La La Land is pissing off SJWs because a white man dares to play jazz. Now I want to see it

La La Land is pissing off SJWs because a white man dares to play jazz. Now I want to see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2012/03/07/china-rise-fall-and-re-emergence-as-a-global-power/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Whiteman
youtu.be/GTWqwSNQCcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

La la land is also pissing off tryhard fa/tv/irgins because it's popular

It's still dishonest filmmaking though.

Twice the reason to see it.

Emma Stone looks like a frog and smells like cat piss

Movie of the decade.

It's such fucking Pseudo-Cinema.

That's not why

I felt happy watching the movie.

>muh tryhard memes
Sharing a board with people like these is funny

>Ryan Gooseman
>Emma Feetgame Stone

Literally /our guys/ the movie

>watching an oscarbait flick because of identity politics

Imagine being this pathetic

Why are La La Land fans like you so salty?

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FEEL HAPPY

DO YOU NOT REMEMBER SLAVERY?

DID YOU FORGET THE 6 MILLION?

SHAME ON YOU

>salty
Why are you posting like you're on Sup Forums or twitch, redditor? This is /teve/

Its also pissing off SJW's because it won best director at the globes over the guy who directed moonlight

Why are fa/tv/irgins so tryhard

>he said while on Sup Forums

>mad because a white is playing a musical genre heavily influenced by European and American music
Sad!

This. Before any retards ask what this means:
Dishonest filmmaking/filmmakers (Tarantino, Wes Anderson, Christopher Nolan, Alex Garland, Paul Thomas Anderson, Nicholas Refn, Tyler Perry, Rian Johnson, Alfonso Cuaron, Noah Baumbach, Edgar Wright, Andrea Arnold, David Yates, Denis Vilenueve, Duncan Jones, James Franco, Steve McQueen) a these intellectually bankrupt moral whores and charlatans; their films often appeal to the modern phenomenon of the 'Pretend Epic' resulting in people claim "It was a movie that thought it was a film" they have no ideas of their own and are filmed purely to have fancy essays made about them. They obfuscate their lack of insight under a smug impenetrable irony and often contain scenes with laughable bad attempts at depth with characters spouting platitudes that the director takes VERY seriously.
They leech the greater works that preceded it; for example The Enemy basically being a rip off of Eraser head, but have nothing else to say, yet so often act under the guise of deconstruction, they often have very weak 'social commentary' and features a quirky forgetteable score to be 'innovative'.
These directors are hacks and will be forgotten to time.

Some of Earnest Filmmaking include, but are not limited to

>Mike Leigh
>Charlie Kaufman
>The Coen Brothers
>Werner Herzog
>James Cameron
>Mel Gibson
>Terrence Malick
>Gaspar Noe
>George Miller

I'm glad that I'm a plebeian and can still enjoy movies.

>still trying to force this
What did the dumb pretentious korinefag wannabe mean by this?

Fuck off shill, it's SJW cuck propaganda.

>guy finally realizes he's just being a jazz fanboy instead of a genuine musician and artist
>decides to grow up and follow a promising career path
>said career also happens to make him part of something revolutionary and culturally significant
>even finds time to prepare his gf a romantic candlelight dinner in between all that craziness
>instead of being grateful, she accuses him of giving up on his dreams and selling out
>this is despite the fact that he doesn't seem to be miserable and even seems pretty satisfied with his job (making him luckier than 99.9% of people on earth)
>eventually gives up said career while encouraging gf to pursue success
>he returns to obscurity and she becomes a household name
>she ends up with someone else anyway

WHITES HAVE NEVER MADE ANY CULTURAL CONTRIBUTIONS. NOT EVEN ONCE. WHITES HAVE ONLY STOLEN THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF OTHER RACES AND LABELED THEM AS THEIR OWN.

It's true. Anything white people make becomes public domain.

Dishonest filmmaking/filmmakers (Tarantino, Alejandro González Iñárritu, Wes Anderson, Christopher Nolan, Alex Garland, Paul Thomas Anderson, Nicholas Refn, Tom Hooper, Tyler Perry, Rian Johnson, Alfonso Cuaron, Noah Baumbach, Andrea Arnold, David Yates, Denis Vilenueve, James Franco, Steve McQueen) are intellectually bankrupt moral whores and charlatans; their films often appeal to the modern phenomenon of the 'Pretend Epic' or Pseudo Cinema, often tied to the criticism that "It was a movie that thought it was a film" they have no ideas of their own and are filmed purely to have fancy essays made about them. They obfuscate their lack of insight under a smug impenetrable irony and often contain scenes with disingenuous attempts at depth with characters spouting platitudes that the director takes VERY seriously.
This directly panders to the IMDb reddit instagram sensibility of quote circlejerking since these hacks are masters of the fools wit, "Quipping" (Not to be confused with the marvel co-opting of the word) , it sounds smart, cool and worldly but in reality there's nothing of substance, the Revenant's attempt at spiritualism was cheap and laughable and whilst someone like Malick has considered and studied his philosophy, Inaurritu wears his introspection on his sleeve to give his film a false sense of depth with pathetic sermonising.

THIS is Dishonest Filmmaking.

They leech the greater works that preceded them; like The Enemy being a rip off of Eraser head, but they have nothing else to say, and act under the guise of deconstruction alongside very weak 'social commentary' and a quirky forgettable score praised as 'innovative'. They are all inauthentic sycophants that rely on oscar buzz and post 9/11 detachment for relevance.

