HELP FUCK

Fastest way to learn how to play Guitar for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/henry_mancini/the_pink_panther_theme_tabs_179135
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube tutorials

pick up a guitar and play it

fpbp

that was very specific and helpful thank you so much for your reply my question has been answered within 1 post wow what a day

maybe I'll help if you give me the sauce for dem titties, teehee ;^)

Read this

shut the fuck up and stop being an entitled faggot

fuck u

oh and guys check my dubz haha

Flash your tits

no you bithc

The start is always slow, but just learn your favorite songs through tabs and shit until you get better. Then once you get more comfortable start learning theory

Learn my penis

Justin Guitar website. Thorough and well structured course and entirely free.

if you really have to ask you'll never become much of a musician

>practice open chords
>learn how to play easy guitar songs using them

learn and play tabs + youtube tutorials. You have to keep up with it, don't put it down for months at a time play it regularly, the start is slow but your progress will speed up once you get the ball rolling

i learned the chords and some of the solo work to pink floyd wish u were here first. Pink panther theme song is really fun and relatively easy. tab is here tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/henry_mancini/the_pink_panther_theme_tabs_179135
i learned bar chords after that. i prefer tabs to music i understand how to read music although it takes so long just use tabs

oh also learn open stings from bottom or the one closest to your face it goes E A D G B e, the high e is two octaves above the bottom E, for base just cut the highest

that's a bass

youtube

What's your rush? You need to fix your attitude.

You could have asked him to elaborate and suggest some specific videos/channels. But instead you just decided to bitch at him for not spoonfeeding you even more than you're already asking to be spoonfed. What a terrible attitude to have. I hope you're no older than 18, I would hate to think there are adults out there who have a mindset like yours.

you will never learn or do anything if you think you deserve to know the easy way out

>tfw I'm so deep into guitarists arguing over the value of learning music theory that I genuinely can't tell if this is satire

OP is a faggot once again

kek 10/10

I'll teach you right now
>learn the G, C, D, and Em chords
>upstrums are for plebs
there you go

Nice tiddies, please flash.