What synths do you own and/or want?

What synths do you own and/or want?

Do electric drums/drum synths count?

luminist garden

Currently none, but I'm looking forward to buying a Korg Monologue soon, what does Sup Forums think about it?

I want a Minimoog Model D analogue synth, but I also don't have four thousand dollars so I guess I'll go fuck myself. Eh, the Subsequent 37 is probably better, and it's much cheaper.

Have:
Elektron Digitakt
Elektron Analog Four
Elektron RYTM
Roland Alpha Juno 2
Roland SH-101
Yamaha DX100
Yamaha TX81Z
Korg Polysix
and a modular build centered around the Make Noise DPO

I want to get the Behringer Model D, and build up my modular setup more. The Polysix is for sale, it's awesome but has a very narrow range.

Mine:

Behringer Model D
Realistic MG-1
Synthesizers.com Entry

Shit I'll never have:
EMS Synthi 100
Buchla system 100
Moog IIIp that just came out.

Shit I could have if I save for a while:
Buchla music easel
Makenoise shared system
Verbos master system
Prophet Rev2

I think it's a good choice if you're into the sound of it.

I owned a Roland JX8P that I sold recently, not a great synth
I also own a microbrute that I'm trying to sell
imo buying budget synths is kinda pointless, you can pretty much always get the same or better sounds out of VSTs. if you're gonna buy a hardware synth save up for something high end, like $600+

I own -
TE OP-1
Roland MC-505
Elektron MD-UW MKII
Elektron Analog 4
Elektron OctaTrack
Korg AMK-II
SP-202 x2
SP-404-sx
Korg ESX-1 x2
Roland SP-808
Korg KP3+

I MUST HAVE

Elektron Digitakt
Elektron Digitone
Elektron Monomachine

You and me both. It always disappoints me when I look at the guts of Folktek gear, but love the sounds. Also have a BUGG

More folktek love
Mescaline, Matter, and Conduit with several Resist

Dx-7 with traces of Cocaine in the keys.

I want an analog TB-303 clone and an analog drum machine.

I own a Yamaha CS6x and an Alesis ION. I'm not a keyboardist, but they're nice to have. Anymore, I just use plugins for recording. If I were a live keyboardist though, I'd want a Moog, Prophet, and a B3 and Wurlitzer on the side.

Who wouldn’t. I need a better job...

>I need a better job...
Yeah. I hear you. But, you don't need a lot of shit to be creative and hone your craft/art. I have wasted so much time chasing gear, when it just ends up distracting me. I play a cheap acoustic guitar more than anything else.

Lust for a Continuum Fingerboard

True. My first instrument was an acoustic and I still grab it first when I want to work out some idea. GAS is real though, thankfully on forums you can buy that hot new piece of gear secondhand at a nice discount, use it(or not) on the project I’m working on and then turn around and sell it for what I paid. And the cycle can repeat for each project with little outlay of money.by just swapping gear with other forum members.

ree jordan rudess get out

everything is so fucking expensive and i'm not good enough at music to justify buying any

Have:
shit tonne of eurorack
roland jd-xa
4 x volcas
Microbrute
bass station II
minilogue
boutique jx-03 and d-05
lyra-8
hades diy
slim phatty

want:
behringer model d

I only have a Roland JD-XI and I want a Korg Mono/Poly

Max/MSP is the only thing that does anything for me anymore.

I guess you just don't understand that money can't buy talent.

I want a realistic concertmate mg 1 but theyre not cheap anymore and theyre built like shit making second hand buying iffy. Oh well.

Nothing mind blowing but I have a Microbrute, volca bass, and volva drums. Fun toys.

So you're not able to afford the things a 37 year old can after 22 years? wow, that's a tough break, shit weasel. Tell you what tho!

Pick your best song, let's have a vote who's got more style and experience. You even scratch?