What's going on here? Memes aside...

What's going on here? Memes aside, I watched pics from Kenya recently and was surprised because it looked pretty civilized and more 2nd world than 3rd. No one gives a fuck about Africa in Russia, no news from that place and so.
Also North Africa isn't real Africa, they are Arabs, let's discuss Sub Saharan Africa here.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/africasource/africa-s-economic-prospects-in-2017-ten-countries-to-watch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China is taking over, that's it.

Bonus question: what is the most irrelevant African country? Except microstates, of course. I have never heard anything about Mozambique, and I know really nothing about them, I guess they are the most irrelevant. Or Chad.

>Africa
>Civilized
its a hoax. nothing in those highlighted areas are civilized

>what is the most irrelevant African country
all of it

North Africa is best Africa

Also berbers aren't ethnically Arabs tho

>What's going on here?
All the problems we will have to deal with in the next 100 years

Erythrea. They're closed off to foreigners, and are one of the poorest countries except that their dictator doesn't want to advertise it.

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/africasource/africa-s-economic-prospects-in-2017-ten-countries-to-watch

Good article

They make 10 children to offer them what they have the best to offer, a life of misery.

Yes, but it's one of the last communist states in the world which makes it somehow relevant. Also it's a small country, I was asking about the big ones.
Btw this. You Europeans care about MENA the most now, but I guess ME would be way more stable as Syria war is over and NA is doing okay except Libya. But Africa would play a really major role in 21st century because of it's huge population and the fact they are in European 1850s now with rise of nationalism and capitalism and would certainly face fascism in future. ME is passing though this now, and Africa is only going to do so.

The Chinese just built a military base in Djibouti (that's on the horn I think)

Projection is retarded, they don't take demography shift into consideration. In fact, Africa is the only place with high birthrates in the world now, Indians, Chinese, Arabs now make less than 3-4 children usually, but as capitalism and urbanization are developing in Africa, African birthrates would fall too.

Ethiopians are Orthodoxes too. Interesting, whether patriarch Cyrill helps them or not?

>North Africa is best Africa

From. my experience people from Sub-Saharan Africa are extremely based

You have to go back.

Corruption. The Democratic Republic made $5.69 Billion dollars from copper exports, yet the average citizen only makes $784 dollars a year.

And don't forget that wh*te Europeans colonized Africa less than 100 years ago and all of the Gold and Diamonds they extradited from Africa went back to Europe and very little of the money earned was spent on these building up on these African colonies.

We know about the atrocities done by Leopold II of Belgium in the Congo.

We know about how blacks were treated in Rhodesia and South Africa.

When decolonization occurred, the Europeans just left literal fucking dictators in charge and armed them with weapons to keep the citizens in check.

Also we know that the Rwandan Genocide occurred from Europeans creating new borders in the scramble for Africa and mixing rival Hutu and Tutsi tribes together.

Now China is trying to copy what the Europeans did 100 years ago. They're giving these corrupt dictators all the money they want while stealing the resources from Africa and the citizens don't get any of the money and they're not building upon the infestructure.

try telling me with a straight face that corruptgeria or poonesia are better than Kenya, Namibia and Ethiopia

>north Africans are arab
That's where you are wrong kiddo

Shit, this thread is not about North Afica. Your history, culture, structure of society and economy are really different from these of Sub Saharan Africa. That's why I wanna talk about Sub Saharan Africa, not the NA.

Blacks were treated pretty well in rhodesia, they could vote for starters

We're just going through a lot of corruption, and we're broke, and now people are protesting for free education and land redistribution so shit

Is Zuma a racist pig?

corruptgeria or poonsia? what about your country senpai, same shit. same problems

>people are protesting for free education and land redistribution so shit
Free education is a great thing to make shitty country way less shitty really quick.
Proofs: USSR 1920s-1930s.
Also taking land from the landowners and giving it to the peasants is a good way to improve peasant productivity.
Actually USSR is a great guide how to turn African tier country into #20 HDI country in the world.

Free education impact depends on the country itself, alot of corruption makes it worse. don't compare USSR to nowadays SA. same thing goes for us

I lived in Mozambique for 2 years if you have any questions.

Any interesting stories?

>alot of corruption makes it worse. don't compare USSR to nowadays SA. same thing goes for us
Even with shitty corrupted education it's better than don't have any education at all. At least you would know anything if you visited uni at least few times, compared to you learning nothing without education.

Niger? Not sure if there are anything actually happening

>Now China is trying to copy what the Europeans did 100 years ago. They're giving these corrupt dictators all the money they want while stealing the resources from Africa and the citizens don't get any of the money and they're not building upon the infestructure
Let them have at it. They'll be about as "successful" in civilizing Africa as Britain and France were.

Me too, I lived there when I was very little. My parents worked as doctors without borders, what's your story?

Thread full of know-it-all about Africa.

> what about your country
hell on earth obviously

Nice proxy.

AFRICA is so many countries, peoples & lands.

I have a stepmother of Pakistani descent from Tanzania, she's a Muslim & has family in the UK & Canada too (I'm in So CA USA & I'm white).

Meeting many cultures helps you understand them better.

Most of sub-Saharan Africa is impoverished and corrupt.

While a number of nations are beginning to develop rapidly, they're still plagued by problems in wealth distribution and political management. For instance, Rwanda invested a lot of money into infrastructure and housing after the genocide.

I've met several Peace Corps volunteers who are stationed there, and they all say the same - their government-issued stipend isn't enough to pay the rent, eat, and enjoy simple recreation.

Nevertheless, Rwanda's GDP per capita is still quite low. It's GDP per capita (PPP) is considerably lower than India's and other developing or midway nations in South Asia.

There are a lot of regional ties in Africa, but most of them don't have repercussions outside of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Also, ditto this: .

The village I'm staying in recently had a water tower built near a football field. It's by far the tallest structure within several kilometers; it is also poorly designed and extremely ugly.

The villagers are in awe of the Chinese engineers who built it, and now think they're amazing scientists.

Mauritania is the most fascinating country down there. I heard that like 30% of the population are slaves, even tho slavery was abolished in 2007 (?!?) i think. what the actual fuck

What parts of Africa are safe to visit and which are too dangerous?

Fucked any bitches there?

>be third world villager
>appreciate aesthetics

nah. you'd be surprised how much of a luxury craftsmanship is.

I have several uncles and aunts there that I never met

my grandfather loved that black pussy

nigger

its whiter mauris owning blacker slaves imo, like ti was throughout history

quite literally the upperclass. we get ltos he

the blecks rooned serf efrica

he's a good-looking cosmopolitan american guy who's rich enough to travel the world you fucking autist poltard.

Africa never was great thing, but the decolonization by wars in the cold war scenario was more destructive than the fact they are niggers.

Communism destroyed Africa. They destroyed Rhodesia, Ethiopia, Angola... Africa would not be so fucked up if communism did not exist.