Would you fug nurse Ratched?

Would you fug nurse Ratched?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/electroconvulsive-therapy/basics/definition/prc-20014161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of courshe

She's been my ultimate sexual fantasy for 25 of my 40 years. A threesome with her and the nurse that looks like Mila Kunis, would be even better.

is her feminine penis canon?

No she is a cold cunt.

Of course. How is that even a question?

where you in that thread from last week of characters who did nothing wrong?

HNNNRRRGG

>that sly look

She takes the dick. Yeah. You know she does. And she fucking LOVES it.

I would fuck the Nurse Ratched from the book because she's supposed to have humongous tits.

Movie Ratched seemed to have a fat pair if I remember correctly.

did nothing wrong.

Now that you mention it...

I've heard it's the only way to get out of the asylum.

book description had her unbelievably stacked with perfect thumb-like pink nipples

oh well

/PILBOW/

How big in the book exactly

>40 years old
>still on Sup Forums

Please don't let this be me in 12 years.

more like nurse ratchet hahaha boiiii

Yes

While we're on the subject, did anyone else find that when they finally saw this movie they spent most of it waiting for her to do something unreasonable? I mean, this has the reputation of being a movie about a rebel's fight against horrible oppression, but it's actually a smart-mouthed pedophile needlessly fucking with the treatment of ill people until the woman who has to run the place takes him out of the equation for everyone's safety.

For it to work as a story about oppression, you have to share the naive post-hippie beliefs of the time that mental illness is the Man's fault, that all authority is evil and that no expression of sexuality can ever be harmful, ideas nobody has believed since... about five years after the movie came out. Even today's leftiest SJWs would find it troubling.

The story only makes sense when told from the Chief's perspective.

mila

way out of proportion with her figure.

too big to be considered sexual apparently

You wish she looked like Mila. Bitch looks like the guy from Mr. Robot.

Who is this qt and does she ever show pit hair in any movies?

>too big to be considered sexual
try and stop me

Literally a soulless SJW trained to be a good drone, are you a product of western schooling or what? How old are you?

The fact that she wasn't full blown comic book evil just makes it so much better. She was definitely not a good person, though. Like with Billy. Motherfucker gets laid for the first time in his life, even lost his stutter for that minute afterwards, then she fucks with him about telling his mom and singlehandedly drives him to suicide. Doesn't get more cunty than that.

>"I was your patient?"
>My finest, because you were so HUGE."

But how does the book describe them exactly.

I'm the opposite of an SJW. Mental illness exists, it's not an identity. A mental hospital with nobody in charge would be a bad idea. A guy who can't keep from fucking underage trim is a pedophile. None of these are progressive opinions.

Are you in training to be a kindergarten "teacher" or a prison warden or similar authority figure that can sadistically torture vulnerable people to compensate for his own lack of divine spark? Are you female?

>can't defend myself so I'll just keep asking irrelevant questions

Every time.

But guys who stutter don't lose their stutter when they get laid. And nobody can 'drive you to' suicide it if you're not mentally ill. This is classic 'everything can be solved by casual sex' hippie nonsense. In reality, it would have been completely unethical for her just to give a thumbs-up to an arranged orgy. If you visited a relative in hospital and the ward smelled of sex, you wouldn't be cool with it.

Billy's mom was old friends with the nurse and he obviously had issues with the mother. That may have been some sort of compromise and she used that shame for her advantage. She also failed protocol of dealing with a suicidal patient too.

>For it to work as a story about oppression, you have to share the naive post-hippie beliefs of the time that mental illness is the Man's fault, that all authority is evil and that no expression of sexuality can ever be harmful, ideas nobody has believed since... about five years after the movie came out

Pretty much. If I recall the author behind the original admitted he spent most of his time working at the asylum high on something illegal, and it's clear he was projecting his beliefs about "The System holding me down, man!" at the outset.

It's hilarious how people blame Reagan for the mentally ill becoming homeless people, while forgetting the role that deinstitutionalisation played

Nobody gets sadistically tortured in this movie, that's the point. Would you like children to go untaught, prisons to go unguarded? I'm not in training for either of those things, nor female. Are you LARPing a beatnik?

