Make me think

really

> overanalysing childrens cartoons
Smells like hambeasts

Why are some of those numbers counts and others are percentages?

>Bottom graphs line is the amount on non jews in disney leadership

you cant make this up folks

>Prince Charming
>MOTHER FUCKING GASTON

Almost every princesses first interaction with the love interest was them fawning over how fucking hot they are

>the guy's name literally doesn't even matter
>as long as he's rich and handsome

really makes the ol' neurons fire

honestly this is cool. less useless women who feel entitled to a comfortable life just for having a vagina.

they should fix this though tooinstead of having faceless, characterless men in roles they now just have comic relief men who worship the women. replacing a nonexistant role model for a terrible one.

no doubt they were paid to do this important research

You should re-watch Beauty and the Beast without your repressed male bisexuality causing you to yearn for alpha cock. Gaston was the bad guy.

>snow white is the most attractive
what the fuck is this shit.

>Black princess has the fewest comments about her appearance.

How was he the bad guy?
At the most, he was an anti-villain.

why the fuck would post a grab of a tab instead of the actual image

Mmmm, quite. Perhaps the title of Beauty and the Beast truly refers to Gaston - his dual nature as both Beauty and Beast, yes?

Part of this smells like bullshit to me.
If appearance is apparently less important, than why are these characters still depicted as beautiful and interacting with handsome males.
Also, how often do characters and even people in real life, make remarks or compliment people on their skills? You are far more likely to pay someone a compliment, male or female, a compliment based on their appearance, regardless or not if they're physically attractive.

Why do you keep doing this with womankind?

L. M. F. A. O. F.

You're not wrong. When you get a new haircut, people are going to come up and say "Oh I like your new haircut", not "Well I'm sure your manual driving is pretty good".

>than why are these characters still depicted as beautiful and interacting with handsome males
They're still kid's movies. Generally speaking, the uglier a character, the more evil they are. They're trying to link up physical beauty with skill and personality, which has always been a cartoon and fairy tale thing.

AIDS is sexist!

>2020
>nobody compliments a woman's appearance anymore
>women start to psychologically break down because they don't get the attention and compliments they think they deserve

>mfw when everything went better than expected

>rich princesses arent known for their skills.
holy shit mind blown.
i hope they got millions for this study.

why isnt beauty a skill

>18 and 19 year olds giving birth
>lumped in with 15-17 year olds giving birth

>complains about female genital mutilation
>probably supports male genital mutilation (seeing as it's the USA)
huh, really activates your almonds

kek how have I not seen this before

Furthermore, why are people holding cartoons up on a pedestal as a standard for morals and values.
If you want your children to have particular values, teach them. That's probably why young adults, teenagers and kids today are so fucked.

This has already happened in Japan.
Women are very career focused and when they want a man, they want someone who will compliment them all the time.