RACK CITY BLOWING DOPE, BITCH

RACK CITY BLOWING DOPE, BITCH
SHE OFF THE MOLLY AND THE COKE, BITCH

Is that your mother

Santa Maria.....

dios mio

Yupp, you are retarded and you should by now know why

el atrocidad...

How about I shatter all of your ribs and leave you dying on some corner? Don't test me kid.....

Trippie red is becoming a true gem of our times. With time, Trippie red will do rap music the way it's meant to be. With his style and influences of dark elements, goth like vibe sound and unique rap hooks, Trippie will soon be a reckon on the alternative rap force. What Trippie does right other newcomers fail to do; borrow from darker, rock elements in theory and imagery, but not steal. No black scratch metal logo, no bad tone screams with distorted bass that has become somewhat of a gimmick, Red's originality in the new scene will be remembered as the start of a new age in rap.

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INNANET BOY
THAT’S THAT GOOFY SHIT WE AIN’T INTO THAT BOY

true brother

Ok, for fucks sake. What is wrong with this guys skin? I have seen NO ONE else similar in appearance or tone before and I feel a little disgusted every time his stupid face pops up on my laptop, or on my phone, or on my iPod.

Why is it yellow in almost every picture of him? Is he fucking vitamin deficient or is he just obsessed looking like a walking ghoul.

get raped fag lmao

*blocks your path*

How is it possible to be so fucking ugly?

Holy shit.

You don't understand the forces you're dealing with.

Basically you're just a gay auntie

pray that we never cross paths

cringe

This nigga annoying.

this is you after im done with you