HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

WE WAR YOU POORTUGAL

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ye-jung-hwa-s-nipple-l4pkz73/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>majoritiy of the population is Muslim in Kazakhstan
It's shit. All else is irrelevant.

poortugal
BTFO
T
F
O

Kazakhstan can easily destroy Portugal

NATO countries don't even need to have a strong military to be considered a dangerous military power.

Just look at Iceland. They have no standing army, yet invading them would be suicide.

Yeah, just like your ancestors, the Ottomans. Oh wait :^)

at least we wasnt under khalifate

kazakhstan can easily destroy portugal but they can't destroy turkey why because they're kypchak their tribe is of low quality

>coming form an ex-USSR country

>wasn't
You're right, you are under one RIGHT NOW.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being so delusional
top kek
>be poortugal
>get MOOR'd
>get MOROCCAN'd
>get KHALIFAT'd

>>get MOOR'd
>get MOROCCAN'd
>get KHALIFAT'd
And yet all of them failed because we are still Portuguese, unlike you mixed-race cucks. Feels great being superior in every way.

just need to throw a lit cigarette in any portuguese forest during summer to shut down the whole country senpai

>be France
>ask Spain for help in invading Portugal
>still fail
lmao

you need at least a 5 to 1 number advantage to have a chance

but we won. your royals ran away, your armies surrendered we occupied your country

mission accomplished. denying that France beat portugal would be like denying that nazi germany beat France during wwII because France utlimately got bailed out and is a ww2 victor.

No, you didn't. We're still Portugal and Portuguese. You lost, deal with it.

Boa, Manuel. Mostrou pra ele!

>And yet all of them failed because we are still Portuguese, unlike you mixed-race cucks. Feels great being superior in every way
Say thanks to your Big Daddy Spain :^)
more like we need only 1 division to btfo your whole country, yuropean pussy

but you lost too. napoleonic wars for you were just a source of shame, we at least beat the shit ouf of our foes for many years

Spain is far younger than Portugal, you dumb nigger. They never contributed to our independence.
>more like we need only 1 division to btfo your whole country, yuropean pussy
>Islamic """education"""

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ye-jung-hwa-s-nipple-l4pkz73/answers/new.html

>NO! NOOO! NO NO NO ! ITS A LIE! YOU THIRD WORLD MUSLIM SHITHOLE RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
poortugueses itt

Yeah, you win some and lose some. That's life.

Occupy a country is just a battle winned. Keep a country is a war winned.

Germany win the battle against france on WWII, but lose the war. The war dont end cause you win one objective.

Nigger, not even the Ottoman Empire could destroy the Portuguese Empire. You're a little boy playing tough and out of your league. Go home suck on mommy's tit while she makes you feel safe, that big boy talk makes you feel anxious.

We expelles the moors centurys before the Spaniards, also dont forget even after moor invasion we still made the Longest Lasting World Empire. Hundres of millons speak our noble language our buildings liter all continents on earth.
No country ending in "stan' can old candle to the greatess people that ever walked this gay earth
How can a small country like ours compete in man powe with France and Spain together? Get real

>Portuguese Empire
*chokes* khm... kkhhh..pfffffffAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
AHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

winning a war doesn't mean annexing a country and genociding its population lad, when you incapacitate your ennemy in a war, you win the war. world wars are made of many wars and campaigns.

>Kazakh Empire
>404 not found
LMAO

I don't blame nor mock you for losing, just stating facts senpai. no shame in losing, the shame is when you don't get back on your feet from it

I see you've made big profits from Borat.

Bitch we were the richest Nation in thr XV century.
We had many colonys but the most important were: Goa, Damião, Diu, Hormuz, Macau, Nagasaki, Guiné, Angola, S Tomé, Timor, Malaca, rio da plata and much much more.

Kakistan is 98℅ unknown for most of humans

>we wuz
pffffft...khm khm... hhaahah... khm...

>wahhhhh we Kazakhs will never be we wuz
top fucking kek

Our Nation has outlived many , we have suffered the vain glory Winning. Getting up is is pointles when you will never get old conquests back

>that discussion

Yea bitch, do you even conquer?

>we wuz conqerors muhfugga moortugal numbah one moor empire you not wuz kang
jesus christ stop or I'll die from laugh

Diary reminder that we kicked portuguese ass from here.

BRING BACK OUR GOLD!

Yeah, and 200 years later you're still a shithole. Serves both our treasonous king and you niggers right.

>Weaktugal

No. Portuguese traitors gave you independence.

This Kazakh nigger is entertaining. You can feel the hurka-durka butthurt from here, kek.

Dont come back or we'll kick your ass again, portugays. HUEEE

Portugal gonna get KHAN'd

This
You meam Portuguese living in Brasil payed tones of gold to the kingdom for its independence.
Also 2 noble prizes, first european to translate a asian language "japanese" to portuguese

Rest assured, we won't come back.

>implying a bunch of monkeys can do shit
It'd be like taking away a child's toy, you'd cry a bit and then get used to it.

