CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com (NEW!)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/what-we-know-about-newest-rape-allegations-against-donald-trump
rawstory.com/2016/06/donald-trump-accused-of-raping-13-year-old-in-federal-lawsuit/
nationalreview.com/corner/436890/did-donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl
rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/
nydailynews.com/news/national/rape-lawsuit-donald-trump-resurfaces-new-york-court-article-1.2681196
twitter.com/ErickaSimone/status/746022388488351744
factcheck.org/2016/06/trumps-attack-on-clintons-character/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/23/obama-most-illegals-still-wont-be-deported/
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/hillary-lies-to-benghazi-families/?utm_source=sms_p&utm_medium=SMS&utm_campaign=TPG_06222016_CrookedHillary&utm_content=A
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk
centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/the-electoral-college-map-no-2/
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/hillary-lies-to-benghazi-families/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton-5538.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread has the most recent content; fuck that other guy.

AWOOVMENT

USMC for Trump

post Awoo's to praise MAGA powers!

Eye-opening facts about Trump's sexual past
alternet.org/election-2016/what-we-know-about-newest-rape-allegations-against-donald-trump
rawstory.com/2016/06/donald-trump-accused-of-raping-13-year-old-in-federal-lawsuit/
nationalreview.com/corner/436890/did-donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl
rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/
nydailynews.com/news/national/rape-lawsuit-donald-trump-resurfaces-new-york-court-article-1.2681196
Is this who you want in the White House?

Aroooovement

I guess I chose a bad time to come to the last thread, so I'll try again here.

What do you think of Trumps trip to Scotland? It doesn't seem politically minded at all. Allegedly, they're raising Mexican flags to welcome him with.

Trump has very bad blood with Scotland. Do you think this will affect how he's seen in the more general foreign eye? Especially wrt Europe?

MAGA

yes

my bad.

Awoo!

You're a shill cocksucker and you're not getting any replies about his Scotland trip.

yeah, would rather have this than someone that would cause a rape epidemic by allowing in tens of thousands of middle eastern rapefugees

@78307111

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS SHILL

HE IS BEING PAID BY YOU'S

awoooo

twitter.com/ErickaSimone/status/746022388488351744

Why are these people so mean? :(

Still looking for help on how to counter the claims made in
factcheck.org/2016/06/trumps-attack-on-clintons-character/

So that when the article's points come up they can be shut down.

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS, DUMMIES!

YOU ARE LITERALLY FEEDING THEM MONEY!

awoo

I didn't realize that it was bad form to discuss Trump's campaign trail in "Trump General".
I'm sorry I don't have any Awoo~ ones.

Fuck off shill.

They can't really be countered because all of those points are correct. Trump went way too far in the deep end to be taken seriously. That speech was a fuck-up.

MAGA
at least our media likes him

Can we get rid of the donation crap from the bottom of the OPs?

It's kind of gay and just inviting shitposting.

Mate, it almost all depends on WHAT he does while there. Stop worrying until there is something to actually worry about. You're probably reading too much into it.

>Muslim does a mass shooting that kills over 50 people
>Trump starts talking about banning Muslim again and Racial profiling

>a literally illegal immigrant tries to kill him
>He hardly says anything about it
WHAT
THE
FUCK

This was a golden star delivered on a silver plate, this was his chance to prove himself right and his critics wrong. But nope, I guess he won't do anything because the kid is white

A fuck-up? Hillary still hasn't responded to it at all. She's going to keep taking body blows like this and ignoring them until she's dead in the water.

That bitch is toast.

Just got a text from The Don

@78307111
We already knew about his sexual past. Get back to me when 20+ girls are accusing him of rape like Bill Clinton.

DO NOT

I REPEAT

DO NOT FEED SHILLS WITH YOU'S

EITHER @ THEM OR FILTER THEM

THEY ARE APPARENTLY BEING PAID ACCORDING TO THE YOU'S THEY GENERATE

NOW YOU KNOW

This awoo is for you.

