Is it true that walloons don't have access to the internet...

Is it true that walloons don't have access to the internet? Every belgian I encounter on the internet turns out to be flemish after further inquiry. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_ve-smgDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Walloon posts appear witht the French flag,not the the Belgian flag

I'm myself a Walloon btw

A lot of those niggers only bother to learn one single language. That's why you hardly see them.

I'm Wallon too, hi guys :^)

Yes, obvisoulsy we speak only French; I mean, look at us.

They are limited to the francophonic world, hence you'll find them either in /fr/ or on minitel.

What the fuck is wrong with you larping as a Walloon? If I was one I would always pretend I was French

baraki

>or on minitel

average Walloon in his daily activities:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_ve-smgDI

Rude ! I'm a Walloon from Tournai !

Why are you so rude towards your fellow Belgian citizens ?

Does Flemish people wants to be united with the Netherlands?

fuck no

Hell yes. Belgium is the most embarrassing meme state in Western Europe. Partition when?

I want, but the capital should not be A'dam or The Hague. It should be Antwerp or some city in Brabant

En jij bent Vlaming?

here's a tip: sweep your own porch, where the dung-heap stands

Amerimutt genocide when?

You must be insane if you think those cheese eaters won't fuck us over on the very first instance. They're only interested in an economic potential of Antwerp coupled to the Rotterdam harbour. Why do you think they won't let us deepen the Oosterschelde?

I'd rather have an independent Flanders than ever going together with those calvinist bastards. And you know literally nobody here wants to unite with them.

my ancestors :)

We would do just fine together

I spit on treacherous cucks like you. Anyway good luck convincing the general population.

its the opposite for me, seem like all the belgian flags on here are a bunch of Pierre's

fils de pute fais attention comment tu parles jvais t'enculer ta mère la chienne enfant de tes morts

>led'me tel yu abut yur cunt

UNE FOIS

why do walloons and french speak africain anyway?

The only true capital is Brussels, although it's in a very bad situation today.

gib back spanish Netherlands