EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42%
Leave: 49%
(via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
Prev. methodology (likely voters)

>BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

>GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

STICKY HERE:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970
strawpoll.me/10564481/r
twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/746019093589917696
youtube.com/watch?v=LbTxfN8d2CI
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4pgwkq/love_him_or_hate_him_this_is_nigel_farages_day/
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BEFORE ASKING FOR INFO; READ THIS POST
>REMINDER FOR THE REFEREDUM
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 BST Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll. Also; bring a pen with you to vote.

What to watch for tonight night: Sunderland is going to be one of the first to declare, and is expected to vote Leave. How far the Leave vote is ahead here could signal the results for the rest of the country. Other places which could indicate the result are Southend-on-Sea, and Castle Point. Remain is expected to do well initially, then slide back, with the results stabilizing around 03:00-3:30.

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe

POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1

>BUT THE BOOKIES TOLD ME LEAVE WERE LOSING:
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970

HOW DID I DO LADS

strawpoll.me/10564481/r
Strawpoll

Ogre

twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/746019093589917696

The only thing we should be talking about now is which method of suicide Farage is going to use.

Anyone got that pic of the soldier who died and who's last wish was a vote for Brexit?

We got this, leave has the shy-majority. Postal votes favour leave. Retards at glastenbry are pro remain.

Don't worry lads
youtube.com/watch?v=LbTxfN8d2CI

FUCK HATE FUCK HATE FUCK HATE FUCK HATE FUCK HATE FUCK HATE FUCK HATE FUCK HATE FUCK HATE FUCK HATE

Muslims are beautiful! They are a part of our country (EU), and there's nothing you Leave haters can do about it!

Hope you lads voted for Brexit.

Still without UKIP Cameron would still not have to worry

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

It's so depressing that remain dominate social media

>betfair

Do you know just how much money they would make if Leave won? Betting isn't ABOUT predicting reality, it's about predicting the PERCEPTION.

see: twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970

gotchu

ANY PRELIMINARY RESULTS OR EXIT POLLS?

I AM FUCKING NERVOUS LADS

1/10

"I'll take the fucking box Noel"

gud b8 m8

10pm

Well done lad

Now post her tits

Is there any actual news because the stickied thread is a mess.

I MEAN COME ON???????

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4pgwkq/love_him_or_hate_him_this_is_nigel_farages_day/

DELICIOUS BUTTHURT INCOMING

>Basing your odds on what %10-15 of the voting block is willing to gamble away

Come on England, you love to go on about how fucking smart you are...

Sven stop memeing.

kek subtly wills a brexit.

Remain winning exit polls done privately by betting agencies

THE BOX! THE BOX!

who /alreadystarteddrinking/ here? pls no bully if I'm sperging out by midnight

Nah. Nothing official will come out for hours yet, polling doesn't close for four more hours.

Holy shit the sticky is AIDS.

>you can continue being fucked int he ass by an unelected government
>or you can take the mystery box
Mystery box, thanks.

>exposing things is bad

What are your long term plans if we do vote to remain?

I'm about to enroll for a geology masters which will give me options to move to Australia, Canada or other commonwealth countries where mining is still a thing. If my fellow countrymen are this cucked there is literally no reason to stay.

you had a beer with a girl?
sounds pretty gay senpai

thanks lad

I have to wait for after my last class, which sadly is after the last poll closes.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH britcucks will stay heeoeheoehoe

F R E E D O M
R
E
E
D
O
M

Tell me about it. I had one tosser earlier who posted that he feels more European than he does British. What the fuck happened to a generation?

Some manlet handing out remain flyers just blanked me when I walked within two feet of him. I must give off an uncucked vibe. He was still handing them out outside and again, he didn't hand me one.

That's because people who spend their time actually working in a rural area don't waste it on posting bullshit.

Those kind of people also tend to stay up on politics and vote in larger numbers than they get credit for.

>Wales will surely win this for Leave

I heard that it's 976% chance we will leave according to most polls

Learning Nippon, joining the FCO and fucking off at the soonest opportunity

Next time you see him equate feeling European with feeling German aka Nazi.

