New look at John Boyega in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising'

Looks more like Pacific Above the Rim

in b4 Sup Forums shits up the thread

$400 million in China alone. Calling it now.

LOOK AT THOSE THIGHS

i hate niggers

is this joke

>pacific rim
>not about ladyboys

Why do SJWs have to ruin everything?

why can't we have white heterosexual male leads anymore? Why are (((They))) pushing cultural marxism down our throats. They hate white people, it's so blatantly obvious.

kaijukino is upon us Sup Forumsros!

neon genesis evanigga

Boyega's actually a decent actor, so I don't care.

What will part 3 be called? Indian Ocean Rim?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I hate white people too

Joke's on you, shithead. EVERY board is now Sup Forums. We are everywhere. Perhaps you subconsciously already realise this but can't quite fathom the reason why.

The Internet provided humanity with the most important gift in the entirety of history. The rapid sharing of knowledge between two people who may never, ever meet. This led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world. Jump aboard the Sup Forumstrain or eat shit as it passes you by. Adapt or perish, fuckwad.

He looks like Mr. Potato Head in a sci-fi suit.

Boyega is co-producing the film, kill yourself

He isn't though. In fact, he's really fucking bad.

nobody complained about Boyega after TFA is released. they only complained about Boyega before and Rey afterwards.

lookin' forward to it, been waiting for 4 years now.

If Idris Elba had a son why did he never mention him and instead spend all his time raising a Jap girl?

The Pacific Rim Saga: Wall Across the Mexican Gulf

It's what niggas do. Be absent fathers and watch anime

he's gonna chaos dunk those kaijus to death

>Boyega is co-producing the film, kill yourself
If he's co-producing it then shouldn't he focus on adding diversity, i.e. casting a white heterosexual Aryan lead to add racial balance and harmony? Isn't that what (((They))) want? Diversity? Guess they no longer want "diversity" when the shoes on the other foot huh?

Liberals are the real racists and fascists.

looks like that Turbo nigg from Breakin 2

Boyega was unironically fine in TFA
Rey was sheit

Pacific Rim was a bretty gud theater experience in 3D fight me so I'm looking forward to Pacific Rim 2.

I really don't like that color scheme

go to bed john. you're just as bad as she is.

That's why they have Scott Eastwood

>Boyega's actually a decent actor
I'm so sorry

>Liberals are the real racists and fascists.

ok bud.

they'll cover it in cgi bro

>A co-producer shouldn't do whatever he wants

Neck yourself, NEET. The film wouldn't be happening without him

Canucks never cease to disappoint. "bud"

HES A NIGGER
HES A NIGGER
HES A NIGGER

yeah it would

y-you t-too....

fucking why, looks like garbage, he looks like a turbo nigger, why they had to ruin one of my favorite movies with one of the few likable black man characters.

not with a nigger lead. china *hates* blacks.

I thought China hates kneegrows? Why did they cast a black lead for the country that single-handedly saved this piece of shit from flopping in the first place?

>RICKKKYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*gets into mech
AYOO NIGGA HOW TF I WORK THIS THANG

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

WE WUZ PAILOTS N SHEIT

Despite what Sup Forums believes China actually loves Blacks. Every movie with Blacks in it does well over there.

>proceeds to just nigger start the mech
>3 minutes later mecha is bling bling with fake diamond teeth, gold shit and a stupid honk
>when the kaijuu attacks he is gonna be "DZ KAIJIIS HJATING ON DA BROTHAAAAA HEAAAAL"
i hope he dies

I hope this bombs as hard as john carter so he'll go away

At least based Karl is in it

Faggots.

>Del Taco not involved.

D R O P P E D

>tfw i saw the first one opening day with my 2 best friends
>tfw since then one of them died and the other moved far away so im going to see the new one opening day completely alone

This pleases me.

fpbp

kek

What's he running from?

I hate black people. Why do people keep saying that I'm racist? Racist means believing that one race is superior to another. I don't think black people are inferior, I just hate those fucking monkey niggers. They're violent criminals and should be exterminated. But just because I think that, doesn't make me racist, because I don't think they're inferior. Also I like mexicans, so that makes me even less racist. And no, I don't support Donald Trump, stop asking.

The monsters were more interesting than the robots. The characters were good though. Charlie Day and Burn Gorman were great along with Idris Elba and Ron Perlman.

The white guy they got to play Raleigh can't act either.

school

They don't hate black people. They just don't respect them.

Responsibility.

I's gon be free

more like Designated Shitting Rim

Clean you damn fingernails nigger.

TIME TO HIT THOSE SHOWERS
BOOH YEAH

THICC

Looks like he tried stealing a bunch of adult diapers from a store by wearing them out but got caught.

but he is, just not as a director

>dem hips

Ffs adding pads sure as fuck isn't helping anything.

>EVERY board is now reddit. We are everywhere.

Lmao and it's a logarithmic scale.

D E S I G N A T E D

Asians hate poor people. Period. Blacks are usually poor so Asians assume they are violent thieves.

go away reddit

because you are an easily triggered wittle princess

sickle cell

>Reddit hates Sup Forums

Poetry.

T H I

He looks like Cuba Gooding III

>TRICERATOPS!

THICCMIND

Half in the Bag L I T E R A L L Y when?

Nigger looks like he has birthing hips. He's almost a fucking square.

white kaiju race

>shit armor design

wtf

He's running to something, not from it.

Almost everyone was terrible in TFA. Most of the negativity just focuses on Rey because she was horrific. Harrison Ford and Oscar Isaac were the only people with significant screen time that gave competent performances.

lordy lord feets don't fail me now!

FUUUUUCK!
He has to be in every big budget special effect science fiction movie now?
I don't care that he is black. I just don't like him. He was annoying in SW:TFA.

Who is his agent? Is his agent sucking dick to get him in every big budget sci fi?

hahaHaHaHAHAHA this is how the new TMNT look like? ROFLM FUCKING AO

I dreamt once I was hugging this girl

th-thanks BLACKED!

is the qt azn going to be in it?