*deletes wlfgrl*

*deletes wlfgrl*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqSDMZjBcoI
youtube.com/watch?v=PkAYv0MuVTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>*
preforming?

if you're worried about machismo at your sets then I'd recommend not producing and playing music that are tied to genres that have very macho histories. has machinegirl ever been to a digital hardcore show? has he ever been to a underground breakcore or gabber set?

;rghiudlrugkhjnsoiulk.fghjnadh.sfkl;td;bh'disbn

I hadn't thought of the term "toxic irony" before but after witnessing this faggot and his antics I believe it deserves to become a thing.

What does "lessen the machismo" mean exactly?
I'm genuinely puzzled.
Please someone explain.

jumping around, being loud, pushing, getting physical, etc
aka what you'd see at a rave

From my brief Google research it seems like his music is quite "hard" and non-quiet.
Isn't it appropriate to act like you're in a rave when you're basically listening to "rave-like" music?
I mean, it's not like people were being rowdy at a Debussy concert.

Also, why is it called machismo?
Is being wild at a concert only a male-thing?

His shows are more akin to a Death Grips-lite concert than to a proper rave venue.

And isn't that a place to be rowdy?
Or it's expected to be quiet?

I mean, I just found this video and what the crowd is doing seems to fit the music, no?
youtube.com/watch?v=sqSDMZjBcoI

Because they are fucking morons and don't even get that artists DONT TELL THEY FUCKING INFLUENCE

I mean ffs stop screaming and shit if you want no mosh pit. But cut it the fuck out with that toxic masculinity shit. You assholes wanted to bring that mosh garbage to the rave world because novelty was all you had to offer, and that's fine, but male energy and moshing are fucking bread and butter.

Shit I wonder if these dweebs ever went to like an actual og rave

I hope I never have to see them live, as I have priors.

The averge t score got above 300 ng/ml so they had to stop the show to inject estrogen

Well maybe someone took his dick out and started swinging it around. That's probably only inappropriate machismo thing I could think of at hardcore rave.

Fuck machinegirl, Perturbator's the way to go

I don't get why he retweeted that, when I saw him live he was going ape shit, dude punched a whole in the roof when we was being crowd surfed

wow this is garbage
free likes by sjw fags

>british og jungle
youtube.com/watch?v=PkAYv0MuVTE

>american meme "jungle"
Know the difference.

Are they on drugs?
Do they really find it fun to jump around like retarded children on a sugar overdose?
Why is the guy with a dark sweater doing that "handjob with the index finger up" motion the whole time?
Do they really enjoy this "music"?

>youtube.com/watch?v=PkAYv0MuVTE
Is this a joke?

Perturbator isn't even the same genre as Machine Girl lol
Also Perturbator is insanely fucking derivative and has a terrible edgelord aesthetic and is maybe overall one of the corniest acts I've ever had to listen to. If you genuinely think they represent good music you should leave your fucking basement and play less Hotline Miami

t.

Original Nuttah IS a meme bro

I'd fuck him

beat me to it

WONDER WHEN THE WORLD WILL CHANGE WHEN MY LIFE GOES UP IN FLAMES

>Fuck machinegirl, vsnares is the way to go
ftfy

They're not on drugs. They grew up seeing footage or depictions of raves where people actually WERE on drugs and think that this is just how you dress and behave while sober

It's called "having fun" you twat

>My existence is embarrassing, but at least I'm having fun!
>...
>Please notice me :|

New vsnares album is coming in may hooray

You sound so, so very miserable. Have you ever had a happy experience in your life?