Got £50 riding on this lads haha

It'll be such a loss to have a workshy rock-counter leeching off someone else's public services.

>Worried about Britain being cucked
>Thinks that Australia or fucking Canada are any better

Look in to leaving, the mudshits can have it. ofc when all the girls start getting raped they are gonna ask where all the white men went.

I've just realised this is like the Scottish referendum here; all the people who hate Britain are on screeching again about how they loathe us, how the side they want is going to win the referendum, except instead of Scotland leaving, it's us remaining. And they're about to get blown the fuck out.

Guys I'm not hopeful. I voted leave but remain will win, please hold me

>they would make
5% commission because it's a fucking exchange. britpol never tires of talking shit about things they don't understand.

There's 130k trying to back remain, why not open an account and lay some of it?

>15% chance of Leaving, lowest scoring yet, turned from highest chance of leaving after Cox got Jew'd

It's all over.

Get a degree and get the fuck out of here before darkness falls.

SO THERE'S STILL A CHANCE?

So with sadness in my heart

I feel the best thing I could do

is end it all

and leave forever

how is it dropping when exit polls are illegal?

>even with the """"""""tragic""""""""" death of Who Cox
>even with the shameless exploitation from not only her husband but the vocal media and government
>even when they held a fucking vigil and bono sang a fucking song
>even when they praised this literal who

We're still 50/50. You must admit we did well.

k bye

post patriotic pictures lads

Where is everyone going to watch the results? BBC news?

If the world is doomed might as well be doomed on a beach in the sun tbqh

who /stormyasshitoutside/ here?

This
Canada is a PC hellhole you have no free speech here

Laddies, spoiled my ballot by putting a cross over the whole paper from corner to corner. But part of the cross was in the Leave box, they're not going to count that are they?

It would kind of defeat the point of spoiling it, I was going to leave it blank.

Join the forces probably. Do my 5 years before it becomes the EU army

>not always taking the mystery box

No, don't just leave. It doesn't help overall.

Over here in america, when we started being faced with diversity from niggers moving into cities and mudskins coming in after 1965, we all thought we could just move away. Firs twe moved out of cities into the surrounding areas. Then into the further-away towns outside the city. Then even farther away. And eventually whole states got so bad that there were mass migrations of white people out of places like california into other states.

White flight doesn't work. The vibrancy follows you. The marxists in charge WILL NOT just leave you alone. Running away just cedes ground to the mudskins, and then in a few years they'll come for your new home anyway.

We can't keep running away. Look where that has gotten the US. 1/3rd brown and soon to be a white minority. We need to hold our ground and voice our opinions and fight through our voices and our fists if needed

A heartfelt good luck to the Leave campaign from the states. We believe in you!

by implied odds at bookies, going of the Spectator.

Are you implying I'm a heeb?
>jewish for hating the jewish led organization in Brussels that seeks to rule over the entirety of Europe
?????????????

She had to have been a sacrifice. I'm not tin foiler but that killing of a literal who by a 'Le right winger' a week before the vote was some creepy shit.

I didn't know Wavertree was that far gone lad, I haven't seen much of either round mine but I know a lot of leavers

always safer to make it clear that you're spoiling it by scrawling something like Cameron/Farage* can suck my leave/remain* DICKBALLS

(* delete as appropriate)

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

It's over lads, were remaining. The polls look shit, the government would rig it anyway.

See you tomorrow when we're still in the Union.

GIVE ME THAT BOX!

This is some heavy feels right here.

Lads, if we vote to remain... Are they any decent countries to migrate to? I'm almost finished with my degree.

How are AUS and NZ doing?

PLEASE VOTE LEAVE I WANT TO SEE EUROPE CRASH AND SUFFER

I know where there's a 380 constituency exit poll coming up, but fuck you all.

Let us band together and give the UK all the meme magic we can

I still think this looks like the cover of a hipster atmoshit black metal album

>Australia
being colonised by chinks
>NZ
cucked by maoris