How does the BLACKED poster keep evading ban?

How does the BLACKED poster keep evading ban?

Where are his unlimited new IPs coming from?

I thought gook moot range-banned all phone IPs.

>Implying it's one guy
>Implying the cuck/blacked posters aren't actually the mods

>tfw Sup Forums is a Cultural Marxist psy-op to end the white race
>tfw Sup Forums is actually a bait to bring the least compliant whites into the race mixing brainwashing chamber

He uses the same scraper as the pedo bot because they're the same guy

>Tfw you try to do some good for the board by reporting all blacked/cuck Bullshit and then get IP range blocked for reporting, now you can only look on helpless.

it's not possible to ban someone

Same.

>he doesn't know how to evade bans

Top kek m8

He didnt ban all phone IPs. They range ban some carriers. Tho not always permanently. I doubt this guy is using his phone though

What if they perma banned these IPs instead of giving them 3 day bans?

whats next user? youre gonna criticize us for not knowing how to make lumber in minecraft?

I dont fucking need to know how to evade bans, I'm not an attention faggot hungry for (You)'s

it's more than one person dude

Nigga it's not hard to get around that. The tech can only go so far. With scripts set up you can evade permabans in seconds.

It's a mod

think they have to ban australia.

Sup Forums is simultaneously the best and worst board tbqh.

>there's an ostensibly """""""""heterosexual""""""""" poster on Sup Forums that spends god knows how much effort ban evading just so he can post black dicks on this board

I think that guy needs some serious help

it's all true

>post yfw its the mods in a campaign to eventually say: we have no choice guys, only pass users can post
He did on 2ch lads. Brace for impact

>not setting image filter in gold account preferences to filter all images of niggers

creepiest part is the self bumps with single letters

True, there is at least 5 of us.

haven't been here in a long time
what the fuck happened man

You got ban Blacked.

They can range ban him but they won't since redditwood is probably ting them no. My cellular range was banned last week because I kept making threads about those niggers who kidnapped the retard and tortured him.

>My cellular range was banned last week because I kept making threads about those niggers who kidnapped the retard and tortured him.

You mean those Trump supporters that kidnapped a disabled black man
>The viral video of a beating and knife attack in Chicago suggests the assault had racial overtones. CBS’s Dean Reynolds tells us the victim is described as a mentally-challenged teenager.

>In the video he is choked and repeatedly called the n-word. His clothes are slashed and he is terrorized with a knife. His alleged captors repeatedly reference Donald Trump. Police are holding four people in connection with the attack. [Emphasis added]

If you had some sort of proxy set up, like an actual proxy not just browsing via TOR, could you realistically evade bans?

He posts some good threads though

>cuck spammer gets exposed as one guy
>goes on multiple devices to spam now
HAHAHAHA

phone range bans last at most a week you fucking redditor

Late night and browsing Sup Forums is comfy as always...

Sup Forums has been cuckposting for years now, shitload more than one poster

>god knows how much effort

He's been doing this day in and day out for who knows how long

why does everyone want to exterminate white people :(

>tfw nobody will actually tell us where they're getting these unblocked proxies

When did phones get banned ?

I made a thread the other day from my phone

Only 1 of you guys replied

And i suck at trival banter to anything interesting

Probably uses one of those redirect sites so it shows your IP address at different places the world over

I would agree with you if it weren't for Sup Forums. That's actually the worst board.

I will tell if you only use to post blacked threads?

>thinking they want it to stop