>78307495
How does it feel knowing you're shilling for a criminal murder and rape-enabler? Is it really worth $0.05?

LADS

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Trump's still getting rekt pretty bad, on top of having almost no money until after the convention (assuming the GOP doesn't just dump him outright). Do you fuckwits who still think the former host of the apprentice should be president happen to know what the word "delusional" means..?

Europeans are efemminate cu.cks, they will kneel for any form of masculinity

Not a shill, just want to be able to refute claims that Trump's untrustworthy.

A couple of them are easy enough to counter: Bush Sr. negotiating the FAFTA deal in the first place doesn't really matter in light of the fact that Bill signed it anyways, so the buck was passed to him. Not finding any evidence of him not supporting the Iraq War isn't really a counter, they're just unable to find them (and they even admit as early as 4 months in they found he was, in fact, against it). It's a lot of the other shit I'm having trouble making points against

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/23/obama-most-illegals-still-wont-be-deported/

Oh great an oil pipeline leak in California, here we go now, more calls for stricter regulations incoming. It probably spilled in the first place because people start to cut corners when the regulations are as insane as they are in CA, plus the EPA on top of that.

WEW

>Trump falsely claimed that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens “was left helpless to die as Hillary Clinton soundly slept in her bed.” Two emails from Clinton show that she was awake after it was learned that Stevens had died in the attack on the diplomatic facility in Benghazi.

So she was awake and just let him die, that makes it look so much better

>People who disagree with me are being payed to disagree!
Or maybe we're growing tired of anime posters?

The fact that I voted for Obongo in 2012 makes me wanna vomit now. How was I so delusional?

>This links here
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/hillary-lies-to-benghazi-families/?utm_source=sms_p&utm_medium=SMS&utm_campaign=TPG_06222016_CrookedHillary&utm_content=A

@78308080

FILTERED

KYS KEK

>10 days of fuck Clinton videos
OH SHIT BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT

>Not a shill

>LHCDJT1
Lyen' Hillary Clinton Donald John Trump 1

@78307495
>the speech was a fuck
Yeah says the guy who is trying to convince us that Trump is a rapist when Bill Clinton is a confirmed sexual predator of the highest order and Hillary covered it up. The speech was such a fuckup that even left wing publications like REUTERS and USATODAY AND POLITICO were praising it? How does it feel to realize Trump is much more powerful than you thought?

We love Trump! I voted for him. And I will do so in the general election.

ooo some femanon bringing the bants

IT'S HAPPENING

youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk

Hillary being awake when everyone was killed is possibly even worse.

The jewelry is a non issue.

17% trade deficit is still bad.

And I think you can probably handle yourself with the server nonsense.

Ask your friend about some of the issues he raised that weren't refuted.

>Awake AFTER it was learned
She wasn't awake during the attack or the phone calls.

@78307862
>1pbtID
>Trump's still getting rekt pretty bad
>on top of having almost no money
>delusional
Do you even try to shill anymore or just announce you're a shill immediately? Are you trying to get fired?

She woke up AFTER he was already dead. Which means she was asleep when the phone calls begging for help were coming in.

that's nice of her :3

Better than the female version of Ernst Stavro blofeld

They don't even care anymore, its all out war. This is like when Stalin gave the order of no retreat.

Released today, not earlier this year

Even if trump wind nc, he still loses in a total blow-out

This is not just a map from Obama-Romney, it's based on current polling.

centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/the-electoral-college-map-no-2/

This is going to be fucking great. A different lie for the news cycle to talk about every day.

Unf.

gross, that thumbnail pic

>tfw just filtering their copypasta and their ID's makes the threads 100x better

I don't mind the occasional shill who at least debates, but most of these people are just spammers.

