We won

We may have won the first battle, pic related, but Jewgle and Jewtube are back at it again. This time it is empowered young womyn.
youtube.com/watch?v=WkOsH2KtW3o

Women are so fucking annoying with this shit.

They already took off comments

Fuckin whores lean over together for me and get the shagging you need.

>comments disabled

What a surprise

>literally a video telling women to stop being cunts to each other

Wow bros

daily reminder that women hate each other more than the patriarchy ever will

Comments disabled. At least they knew what they were getting into.

>Let's not lean in

It's not letting me thumbs down it (or up). Did they ban me from voting?

BTW, it's funny how they are only including Megyn Kelly because of her feud with Trump. If they listened to her opinions on just about anyother thing, they would realize that she isn't one of them.

>250 likes 1000 dislikes
>comment section is disabled
we already won

The problem is that they are just going to keep shoving the empowered womyn meme down our throats along with the trannies are people too meme

They're learning, evolving.

>women chat and laugh with each other at work
>they then tell me stories about how they hate each other

It's true. All of it.

Oh HELL NO! Let's do it pol!

>Meg Kelly and Emma Watson join forces
It was a ruse all along. Well played Megs. Well played.

She's a dumb opportunistic bitch. She thought she would get a career boost by battling Trump.

Potato bantz

I'm beginning to think the decline can't be stopped. They just keep pushing this garbage.

I'm in an office right now where the HR cat ladies have declared it "pride day" and have rainbowed everything in sight.

Balloons, streamers, all sorts of shit. They're holding raffles and donating the proceeds to Pulse victims.

Kill me.

This one is no way near as bad.

I downvoted because Lena Durnhmamhman.

Basically it's not a "menz are the problems!" but acknowledges that women need to stop being cunts to each other.

>I downvoted because Lena Durnhmamhman.

>Womyn need to be strong & fight for what they want
>If the person I like doesn't win, i'm moving to Canada.

They are trying to be more subtle now. At least less subtle than a pregnant man and a bunch of flaming fags

>comments disabled
That's how you know you've won.

So what if they call it pride day. You know there are gay co-workers of yours you wouldn't even know are gay. Not all act like fuckin sissies.

We should make one for straight white males.

she is the lead for prime time on fox, that hypoth is retarded af

why the majority of LGBTWTFBBQ supporters are women? any psychological reason for that?

>comments disabled
faggots can't handle the bantz

then when trump BTFO'd her and made her bleed out of all orifices, she cut her hair to look like some cyborg cunt. I can't stand smegyn kelly.

They realize this applies to both men and women right?

Isn't it kind of sexist that they use just women?

I want to have intercourse with pic related and impregnate her, so that she shuts up and cook for me while barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

She can't deny the instinct of being a homely homemaker wife and mother to be. She must be submissive to my superior patriarchy cock.

>Disliked

And have a bump

it's realy simple
>muhh feels
are far more important than reality

Easy, women are liberal and think based off feeling because thousands of years ago they had to have intense feelings to nurture a baby. Their feeling genetics makes them do stupid shit today that is incompatible with what makes good leadership. They do not look at the facts and act on impulse

My mum works with a bunch of catty bitches which wouldn't be a problem if their cuntiness didn't force her to bitch about it to us every damn day.

isn't that fat dyke in the video with her lumberjack shirt the one that raped her kid sister ?

sounds very logical, thank you familias

>censored
>won the battle

LENA DUNHAM RAPED HER INFANT SISTER, IF SHE WAS A MAN SHE WOULD BE UNIVERSALLY DESPISED, BLACKLISTED FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, AND LIKELY THROWN IN PRISON
>LENA DUNHAM RAPED HER INFANT SISTER, IF SHE WAS A MAN SHE WOULD BE UNIVERSALLY DESPISED, BLACKLISTED FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, AND LIKELY THROWN IN PRISON
LENA DUNHAM RAPED HER INFANT SISTER, IF SHE WAS A MAN SHE WOULD BE UNIVERSALLY DESPISED, BLACKLISTED FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, AND LIKELY THROWN IN PRISON
>LENA DUNHAM RAPED HER INFANT SISTER, IF SHE WAS A MAN SHE WOULD BE UNIVERSALLY DESPISED, BLACKLISTED FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, AND LIKELY THROWN IN PRISON

