Old man begger needs 50 cents

>old man begger needs 50 cents
>YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HELP THIS MAN. NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR DEED HE IS FOREVER AND EVER STUCK BEGGING HE LITERALLY WILL NOT EVER MAKE IT ANYWHERE BECAUSE YOU. HELPED. HIM. !!!!!!!!

>dont help beggar
>YOU FUCKING COWARD PIECE OF SHIT HOW FUCKING DARE YOU LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHILE THE OBVIOUS INJUSTICES IN THE WORLD ARE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. YOU SHOULD BE HELPING PEOPLE YOU POND SCUM

is there more of an edge master than unpleasable grandma here?

No.There is no way to please her, do whatever she says and she mocks you, tell her to fuck off and she mocks you.game claims she had an agenda but in the end she is just a contrarian

Nah mate, she actually compliments you when you use dark side and light side actions to stack the deck in your favour.

You gain her approval by being an unfettered manipulative bastard

Activision forced Bioware to release the game under a stupid tight schedule, so the whole game became fucking retarded. I don't see how others do not realise this - at the end of the game after you beat it there is a 20 minute long conversation pretty much of you two trying to explain the story.

It was pretty much the mods saying "Fuck guys we had to cut tons of content and the story got fucked by the deadline. Here's a conversation tree right at the end explaining what we wanted to do with this game"

I loved that game so much I havnt played it since it was new and recognized her.

Has it been remade on a newer system?

I would have kicked her off the shuttle had the game given me the option. It was like sharing a spaceship with my ex-wife.

Because it was shit compared to KOTOR 1, then they fucked up with KOTOR 2 because

And then they finally fucked the entire thing to death with The Old Republic.

She has a point about charity actually. When you give the beggar credits, he gets shanked by another beggar.. She warns you against emotional knee jerk altruism.

Kreia did nothing wrong.

>mods

devs, I mean

It wasn't shit, if you play it with the restored content mod it is amazing.

Bioware didn't make KOTOR 2, Obsidian did.

NOT MADE BY BIOWARE
NOT MADE BY BIOWARE
NOT MADE BY BIOWARE

Yea it's complete fucking bullshit. When I first played the game there was a lot of "um ok something is missing here". Used the cut content mod and it filled a good bit of holes. If they were granted time to finish the game as they visioned, it would have been epic. Fuck executives who only care about money.

this game was so fucking broken. I loved the first KOTOR and played it 10+ times all the way through. I was so excited to finally play the sequel but it's utterly broken. Even with the fan-made patches to make it playable things just go wrong constantly. Broken quests, broken dialogue options, missing items. It was unplayable and the story wasn't engrossing enough to make me finish it

that game was goat

They updated it to work with modern systems and they gave it 4k

This is my all time most cherished character in anything.

Listen to some of these redpilled quotes that you can use in real life

"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you." - Implies we account for all our own woes and hardships

"It is such a quiet thing to fall... but far more terrible as to admit it" Implies only after you let go can you finally move ahead

"To believe in an ideal is to be willing to betray it"

God fucking damn 10/10 character

Just remember that she foresaw Anakin and even the extragalactic species invading, Palpatine's fall and so forth. She was the strongest seer to ever live and didn't even know it

what the fuck are you talking about? ive never had any of those problems

>no way to please here

In life you're not meant to please other people but to pick a side and grow as an individual. She is there to keep you on your toes, second guessing your every choice and educating you about the ways of the Force and the consequences of your actions. You can always tell who the plebs are its the one hating on Kreia. Best SW character ever created, which admitedly, is not saying much mind you.

>Activision
>Bioware

Are you guys unironically defending Bioware ? What the shit. The last good game they made is Origins. It´s all SJW fest from there on. Inquisition was last straw.

>Just remember that she foresaw Anakin and even the extragalactic species invading, Palpatine's fall and so forth. She was the strongest seer to ever live and didn't even know it
It's been a whole since I played, can you refresh my memory on when she predicted that?

Books ;/ the game was unfinished I'm sure they would have added it.

>I suffered... indignities

was it rape?

>people actually thought Kreia was a good character

Actually, she gives you shit for helping him or for being overly cruel to him. If you just tell no and keep going she doesn't comment at all.

wrong board manchild

most certainly

I'd rape her

>people actually thought Kreia wasn't a good character

Which one took her? Nihilus, Sion, or both? Who enjoyed it more?

>I thought the indignities she talked about was being stripped of the Force.

I ignore all homeless/poor. 99% of the time they're awful people and its their own fault for being homeless and no amount of handouts will ever help them, plus my taxes already partially help them.

Then there are sacmmers who are begging because they need drug money or booze money and are most likely not even homeless.

i doubt nihilus is even capable of fucking someone

sion has obvious mummy issues so probably him