ITT: Post crazy things musicians have done on stage

Starting with the undoubted master of onstage lunacy, but who else did nutty shit on stage? Doesn't have to be GG level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fhjUoVoi0s
youtube.com/watch?v=brPzGMDfMgk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TPuf2adIwZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sticky fingaz shooting up stage at source awards before performing throw ya gunz

youtube.com/watch?v=-fhjUoVoi0s

>Kendrick Lamar
Went to his live show, a gorilla came through the crowd, didn’t know if was real or not. I was like bro wtf. Gorilla then proceeded to hop onto stage. It was dark and music started playing, it was getting louder and louder and then BOOM! The beat drops and the gorilla unmasks himself and it was Kendrick mo’ fockin Lamar nigga! Shit was tight nigga! At the back of him clips of black slaves started playing. He started chanting “the white peephole the white peephole, the peephole have done this”. Then from his gorilla flap came out his long hard fucking shiny black panther, he wasn’t lying when he said it was 9 inches niggas!! Then continued to rap DNA, all white girls were going crazy for his black cock, in fact I was the only male there, in a sea full of white girls made for bbc. Shit was tight yo!

Donita Sparks from L7 throwing her used tampon into the crowd at Reading Festival.

wtf i thought he'd be shooting smack or something, not fucking shooting a fucking gun, what a madman

holy shit so this what real hiphop was like

>gibby came out in a bloody dress with a pregnant belly that soon exploded and cockroach confetti sprayed everyone…then he had sex right on stage in the fog with some buxom lass…then get up and ranted on the bullhorn then went back down in the fog…totally nude…blood and roaches. Anyone who says these were not one of the most amazing live shows really knows nothing about the infamous late 80’s nyc shows. There is more to a “show” than music my friend. Danceteria had some license problems after word got out about the live sex. They were soon banned by many clubs and had bouncers all over them at the Cat Club show.
>Gibby filled up a plastic whiffleball bat full of urine - he managed to pee in the little hole in the end of the bat,” says Leary, “and made this ‘piss wand.’” Haynes then began swinging the bat, spraying urine all over the crowd
>By the end of the gig, almost all of the Buttholes were naked, including Gibby and Kathleen, who were fornicating at the foot of the stage with the casualness of X-rated movie actors. Maybe more went on, says Leary, but time—and over consumption of acid—has blurred his memory of many of these seamier shows

BASED

jimi hendrix lighting his guitar on fire then smashing it

>In April 1977, Cale brought the crazy train to Croydon, England. He was playing at a club called The Greyhound. During the show, he and his band launched into their signature lurching performance of Elvis Presley’s “Heartbreak Hotel,” which retained none of its rockabilly sound; under Cale’s watch, the song sounded more like the Bataan Death March or something similarly horrifying and scary.
>At any rate, Cale decided to bust out a chicken. In his book What’s Welsh for Zen, he described singing the verse, “We could be so lonely . . .” and he proceeded to behead said chicken with a meat cleaver. The chicken’s head then landed in some random dude’s beer.
>Apparently the audience was completely grossed out and terrified. In addition, two vegetarian members of Cale’s band were disgusted and walked off the stage in protest.

The OG Jerry Lee Lewis lit his piano on fire while performing

youtube.com/watch?v=brPzGMDfMgk

real punks don't give a fuck about gg allin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TPuf2adIwZ8

Why are there so many comments in Spanish on this?

lmao jesus

cringe

I don't entirely get the mindset of wanting to show everyone your meat and veg on stage desu

Attention whore shit

I read in another thread that this was a picture from their last show. If that's true, maybe Gira just thought "fuck it, now or never".

you sure pwn'd everybody ITT

Ty Longley died at his own show, sacrificing himself to save the lives of his fans who were trapped in a nightclub on fire. He used his guitar to smash windows for people to escape while he stayed behind

some manlet punk with his dick out in front of a crowd of dudes is small time

I saw deerhunter at nyu 4 years ago, ended in Bradford doing noise stuff from sp404 and Marnie stern came on stage. It went on for like 20 mins and then the sound guys gave up and cut the sound.

>Ty Longley died at his own show, sacrificing himself to save the lives of his fans who were trapped in a nightclub on fire
beta

Hanatarash was notorious for their dangerous live shows. Some of the band's most infamous shows included Eye cutting a dead cat in half with a machete, strapping a circular saw to his back and almost cutting his leg off, and destroying part of a venue with a backhoe bulldozer by driving it through the back wall and onto the stage.

At a 1985 show in Tokyo's Superloft, the audience was required to fill out forms due to the possibility of harm caused by the show. The show was stopped due to Eye preparing to throw a lit molotov cocktail onto the stage. The performance cost ¥600,000 (approximately $9,000 US) in repairs.

After several years of the intense live shows, Hanatarash was forbidden from performing at most venues, and were only allowed to return to live performances in the 1990s without the trademark danger.

He made decent punk music though

This was the guy I was thinking of, undoubtedly had the most dangerous stage shows

I was obviously talking about the performers and not the people in the thread