Brexit is impossible

Brexit is impossible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6g9RRwjwbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are these refugees, immigrants whatever you want to call them voting? Why are they fucking granted this power?

same reason illegals vote in the US
and other shitskins

Dunno lad, I hate this country and it hates me

I just want it to end

>tfw saw 2 muds walking into my polling station
fugg

because whites are evil and mud people are righteous, so we need to
GAS THE WHITES
RACE WAR NOW

They want you hating your country. Don't. Love for your homeland is where prosperity comes from. I'm sitting across the Atlantic with my fingers crossed for you britbros. Fuck the EU!

We're still a green and pleasant land.

We're headed in the direction of the EU if we don't vote for Trump Hillary's going to open the floodgates of Muds.

Thank you for your kind words

No doubt we're headed that way. It's a shame. Do your American duty and arm yourself. Your family will thank you.

outside of the big citys, yeah. Just like here.

>Refugees and immigrants voting
Is that how it works in America? Because that's not how it works elsewhere.

>muslims voting for the fate of Europe

Triggered.

Trouble is, we're already beyond capacity thanks to mass immigration. Our towns and cities expand outward. We'll end up with no farmland, no countryside, and no heritage sites left.

Illegals can vote in a couple states, mostly just in California, Oregon Michigan and Illinois.

Doing anything pro white is impossible for this country right now. Things will need to get way worse before they get any better.

Go and vote.

Already have, it wont make a difference though.

i dont even feel like voting anymore

my spirit is broken

You could replace Jew with Anglo and that picture would still be true

Don't let the demoralisation campaign get to you faggot.

Just vote....

Shia muslims of UK were told to vote Leave, Sunnis are for Remain camp.
Interesting.

>2016
>family

That's exactly what they want. Get off your arse and vote!

What a surprise.

Well no shit, Shias believe in something completely different than Sunni. Not unlike Roman Catholics and Protestants in the big picture.

OMFG, Britbong what are you doing ?

If we lose my a small margin all the campaigns will continue. Its not good news if we remain but the smaller the margin is; the more pressure is laid on.

I think like many Brits here on Sup Forums, I will not be coming back to this site again.

For obvious reasons.

And wisconsin. All you need is a piece of paper with your name and an address on it.

don't be a pussy go vote

No

Not really, they are still same faith, I would know.
It is mostly that Shias look up to Iran- Persia which has culture.
Sunnis look up to Saudi Arabia.

by who ?

3 million pakis
55 million English

it'll be fine

Which is what I mean. Shia believe a successor was determined by Muhammad himself. Sunni believe that there was no proclaimed successor.

Either way they're still shitskins.

w-what is this? ragheads are voting?

My town is full of history and amazing scenery (70k pop) I'm going to be sad when they send a shit load of immigrants up here because there is house building sites scattered across the town.

>Visit Bongland
>Get beaten half to death by sharia patrol

youtube.com/watch?v=n6g9RRwjwbk

Tbqh senpai it literally is

We all knew this shit will fail just like we know Hillary will win. Politics are rigged

Oh, so America is an even bigger joke than I thought previously. See in first world countries, they have electorate rolls. You need to be already registered to be able to vote.

Go to Sunni and Shia forums, read.

>3 million pakis
>55 million English

crap. our pop is just over 4 mil. WHO THE FUCK INVITE 60,000,000 MUSDHITS IN OWN COUNTRY???

WHAT THE FUCK?

>refugees
that is a quintessential Brit, lad

>questioning wether Muslims are to blame.
You have to be blind and.dumb not to notice that

cut the crap man, i'm not gonna lurk the thousands Muslim forum out there to confirm or infirm your claim.

you made the claim, you should back it up

Ask Merkel. I'm sure she has a decent explanation for stuff like this.

>thinks voting brexit is pro-white
>doesn't realise this will mean more immigration from shitskin countries

Wew.

Shia chat, go.
Ummah forum, go.

If you don't get it today, we'll know that it will be out of reach forever. Kind of like Trump turning things around in the States. If Hillary gets it, this country is fucking done.

Pathetic.

Yours is the Nation that conquered 1/3rd of the world, that kicked the shit out of every other Great Nation at least once in a history that spans more than a millennium, that brought civilization and order to every outback and barbarian-filled shithole of the planet. Yours is the people who invented liberalism and who fought and died for liberty itself, multiple times. Yours is the language that nearly the whole world speaks and reads, that all of science and commerce is done in. Yours is the country that stood up for itself time and again against tyrants and empires telling them "Fuck off, we are a free people and will remain so, no matter what."

