I didn't like it

I didn't like it

Where can I watch this movie in a theatre? I've been waiting a while for any kind of non-festival release and get fuck all

Did they actually show it

Found it on a private tracker. Seriously, don't waste your time on this. I was hyped as fuck, and it was super boring. Just some bitch whining about not getting a man for 99% of the movie.

Yes.

THERE ARE NO COUNTRIES.

What did anyone expect otherwise?

it's for adults, don't waste your time.

Yes that was happened, the real story wasn't very interesting what did you expect?

I liked it but I wonder what it must be like to watch this without prior knowledge of what happened.

I knew she was gonna kill himself so all throughout the movie that's what I was anticipating. If you didn't know the story, I'd imagine you'd find the entire movie pretty boring until the end.

I thought it was good. It's use of period tech and music is what's great about it. Rebecca Hall isn't bad either.

My initial impression was positive. It had some interesting shots and creative soundtrack. It did run a little long and took too much creative license with the story, but it delivered on what was expected.

shut the fuck up shill

Do you even know that you are nearly brain dead?

The scenes of people loading film were pure analog kino

>Christine Chubbuck gets not one, but two films made about her
>Pic related has yet to get one

Is there a torrent for Kate Plays Christine out too?

Yep, check rargb

Thanks. Thought it would be a hd web-dl too. Not sure if I should wait or not now

I liked this quite a bit. A woman's slow descent into desperation. When she says she'll go on the date with the guy tomorrow at the end, that was dark as fuck.

>yfw you couldn't save her

>Cubans hate nigger
>Cubans refuse to like Bjork

Its never going to happen

He tried.