>tfw the novel goes in-depth to describe her oversized titties and pink lips

you just know those little nipples are pink too

What about these plot details are you relating to what I said?

Pretty vague mostly. They're supposed to so big that she has a hard time trying to hide them under her outfit.

He lost his stutter, so apparently they do in this instance. It was a plot device to show he gained confidence in himself. She didn't like that, so she immediately shamed him by threatening to tell him mother, which obviously messed with his mental state, hence immediately stuttering again when he goes "m-my m-mother?"

But yeah, I think you already understand all this and are obtusely white-knighting nurse Ratchet just to whine about hippies or some bullshit.

>If I recall the author behind the original admitted he spent most of his time working at the asylum high on something illegal

Figures!

That seems to be the way it works, the people left with the mess to clean up are blamed for it.

To quote another
>Everything about the story is typical of the way liberals mischaracterized institutions back in the 60s and 70s. It's filled with cliches like the noble American Indian (a gentle giant, sound familiar?), the wacky inmates who don't have real problems, they just need Jack Nicholson to shake their lives up, and of course the evil female nurse who represents The System. Oh yes, there was also a black midget whose mom was raped by white racists. It's gratingly shitlib through and through.

Yeah, but they don't, and this is meant to be a serious drama? I know it's a plot device. I'm criticizing the film. You think I don't like it because I don't understand what happens in it? I understand what happens in it fine, that's why I'm criticizing it. Recounting the plot to me is not going to make me think it isn't bogus.

I'm not white-knighting, the plot doesn't work for the purpose it was written for unless you share specific and dated beliefs about the kind of situation it caricatures. And bear in mind what an influential image it created of mental health care.

THICC Asian women are the best Asian women but they're so rare.

I like it, who wrote that?

no. she's a girl. I'm not gay or anything, I just hate women.

is that /lit/ pasta?

In that case, I find it incredibly strange that you think people need to have some old-school hippie mindset just to sympathize with the patents. Of course given this is neo-Sup Forums, it's hard to take anybody's take of reality serious here.

Nothing, I'm just piecing together crap for my essay.

No, you're still thinking of this as me defending a fictional character. I'm not - I'm criticizing the writing. Nurse Ratched is depicted doing defensible things that the author clearly considers indefensible, but he doesn't make them indefensible in any thought-out ethical way, but appeals to assumptions that few now hold - including those who love this movie. Once you get beyond the question of how you feel about the characters' actions, you get to what you think about the author's characterizations, and that's what I'm talking about.

Or I should say 'authors', as two others wrote the screenplay from Kesey's book.

>JFKs little sister had a lobotomy, because it was still practiced back then

>Nobody gets sadistically tortured in this movie

Yeah, the electroshock was a fun time for all involved.

Not having fun isn't being sadistically tortured.

modern anti-psychotics do the same thing chemically

You're not even trying dude.

modern ECT isn't painful supposedly but they do it harmfully in the movie, right? i forget

Of course they do it harmfully in the movie. It takes place in the 60's. That technology and the methods were surely shitty back then. Nicholson's character didn't seem to enjoy it.

it's not like they electrocute people it's just a zap to change brain waves

I'm serious, ECT as depicted could only be unpleasant, but the process itself does not constitute torture. It was a legitimate means of treatment, usually effective when correctly prescribed, which is now largely out of favor because of the stigma associated with it rather than because it doesn't work.

not in the 60's my dudes

As has already been said, it was unpleasant, but it was still a legitimate treatment.

was basically torture back then.

Except that it worked. Painful doesn't = torture.

>Nurse Ratched will never mentally break you and control you with powerful medications and make you her play toy
Why would I even want to be alive?

nurse Graves is my choice

extremely painful (for you) = torture

and it certainly wasn't effective, basically fried the brain and was used in place of sedatives

>Nurse Ratched is depicted doing defensible things that the author clearly considers indefensible, but he doesn't make them indefensible in any thought-out ethical way, but appeals to assumptions that few now hold

Could you give an example? Because I'm not following you here. Every character to me appears to be realistically flawed in their own way, a rare thing in movies today.