She should have said
>Would you be referring to the genes that invented the computer you're using right now?
I'm spoiled by next level trump and dilbertman banter I guess

NEW TRUMP TWEET

lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/hillary-lies-to-benghazi-families/

You DRUMF KEKS ready to get yourr shit fucked up this november. Me and my 10/10 Mexican gf have been going around convincing all the republicans to switch over to dems because of Trump AND IT'S WORKING! Ha, you racists are so done. My girl is giving me head as I type this right now. Stay mad.
>pic related

8/10, would be better with an ausie flag.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton-5538.html

You have to go back to February to find a poll showing Trump losing NC.

Manafort is a fucking genius. I see exactly what he's doing. Traditionally, this is the point in the campaign where the Democrats try to brand their opponent. Apparently there are some sort of arcane rules where GOP can't spend superpac money on ads the first month or something like that? Regardless, this is the right thing to do. Gotta counter the narrative they're trying to establish.

Where are you gettig the idea that people are gettig paid to post herr?
What mechanism do you imagine pays them?

But his itinerary is out. He's not planning on meeting with any politicians or representatives. It's only a press conference and ribbon-cutting ceremony.
It looks very self-serving.

They haven't knelt though. They hate him. And that meme is tired.

The fuck is Paul Ryan's problem?

Ok, still a blow out.

I am now a #MentallyHillShill

>17% trade deficit is still bad.
That was the point I was going to make too but what I'm trying to find atm is any source that backs up a claim of 40%, whether at one point or if there's hidden factors at work, etc, since the point I'm trying to defend is Trump's character.

said friend I sent a few questions too on the other points but won't be able to answer till he gets home from work

That's a hell of an ad. All of Hillary's ads are just Trump saying rude things in greyscale. An ad like this is perfect, it establishes her as a liar right off the bat, then shows the alternative in Trump at the end.

Again,

>no toss ups

Guess I'm #FeelingTheJohnson

TRUMP IS USING GLITCH TEXT JUST LIKE MY MEMES ON Sup Forums!

@78309138

out out out out

where is #2, and #3?

So, what was the point of that "fact check"? In addition to this

>Trump claimed without any evidence that Clinton “wants to spend hundreds of billions of dollars to settle Middle Eastern refugees in the United States.” The numbers don’t add up. The total refugee budget was $1.67 billion in fiscal 2016, so it is unlikely that Clinton could add “hundreds of billions” to the budget for refugee assistance.

A 550% INCREASE won't add to the budget? It was in her own words. Is this what constitutes fact checking to these people? This shit is ridiculous.

We know they read us. We've known for months. We are the third arm of the Trump campaign; right here.

Why the fuck is the website broken for me?

...is it though? Don't you happeningfags hoping Trump starts a race war actually want WW3? Hillary is literally the person who will deliver it to you on a golden platter.

I live in NC, the only places here that lean left are Asheville and Raleigh. Everywhere else is redpilled. Go Heels.

same here
maybe it's a east european thing

pls respond

JUST

>Hillary winning Maine
You really have no idea how hated she is here.
If she gets half the votes Obama got I'll be surprised.

2nd

>please clap

Obama barely carried the state in 2008 and polling doesn't even suggest it going blue.

The map is a mess.

>no scandals this time around
>speech went amazingly well
>fundraising going well as well
What the fuck is happening.

>But his itinerary is out. He's not planning on meeting with any politicians or representatives. It's only a press conference and ribbon-cutting ceremony.
>It looks very self-serving.

If Brexit fails that is most likely exactly what will happen.

If Brexit happens then I suspect things will change.

As for the timing, he just did his Hillary speech and is releasing a video a day on her lies. Looks like he's trying to have her in the spotlight instead of himself.

Like I said, wait and see.

Its hard for the left to deny live TV, they'll find a way though.

Manafort MAGA magic.

The media tried acting like increasingly nervous men again about "TRUMP HAVING NO MONEY" only to get BTFO by his fundraiser email.

What do you think?