And you're telling me that you're too weak to go out for fifteen minutes and draw a single "X" on a box? It is your duty to your ancestors, your duty to your descendants, and your duty to yourself.

GO
VOTE
AND
KILL
THE
EU

>Vote Leave, trust me! I totally know what's best I'm an expert in world affairs
t. Trumpcucks

He has Hillary badge and Trump hat.
WTF?

I don't bloody think Sharia allows it!

>Letting ninjas vote
How the fuck can your government or the EU justify letting foreigners vote on such a thing?

Your spirit must be stronger than that. We've got darker days to come, now get off your arse and get voting.

>visiting east london

not even once

PRAISE BELGIUM!

Hillary for Prison. It's a Reddit meme.

I'm literally killing myself if we stay

because they are gommies and anti-whites

Why yourself, why not them?

lads. shitskins already control your capital. london's housing crisis will make them spill into the rest of the country.

you really think you can take it back by leaving? all you will do if you leave is take in even more muslims, and particularly more poo in the loos.

you are well and truly lost, only hope would be a race war but thats not happening

You're an idiot. The entire reason for letting illegals in wholesale, is and always has been importing leftist voters. You let them in through the back door, fight tooth and nail to keep them in, then slowly introduce more and more laws to give them voting rights. At the very least their offspring will get voting rights.

This is a ploy to steal democracy because the left has been getting weaker and weaker in the last two decades, at least as far as native populations are concerned.

for prison

This

Go out with a bang user, make me proud

see you tmrw
i always laugh when i see a Morrtugese using the word "shitskin"

Don't do it brother, move to America. Anglo nation with control of itself, Britain is lost.

same desu.

congrats on taking over the world, though.

i want to lick her armpits

>walking up the steps into polling station
>make eye contact with a paki coming out
>move slightly left as there is just enough room for 2 people side by side between railings
>he doesn't move over at all
>anticipate shoulder check
>anticipation was not in vain and we make contact
>being 6'2, 85kg and bracing for impact I don't budge
>he stumbles down a step and look back while grimacing
>continue walking as I turn my head to him with a stern but unfazed expression
>he leaves
>I vote leave

i fucking hate birmingham

They're obviously British citizens you racist prick. Of course pol makes it out like there's some vast conspiracy where illegals somehow are placed on the electoral roll

Translation = I'm a racist fuck

america no! portugal is moor!

congrats, when sharia puts an ak in his hands he will remember your face

But they already have a literal Muslim nigger at the highest office in the land there, a old muslim loving lady will be the next president too

God theyre fucked

>mfw people actually thought they could beat a massive lobbying machine
It's like you dummies still believe in democracy.

>see woman wearing headscarf
>cannot possibly be a citizen
>i literally don't understand whats happening lads
Brits are racist and don't deserve their country

Is that a Paki? Maybe she voted leave because her husband doesn't want Syrian rapefugees. I doubt Pakis like them either.

From which debate are these screenshots?

Shias are and always have been the slightly less shit muzzie strain

>your British ancestry goes back centuries
>they have none at all

>your votes are equal

what kind of democracy is this where my ancestors don't get a vote?

>i want to live in little mogadishu.

It would be like having the entire southwestern United States voting to put up the wall.

>Anglo nation with control of itself
Not if Hillary has anything to say about it.

Allah save the queen!

Kekkkkk

If you're wrap a kitchen towel around your head and face because the men in your community can't control their urge to rape uncovered women then you are not a citizen of Great Britain.

>be 44
>have kidney and liver problems
>haven't touched alcohol in 12 years
>if we Brexit , I will be going on the piss for first time in over a decade to celebrate

Let me have that beer boys, make it happen.

Muhammad had these two guys in the Quran tortured because they made fun of him while praying like 5 years earlier. Muslims are like anonymous.

Yeah it's totally unbelievable that people with immense power and wealth would slant the vote in their favor.

Totally unrealistic.

Jesus fuck, the woman isn't taking this seriously yet she already has most of the nation's support doesn't she? Meanwhile the professional looking man who came for rational debate is looked at as old, outdated, and "racist".

>media (BBC, Sky, ITV) goes out to interview pakis
>pakis plan to vote exit because they don't want sand niggers trying to take their jobs
>interviews totally unprepared for that answer.
Every time this happened, it was like a little gift from santa.

Get told in a BBC periscope live stream that I can't persuade voters my way (leave). The mudshit mod was banning people for even discussing it.

Fuck you, we're England and Wales

Rest in peace, friend.

Ahahaha Pakis want to be Arabs so bad it's cringey m8. Pakis would sell their own mother out to ISIS just so they could claim to have Arab relatives.