We're the same age but I've already accepted I'll be here at 40 if I haven't died of some obesity related illness by then. Already been here over 10 years senpai.

He basically means to say that being a massive piece of shit wasn't as acceptable back then as it is now.

No it doesn't. It was effective for major depression, among other things. Stop pulling things out of your ass to defend a movie.

I refer you to my first post, here.
You can follow which are my posts after that pretty well. I gotta go now.

You are literally making up benefits for a treatment that hasn't been been taken seriously in any half reputable psychiatric institution for over 40 years.

Go lick a live socket, maybe that will cure your retarded, medieval-ass.

>user defending old timey electroshock treatment

I didn't read any examples. It seems to me your preconceived notions of what the film was supposed to be tainted your appreciation of it.

ECT is still used

carrie fisher found it effective

Yeah and Donald Trump is the President

If I made this this same exact thread it would 404 with no replies.

One could surmise realistically she would be something like a K to M cup going by the descriptions of how she has trouble concealing them and how incongruous they are with the rest of her body.

I know isn't it awesome

>reputable

carrie fischer was a coke addled whore

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/electroconvulsive-therapy/basics/definition/prc-20014161

>he doesn't samefag his threads with his phone until other people start replying

Everyone who watches the movie now comes away with the feeling Nurse Ratched was right.

>going by the descriptions of how she has trouble concealing them and how incongruous they are with the rest of her body.
Isn't it only revealed when he tears off her shirt and bra at the end? She's not very attractive but she has like the most perfect pair ever, IIRC.

not me. she was a sociopathic dyke that abused her position and got patients killed. as chaotic as macmurphy was he wasn't as bad as her. i'd still hit it tho.

She's depicted as monstrous in various scenes but also you get the feeling she is conventionally beautiful and fit outside of the narrators delusions.

>sociopathic dyke
Wow, is there something wrong with being a non-neurotypical LGBTQ+ person in your mind? Guess we know who you voted for, bigot.

But the surgery route is utterly irreversible.

No, it's obvious she has big tits. Chief notes that she seems bitter about them and Mcmurphy asks for her measurements.

When he rips her shirt off and exposes them, what he's really doing is exposing her as a woman, and as human. She's no longer some mechanical, untouchable thing.

>Mayo Clinic in Minnesota has been recognized as the best Neurology & Neurosurgery hospital in the nation for 2016-2017 by U.S. News & World Report.

>News & World Report is an American media company that publishes news, opinion, consumer advice, rankings, and analysis. Founded as a newsweekly magazine in 1933, U.S. News transitioned to primarily web-based publishing in 2010. U.S. News is best known today for its influential Best Colleges and Best Hospitals rankings, but it has expanded its content and product offerings in education, health, money, careers, travel, and cars. The rankings are popular in North America but have drawn widespread criticism from colleges, administrations, and students for their dubious, disparate, and arbitrary nature. The ranking system by U.S. News is usually contrasted with the Washington Monthly and Forbes rankings.

try again faggot

She started treating the other patients better after the attack.

Not that user but if you think the Mayo Clinic isn't a super prestigious and well regarded institution, you're pretty dumb or have never talked to any med student ever.

A internship there literally makes your career.

Ah great, anecdotal evidence from user on Sup Forums. Showed me.

That's very much besides the point though, stop derailing.

She was traumatized and no longer felt passion for her work. She likely quit a short time after.

>Ah great, anecdotal evidence from user on Sup Forums. Showed me.
Dude, come the fuck on.

Do you also need to me exhaustively prove that people respect MIT and CalTech? How do you not know about the Mayo Clinic?

Y-You realize that statement is in regard to the collegiate rankings, correct? The wikipedia page literally has that section farther down. Nobody ever complains about the hospital rankings.

Anyone volunteering their time to work at a "hospital" named after a condiment is of dubious credibility.