>20 posts from portuguese flag
.>h-he is butthurt I swear, I can smell that butthurt r-really

We are stronk, we are European champions!! Eder le baguete slayer!

We are 2, and im the one easly triggered

There are multiple Portuguese here in this thread. All of us are laughing at you all the way to the bank. You're so pathetic that you can't even prevent us from taking over your thread.

You are really implying that Portugal can beat Brazil in a war?
KEK

Você ganhou a discussão. Depois dessa vou até dormir.

>You are really implying that Portugal can beat Brazil in a war?
Yes.

1.Denial
2.Anger (You are here)
3.Bargaining
4.Depression
5.Acceptance

>borat

You forgot phase 6.

Wow portogirl BTFO from this thread

>get cucked by muslims religiously
>get cucked by russians linguistically
>get cucked by chinks racially

Your people are used to be slaves.
We spread our culture and language troughout the world you absorbed everything at you.You're basically a cum dumpster.

This to end the tread.

Mas nos ganhavamos. Nenhum brasileiro com sangue luso levantaria a não contra os seus. E a uniao era melhor para toda a gente

>you absorbed everything at you.You're basically a cum dumpster.
They seem to love sucking it up, don't they? No balls to fight back.

>still wewuzing
I guess after 10-15 mins you will start to brag about dick size, niggers

"Mais vale quem Deus ajuda do que quem cedo madruga."

Ele estava falando dos tempos atuais.
Nos tempos atuais vocês nem iriam conseguir pisar em solo brasileiro.
E olha que nosso exército é pura sucata (mas não está pior que o de vocês).

>he speaks Russian because he has no identity of his own
lmao what a cuck

I swear, every time someone insults Portugal countless Portugese posters appear out of nowhere

No offense to tugas but they're easily baited which is why you guys receive most of the bullying.
xoxo

Thats why people insults portugal.

Are all portuguese underages here? You know you need to finish your high school to post here. Thanks for the cringefest

>Nos tempos atuais vocês nem iriam conseguir pisar em solo brasileiro.
A desvantagem numérica nunca foi um problema para nós :^)

>cuck cuck cuck we wuz
god damn it I am almost out of my golden lels

>Portugal? More like Quick-to-anger-tugal

This is what I'm guessing.
Portuguese people used to take banter and make it and were known for being bantsmasters and best posters.
Now 80% of them can write you a whole butthurt paragraph if you call them a moor.

>cringefest
That's whenever a Turkish flag posts something, lad.

Vocês tem desvantagem numérica, econômica, tecnológica, geográfica, menos recursos, mão de obra, fábricas...

Rapaz, eu nem sei porque estou discutindo isso, vocês estão me pescando igual um fodendo bacalhau, isso sim. Pegando a foda fora.

northerners tend to take patriotism to high extremes, yes

>vocês estão me pescando igual um fodendo bacalhau, isso sim
Só falta o azeite para seres comido pela senpaiília toda, hehehe.

Meant for

Errado, conquistarimos de novo o Brasil se assim ditasse o nosso Rey.
We are hundreds lurking and we can only be summoned by uttering " Esta é a ditosa Pátria minha amada!"
We know that, but if we defend our name, who will?

What? You never see us triggered , really

You don't have to defend your name, no one with a 2 digit IQ or more thinks Portugal is Moorish, poor, mustache women etc..
It's all banter, check the board you're in again.

Back in the REDtugal meme days and Alberto Barbosa times Portuguese took the banter and bantered along.
What went wrong?

It's just banter, everything on Sup Forums labelling Portugal as the worst European country is just to bait you. In fact, I think your country is really beautiful, pic related is in your cunt.

It helps that we're actually fucking white and when someone insults us we don't take it in the ass and bow down like you,we change the situation and banter the opposing faction
>Lives in a literal muslim shithole.
Take your head out of your ass Mehmet.Sup Forums is not the world

fucking fuck all you dickshit dumbass fag fucks

Kek.I think you mistake butthurt with not taking any shit.Are we supposed to just take it and pretend it didn't happen.We drag you with us

Summerfags or Sup Forumstards, just like this one

No.
You're supposed to counter banter. and use less swearing and more charts to not sound butthurt.

Redtugal maps were obvious.Alberto barbosa is not even a muslim related name.It's two germanic names.

We take the banter we just respond to the letter and you get butthurt and call it damage control.

Dude, it's time to stop posting.

Why bother.I'm not here to make friends.Espcially not wih a muslim.

>respond to the letter
o google tradutor não serve para tudo, pá

Why do you have to respond to someone bantering you with 80% swears paragraphs and pics of your women? Literally no one non-Portuguese thinks about Portugal in their day. And if they do they just think soccer and Fish.

>tenho 15 anos

I never said I want e-friends. All I'm saying is that you should stop acting a lil /r/European-ish because that will make the redditors feel like home.

Why not?I don't live here,I don't post here 24/7 I'm not here to please you.This is all good fun

>we're all getting scolded because of one fucking autist
I came here to banter with borat and wellington menezes and now the thread is derailed

fucking summerfags, get out