PLEASE COMMENT THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

I never found out who this skeletal nightmare from Paranormal Activity ever was

Holy shit, Megan Kelly,looks like a lesbian now. Used to find her semi-hot, now she repulsed me.

Fuck, they got Hermione in on this shit...

She's literally famous, because boys and men jerked off to her while she was in the HP movies. Just be the jerk-off material you became famous as, look cute and don't fuck with the status quo.

>if they silence you, you win

>takes only platform
>b-but we're winning guys

literally all she needs is a strong male figure to show her whats up

Fucking hilarious how the only "accomplished" women they can find are actresses.

and a tennis player who's hero is her sister who cucked her career

Remember to remind everyone, Lena Dunham is an admitted paedophile rapist.

>pedophile
>blacklisted from hollywood
Lol no. There's so many pedos in hollywood it's like they actively promote kid-diddling.

Slightly more tolerable than the rainbow of horseshit in the #ProudToBe video, but the forced nature of it and the fact that they feature that sack of shit Lena Dunham is enough to warrant disdain.

I know nobody on here will, but if we did, it would be one of the greatest achievements by Sup Forums

>emma watson
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Because it's ridiculous to celebrate people's choice of who they want to stick their dick in.

Are you suprised? She's been like this for a long time, she's disgusting.

>Ratings Disabled
>Comments Disabled
lel

>leanintogether
>comments are disabled

kek so much for leaning in together

I wonder if they ever look in the mirror and think:

"Is there more to life than power?"
"Would we get more respect if we tried actually solving problems instead of creating them?"
"Would Feminism be more widely respected if its emissaries weren't professional bullshitters famous for creating literally nothing?"

No, 'Introspection' isn't a fragrance, luv.

LeanIn.Org is the nonprofit organization founded by Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg

kek

>comments disabled
>ratings disabled
sorry no freedom of speech allowed!

>PSA to women that teaches them that if they work together rather than against eachother they can achieve more
is this real life? It's literally the current year and they don't already know about the benefits of teamwork?

Yes. But just like niggers "can't be racist", womyn can't be sexist in America... Keep up

Their cuntiness doesn'force her to bitch about it, that happens because she is also a catty bitch.

I wish they'd mildly throw this pride and equality bullshit out there every now and then instead of actively trying to force everyone to think a certain way. It'd be cool if people were like "Oh yeah, so and so is gay." Instead it's like "JERRY IS GHEY N PROUD! UR NT A BIGGOT R U???"

Its true. Women rarely have long lasting freindships. Even the more laid back girls i know are fighting with their best friends over some stupid shit every 8 months which follows with "fuck her, im done with her."

>comments disabled
>ratings disabled
sorry no freedom of speech allowed!

And somehow Sup Forums thinks that's a "victory".

They disabled likes too, gg

I mean, really whats wrong with this? Its pretty much just 90 seconds of women saying "stop being bitches to each other. Lets come together." I mean, its pretty much impossible to achieve that, but still.

Because making them disable comments/ratings is usually a main target in youtube-raids (unless you want the creator to kill himself, but that requires a different approach).

Removing the video would be a victory.

Removing the comments is an exercise of their monopoly to silence you. Being silenced is somehow a victory for Sup Forums

War is Peace, Slavery is freedom.

When will these faggot fucks learn normal people don't want SJW degenerates ramming narratives down our throats? Goddamn.

When will these faggot fucks learn that normal people don't want SJW degeneracy rammed down their throats? Goddamn.