Yeah it's good and all, but what type of faggot considers this their favorite album?

Yeah it's good and all, but what type of faggot considers this their favorite album?

At least I don't listen to negro music.

I don't even think it's all that good except for Climbing Up The Walls and Subterranean Homesick Alien

IR > Kid A > Amnesiac > AMSP > OKC > HTTT > The Bends > TKOL > Pablo
Everything else is wrong

I AM BORN AGAIN

Yeah I make up my own mind about music instead of reading review sites like a dweeb.

rym is filled with 16 year olds and manchildren with stunted taste

seriously wtf is with RYM?

is it literally just dadrockers? why are all contemporary albums so low in score compared to 60s 70s 80s

idk, but thetoptens.com fall in the category you're saying

You know exactly what type. It's the guy that is probably the friend of your friend that has a weird taste in coats because he once watched a Humphrey Bogart film and he thought it would make him cultured.

He also talks too much about things he doesn't quite understand, subscribes to r/gonewild and is embarrassing to be around because his sense of what conversation is like is him explaining why people are wrong a bit too slowly.

No Surprises is the only Radiohead song I like

What the fuck is a gucci little piggy?

I can't think of a more bland and mediocre band than Radiohead. Like... it's not rock, it's not grunge, it's not indie, it's not noise, it's not electronic, it's not pop, it's not even experimental as a whole. How the fuck can you listen to Ok Computer and not feel pissed off? It's just pathetic, no matter if a couple songs are good. Here we are talking about albums, about art seen from a 360 degree view. And you know what? They just suck and will be forgotten in 70 years.

is radiohead soyboy?

Of course they are

totally agree my man
Thom's voice is recognisable and I guess they have "a sound" but it's nothing special in my opinion
the music never leaves any lasting impact on me

compared to a band like the beatles or Fleetwood mac

It's like Gucci Mane, but fatter and less retarded.

first album I bought on vinyl when I was 13 so this is true

>Thom's voice is recognisable and I guess they have "a sound" but it's nothing special in my opinion
Exactly! His voice is unique, but that doesn't mean necessarily good. In my opinion it gets boring and saccharine after three songs.

True. There's just no way these guys with their beeping and ambient, drony sounds can really compete with the catchiness and pop-itude of albums like Rumours and Sgt. Pepper's.

this was the album that "got em into" music so i'll always have a soft spot for it.
and as far as easily digestible art rock goes it's till pretty great. some of the best production on any rock album ever.

>IN MYYYYYYYYYY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>IN MYYYYYYYYYY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS