend aswell

Kanye is a god, and that's a whole different discussion

What about John Legend?

False, music can be dogshit no matter if it's in the mainstream and is in popular opinion.

>it's garbage because my taste is superior
Yea again, grow up

well obviously my taste in music is superior if i can deduce that you or anyone else has bad taste in music. that is how taste is measured.

This shit is the highest selling album of 2017, it's not good. Your opinion is wrong.

>the definition of good music is music that I happen to like
stop

Do you think this is a good album?

sounds like you have a penchant for bad music, user.

It's in popular opinion of those that actually like music as an art form and those that have decent taste that this album is bad, there-fore by your definition and line of reasoning it's bad.

The best to ever do what? Be successful? That's debatable. I seriously doubt he'll ever reach the same level as Dr. Dre, Puff Daddy or Jay-Z.

What the fuck does that even mean? I don't listen to drake but to say he makes bad music is flat out ignorant

You can argue same thing for Beyonce, but both of them never really struck out of their pop-niches to some kind of transcendent level. Yes they are extremely consistent and it's amazing how both of them manage to keep relevant in probably the most fast-moving field of music, but their music is nothing special.

By that logic every faggot with a music degree are the be all and end all of musical opinions, which is retarded

so ppl who buy that album don't like music as an art form?
are you retarded?

no those are the ones with bad taste in music. musicians tend to have bad taste as well. the only people with good taste in music are those who were brought up properly by loving parents that too had good taste in music and encouraged their son/daughter to explore music with an open mind. listening to top 40 trash is not a good way to open your mind to good music.

Yeah, it's all one big cycle. That's why you can only trust your own personal opinion.

eminem has been relevant for almost 2 decades

What are Drake's best tracks? My pick:
youtube.com/watch?v=I2bBZvSPpOo

No he hasn't lol

>t. enlightened one
Is that why black kids have such awful taste in music?

I liked hotline bling and mostly everything before that. Afterwards it turns into trash

Drake fans are the most braindead, single digit IQ mouthbreathers in the world and threads like this bring it out time and time again

Kanye is worth a 100 Taylor swifts, if not a thousand

Why would I care about what Cole thinks?

white suburban kids are on par with nogs these days. the only difference is the pigment in their skin.

One of the worst artists this generation has shat out.

It's sad that artists like Drake are what rap has been reduced to.

He can't be a legend because he is a historical figure.
Relevancy over eight years is insignificant; some of the most loved artists/bands only found their sound and came to the public's attention after a decade of mediocre work (or even after disbanding/dying)
"one of the best" is fuzzy at best
"to ever do it": do what?

Take Care era Drake is better than anything kendrick ever did

The horde of plebs on twitter who listen to garbage like drake gave him 45k likes! !

anybody who says drake sucks doesn't know shit about music

link me a better song like this within the same genre
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6yX-CWncw
you can't. shits too fucking smooth

nwts was his last classic

Pretty much anything from if you're reading this

yea that shit sucks. if you like that you're probably dumb as fuck and i would hate you as a person.

Lil Wayne has been doing it even longer than Kanye and let's not even talk about Em and JayZ

>Drake
You mean these guys?

waiting on the better song buddy

nigger music is embarrassing

who the fuck is cole bennett? one thing for sure, with a name like that he is absolutely a white boy.

his music makes me think of the brazilification of the world. it fills me with dread desu

Yea but they don't even come close to ye when comparing content

>the world
No, just the first world. The rest of the world is mostly on the rise

His music is shit, but he'll be relevant as long as the target audience of the music industry is young normie faggots that relate to drakes faggotry

oh no user wont like me

views doesn't even sound mixed correctly

I'll concede that his features are usually great and If You're Reading This is an 8/10

>Drake
>relevant