These directors are hacks and will be forgotten to time.

Some of notably earnest filmmakers include, but are not limited to

>Mike Leigh
>Charlie Kaufman
>Werner Herzog
>James Cameron
>Mel Gibson
>Terrence Malick
>Gaspar Noe

>Ryan Gooseman

Do you mean Ryan "I can't wait for Hilldawg" Gosling? Or Ryan "I love Canada because it's multicultural" Gosling?

What did the tryhard spamming dumb pretentious korinefag wannabe mean by this?

Someone already posted that pasta, nerd.

where does andrew dominik fall then?

It's shit and it's dishonest, full of white people appropriating black culture and music and nostalgic trumpesque self congratulatory hollywood schtick

Moonlight deserves to win

Goose just played Piano which is the whitest instrument in Jazz, white people can't play Trumpet.

Well yeah.

veteranstoday.com/2012/03/07/china-rise-fall-and-re-emergence-as-a-global-power/

>China’s dominant global position was challenged by the rise of British imperialism, which had adopted the advanced technological, navigational and market innovations of China and other Asian countries in order to bypass earlier stages in becoming a world power.

The world would be nothing without Asians. The rest of the world is weak, violent, chaotic, confused and ephemeral.

Asia is strong. It is moderate, stable, certain and enduring.

Asian civilizations existed long before all other civilizations and they will continue long after the rest have crumbled to dust.

Europe, the Americas, Africa and the Middle East - they are but footnotes, stray strands in the great tapestry of monolithic Asia.

Eternal Asia.

It's sad that people genuinely believe this. . .

Rostam's tweets were kinda embarassing.

>it takes an Asian to defeat an Asian

>Now I want to see it.
Good, so you're more stupid than they are. Seeing a movie you otherwise wouldn't because it, by completely accident, made some random people who angry. People who are always angry.

*drops two nukes*

>previous post talks about China being defeated by Britain
>Japan buttfucked by USA
Do all slant eyes have terrible short term memory?

Asian supremacist posting is a nice change of pace. I'll take it over we wuzzing any day.

He still opened up his club. And she never ended up with the man she truly loved.

Oh boi u have me laffin

pissing people off cause two white leads.

Is that why Asian girls crave white cock?

Good pasta

How the fuck is Enemy a ripoff of Eraserhead?
Thats the most dishonest thing about this post. You think its a ripoff just because both deal with subconscious? The themes explored, the questions proposed and the answers to those questions are all different with both films.

>black culture
>black music
>not realizing that big band music with brass intruments was invented by whites
>not realizing that literally every instrument blacks used to "create" Jazz were invented by whites
Moron

>WWII era Japan
>Scared of the U.S.A. in anyway, shape or form
Not the case, the Japanese surrendered to the Americans because they didn't want to deal with the Russians.

>tfw the "King of Jazz" is literally named Paul Whiteman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Whiteman

honorabu response yoshi and velly nice digits

>"It was a movie that thought it was a film"
Those are all kino directors you posted

>Charlie Kaufman
>good
That movie was the biggest pile of shit I saw last year

thanku desu senpai

Why is this triggering dishonest posting redditors?

Why are you such tryhard scum that need to reply to yourself to force your idiotic pretentious meme?

>The Enemy basically being a rip off of Eraser head
This is actually pretty good pasta.

Can you answer the question now? Why are you so triggered if its pushing the same thing you're spamming?

>replying from your phone and capturing screen from your pc
Sad!

>fa/tv/irgins
That's clever

I don't live in some fly over state/shit skin country, you triggered baby. Even if I wanted to post I can't because my provider is range banned. Answer the question

Being this fucking new

>Earnest Filmmaking include
>>>>>Charlie Kaufman
>>>>>James Cameron
>>>>>George Miller

Sjws gets pissed at everything m80

Guyes why are you giving the pasta autistc replies? He has like fifteen pastas

La la land is completely shit. Fuck emma stone

one of the best movies of the decade desu

these virgins hating the movie probably just want emma stone but know they cant get her

youtu.be/GTWqwSNQCcg

Cringe shilling bro

He think he's trolling us but really we're just reverse trolling him into posting more

>bro

you'll never be as classy as the Gooseman, just make peace with that fact

I'm glad Sup Forums is finally coming back to its old sense. Hopefully it'll be like towards the end of 2012 with all the patricians posting again. I disagree with Leigh and Cameron though.

>replying to yourself in hopes of forcing your shitty pretentious meme
What did the retard mean by this?

This has nothing to do with him and you know it

Jesus 'borne of a virginal vagina' Christ, this post made me laugh so much. I immediately imagined an actual voice for merchant angrily saying this to a poster. It was perfect.

Why are virgins so mad about this movie?

Why do virgins love this movie?

Obviously because they can't relate to anything in the movie.

>James Cameron
You mean the creator of Avatar? The story that ripped off every culture clash story of the past 200 years? And a dude who made a movie exploiting the deaths of thousands with Titanic? How the fuck do you figure?

The duality of man

You forgot Clint. Based Clint is a great director who is humble enough to let the story and characters be more important than his directing style. It's still there and visible, but it doesn't take away from the rest of the movie.

That's something that takes confidence as a director to pull off. Tarantino did it once with Jackie Brown.

you're a cuck