All Time 5x5 Thread

Post a 5x5 chart of your overall top albums, and how long you've had your last.fm.

If you wanna be cool, swap give rec's and make friends.

Zakarri, 5 Jul 2014

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/heirship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

scrobbling since 2011

heyy check these out

I just got last.fm like 6 months ago.
I'm not a very cool person, but maybe check out the Red Krayola if you like Olivia Tremor Control.

should've added playcounts for added experience
also why am I still alive thank god for ctrl c n v so I can give recs drunk
recs
ミラクルミュージカル - Hawaii Part II
Takako Minekawa & Dustin Wong - Savage Imagination
The Bran Flakes - I Don't Have a Friend

huh I never noticed that daft punk album being among you most played before

that's not overall you BOKU

wow I'm retarded alcohol's no excuse for this level of dummy ness

yes

Pascal Comelade - l'Argot du Bruit

been scrobbling just over a year

ween, tom waits, xtc, zappa, looks like good shit to me my friend

i havent had last.fm long
maybe october 2017

can you explain the appeal of lulu to me, tripfriend. I've tried listening to it a few times, but it's never really clicked with me.

It's a great culmination of Lou Reed's career work, and he gets Metallica to perform well for once. It's a fitting retelling of Wedekind's play, too.
If you're listening to it, try ignoring any metallica-related context, they're pretty much session musicians on it

The Freeborne - Peak Impressions

Os Lobos - Miragem
Os Brazoes - s/t

Yeah, I was never much of a Metallica fan, but really liked a lot of Reed's solo output and his work w/ TVU. Does being familiar w/ Wedekind's work help? I don't know anything of him other than what I know from the album.

++Money Store, Loveless, NLDW, Weezer, Siamese Dream
+Lonesome West, You're a Woman, Bottomless Pit, Blood Visions, In Utero, Govt Plates, Mellon Collie, Is this It, Powers that B, Bleach
~Relationship of Command
++Madvillainy, Aeroplane
-Knife Man
+Musick to Play in the Dark
++Lick My Decals, 20 Jazz Funk, Talking Heads 77, Black Foliage, Doc at the Radar Station
+Safe as Milk, Drums and Wires, The Pod, Gong, Cubist Castle, The USA, God Ween Satan, Clear Spot, Let it Be
~Rain Dogs
+Warm Jets, Tiger Mountain, Geogaddi, Discovery, Os Mutantes
++Madvillainy, Aeroplane, Money Store, MPP, Black Foliage, Illinoise
+Pet Sounds, Saturation, Idler Wheel, Hissing Fauna, Smile Sessions, Since I Left You, Flower Boy, Homogenic, Doggystyle
~CLPPNG
++Revolver, Aeroplane, Loveless, Rubber Soul, MBV EPs, Pink Moon, TVU&N, Past Masters, Magical Mystery Tour, Sgt Pep, The Kinks, Low, White Album
+Singles Going Steady
nice taste m8

Being aware of the play would certainly help put context to the lyrics and reduce how "meme" they might come across as due to how much they've been taken out of context yeah
it's also a pretty good play and scenario really

Scrobbling since Dec 2014, only started listening to music seriously a few months ago.
Ignore my kanye west phase.

still looks like all good shit, even tho im not a kanye fan. that was kinda my point was for folks who had their last.fm before they seriously got into music so we'd see everyone's shittier side of their taste. (mine was clppng fr)

all this pavement

no one else has pavement :(

Scrobbling since late 2016, heavily weighted towards stuff released since then. Unfortunately a lot of my listening happened offline too so pretty skewed.

Black Marble - Iron Lung
Constructus Corporation - Wakey Wakey

Sales - Jamz

hehe

My friend has like 60% of his scrobbles as pavement

I've only had this last fm since december 2017, I infortunately forgot my old accounts name because i'm apparently handicapped

well this sure makes me look like pleb mcgee, yikes

CalciumSulfate • scrobbling since 14 May 2013
Yo I need to listen to that nana grizol album
Nice OTC and OFM
Taking tiger mountain is one of my favorites
+doc at the radar station, yeti
Ambitious lovers - greed
Its okay we're all retarded
Nice Japan
Tell me about lulu
Kool A.D. - word o.k.
Ah okay thanks
Overall great stuff, I love a lot of these albums on here, specifically viet cong, gloss drop, and entertainment. You ever listen to ambitious lovers?
No need to ignore kanye West he's pretty cool
Pavement is tight
++++++family tree
++vega high, number 1 angel
Clipping - midcity
Black marble - a different arrangement
Pond - man it feels like space again
Cheatahs - mythologies

>ambitious lovers
yea man, only one of their albums though. I remember thinking Arto Lindsay's playing was too restrained for my taste, I prefer him skronky and ridiculous as fuck

a good chunk of these would be in my top 100, especially Kool AD/Das Racist. Kool is seriously so underrated. He can be lazy as fuck but when he's good he's phenomenal.

>i'm not a very cool person
>has all that ween in his chart

you know you're cool user start feeling it

link account boi

Started scrobbling just under a year ago

whole lotta redditors ITT

last.fm/user/heirship