Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HUBltAmoRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gaEBO5ReIvc
youtube.com/watch?v=sa4C0wSmwTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwjpk_jR_V0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taking action to protect your culture
>cuck

so this is power of Scandinavian education?

Protect his culture from what? How is he being oppressed

>Lee statue is European culture

Made me think

he is American

from nonwhites

>People get to absorb the culture of where ever they immigrate to

You cultural marxist cuck

>Slav diaspora

What is their problem?

>Mike Cernovich
>Peter Cvjetanovic
why are Yugos such alt right cucks?

>Let's make sure that Peter never gets a job.
I'm not trying to defend this guy for being racist but holy shit liberals are fucking despicable people

Culture is a constant cycle. Just because you happen to desperately cling to a false snapshot doesn't mean it has any legitimacy. But by all means, keep trying to fight the tide, because it has worked so well for all the people just like you over the course of human history.

The irony is the leftists even went to the rally to cause violence.

They are Greek.

Being safe to walk on the streets.

>retarded half serb slav rioting with nazis who despise his kind for some dumb confederate statue

>mad balkanrapebabies are bullying non wh*Tes
wow

Cuckservatives are a joke desu

thats the thing with balkan rapebabies. They DESPERATELY need an identity. that's why they are the most braindead nationalists, even worse as diaspora.

Well I can understand his motives

hmm indeed seems to bee a Balkanian phenomena. Did Ottomans rape them way too hard?

>nazis hate all slavs

best leftist meme t b h senpai

of course i will keep fighting, my country is still 90%+ European and we dont want to end up like westerners

What's the argument here?

I have no idea.

serbs were persecuted and genocided by nazis in ww2

>my country is still 90%+ European
Your country didn't even exist less than a hundred years ago, but as an unstable entity within a greater republic, which existed within a greater framework of off and on again war.

>and we dont want to end up like westerners
So you'd rather return to being poor and constantly at war with your neighbours?

Greater Europe has been a battle ground for thousands of years, so don't act like this is anything different.

Hmm?

he is croat

it existed ever since early slavs settled here, ethnic map is almost identical if you compare year 900 to 2017

>So you'd rather return to being poor and constantly at war with your neighbours?

Yeah i would rather be poor than dead, quite obvious choice.

>30 shitskins beating up people is same as conventional war

hmm

>he is American
And Lee wasn't an American, he was a Confederate.

He's a foreigner and a traitor. I don't expect Brits to have up a statue of George Washington in their country... in fact I'd fully expect all of them to demand one to be torn down, if it were already erected. Confederate culture is not American culture.

he is half croat/half serb

Why are Canadians such unironic nazi shitposters?

Because taking in 100000 muslim immigrants will surely stabilize the balkans and make it richer right ?. Don't be delusional.

Why are lefties such fascists?

>let's ruin someone's life because of his opinions

he is catholic so he is croat

>what are sl*vs doing in these rallies

youtube.com/watch?v=0HUBltAmoRQ

The original channers I see

>How is he being oppressed
I don't get why you (or the media) are spinning it this way.

A protest is might be a reaction to perceived oppression, but that's not a required condition. A protest is a form of politics to put pressure to get a result from someone in power. In this case, it's a Confederate statue.

I don't think the statue should stay up, but they have every right to protest the decision to tear it down. Why this is spun as "white boyz think they're oppressed lol!!!" is nonsense. Not every protest in human history has been related to "oppression."

he's a westernized cuck diaspora mutt who protests alongside random nazi americans who don't give a shit about him

>he's protecting his culture!
a balkannigger doesn't have anything to do with anglo americans protesting against the removal of a confederate statue

> diaspora mutt

quintessentially american

You have no idea what's going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaEBO5ReIvc

black girls>>>>white girls

These idiots think they are part of some war going on. They can hardly be upset if some other lunatic fringe group decides to adopt the same mindset.

>Yeah i would rather be poor than dead
Historically you'd be poor, then dead.

>conventional war
There is no such thing as a conventional war, you fucking idiot.

Piss of back Sup Forums you fucking cretin. There hasn't stability in that region to begin with; history has shown that these people are nothing but tribal niggers in stone houses who will attempt to slaughter each other the moment they are able to. Adding a few North Africans into the mix won't change a fucking thing.

>let's ruin someone's life because of his opinions
They shouldn't larp as warriors if they don't want to face the consequences. If they had their way and their little culture war spilled into metal, what do you think they would do to these people they view as existential enemies? Yeah, fucking thought so.
There is no sympathy for faggots who larp as cultural warriors then cry when they face a volley of arrows. Maybe if they stop acting like niggers defending a tribe. Hard for a European, I know.

smash the fash
you cant have have opinions like these, you should know that or do you want your home raided?

how the fuck is whiteys being oppressed by non whites?
everyone knows that whites raped, killed,enslaved and exploited the fuck out of non whites and treated them like animals for hundreds of years
why is black people in america in the first place? because whites dragged their ass and exploited them like they are livestock
and whos the president now? who's oppressing who?

Lee wasn't even a real American plus he would hate Croat Catholics

youtube.com/watch?v=sa4C0wSmwTI

In what way? The dumbfuck chose to go on his bitch fit and now he'll face the consequences.

nah, i live in poor country now and i like it to alternative of being rich and living among niggers muslims and other subhumans

Nope, get fucked. Everyone has the same basic rights to protection of their identity regardless of their views. It's part of a free society.

exactly
oppression=privilege+power

>being fired for political activity
hmm

Das rite.

Blue Collar Wh*tebois living in america think that they're oppressed.

Literally worst than SJW & Feminist.

Unironically check you privilege.

Nigger, your kind is doing better than ever before. You can go back into the African bush if you want, or into some tribal civil war in bumfuck Congo.

Smashing the skulls of black guys and murdering random women isn't protecting anything

Good. China will grow larger

they got to mainstream news, more people will now think about it and possibly join their cause, white americans are finally waking up

We don't really have a race problem in our country but the autistic basement dwellers still yearn for a outlet for their sexual frustration.

go back to your siesta pablo

I dont get it, why would they tear down the statue?

Ah yes, those innocent peaceful black BLM protesters, they're all just victims of society.

>dontbeapeter

>hey, let's ruin this guy's life because of his political opinions!

I'm not even a 'neonazi' yet I know this sounds terribly stupid. ffs, he didn't kill anyone, he doesn't deserve this.

Good argument sperg.

He want to kill non whites so fuck him and all the naziucks.

The horror. The horror.

>He want to kill non whites
[citation needed]

niggers are truly hideous, I mean other races like asians or indians can be good. But niggers are a waste of air.

nonwhites are subhuman and should die desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwjpk_jR_V0

ok

Too bad you were born to see the genocide of the white race.

Because the SJWs and liberals say those statues represent white supremacists and slavery.

right wingers try to to this shit all the time too. Yanks are simply subhuman, how have you not figured this out yet?

Ah yes, a hundred years old statue of a two hundred years old man who explicitly spoke out against slavery and only fought for his home state literally enslaves blacks.

>leftie logic

you didn't post your wh*Te meme word, shame on you ikibey

>right wingers try to to this shit all the time too.
Do you have a single example?

because i don't consider Italians as wh*Te

Why are Sup Forums posters such cucks?

>Cvjetanovic

saviour of the white race :DD

Every time lmao. The recent shit with google and that memo about women. alt cucks started harassing employees and threatening them.

>NUH UH NOT US WE DINDU NUFFIN
You people are exactly like niggers. Why are alt righters such dindus?

>how the fuck is whiteys being oppressed by non whites?

There are increasing number of non-whites on movies, TV and games. This is literally white genocide.

Well, at least his name isn't DeLatrinius Jackson.

Oh no one nigger acting like nigger you sure show me, the white civilization days are numbered oh my god

>The recent shit with google and that memo about women.
Right wingers got the guy who wrote the memo fired?

Except that lefties bully employers to get people fired, and alt rights have to resort to bullying employers to prevent firing. Lefties are the ones who want to cripple the lives of those with differing opinions.

Nobody likes
NIGS
I
G
S
or brown people

I don't give a fuck about other people's political views, I'm not trying to ruin someone's life just because I think his ideology is retarded. Just let him live his fucking life, you take this whole shit way too serious.
My problem is that this isn't the first time liberals try to ruin someone's life because of different political views. I remember that feminist bitch who got a LYFT driver fired because she thought the hula doll in his truck was offensive

>95 IQ country speaking to a normal country
>one
>can't count
>viets, the niggers of east asia

>cripple the lives of those with differing opinions.
Ah yes, because we all know how diverse conservative opinions are.

not surprised that german rushes in to defend literal nazis

>conservative
Blacks and muslims are more (socially) conservative than white republican voters.

>not surprised
Over the years, it has been typically Finland defending nazis on Sup Forums and German defending the (original Mestafa Kemal Ataturk) young turks for some reason.

>get fired for having a non-compliant opinion
>WE, THE PROGRESSIVES, VALUE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS

>pollack.jpg
what did you mean by this
he's clearly of British descent

>slavshit on a nazi rally
my grandpa would have put him against the wall

Your grandpa lived in Istanbul at the time.

>Polish flag
>Slavic village
god I hate panslavists so much