Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Tower
youtube.com/watch?v=yUDuOUxhD2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf is that, I went to krakow but I didn't see that abomination
Looks like some communist structure kek

It's butifel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Tower

"Unity Tower (best known to the public as Szkieletor, which means Skeletor) is a 102.5 metre high-rise building under construction located in Kraków, Poland. Originally, it was intended to become the regional office of the Main Technical Organization (Naczelna Organizacja Techniczna, NOT) and be named the NOT Tower. The construction of the building was started in 1975, but stopped permanently in 1981 because of economic constraints and political unrest associated with the imposition of martial law in Poland in that year. Due to the unfinished building's resemblance to a skeleton, it was nicknamed after Skeletor, the arch-villain in He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, which was popular in Poland at that time."

>The construction of the building was started in 1975, but stopped permanently in 1981 because of economic constraints
Communism at it's finest
>Due to theunfinished building's resemblance to askeleton, it was nicknamed afterSkeletor, thearch-villaininHe-Man
ultimate kek

>NOT Tower

yeah its fucking abomination

And they're going to replace it with picrelated. All childhood memories lost 2bh

it's like layers upon layers of memes

>YES Tower

wow another glass shit.

looks awfully generic
they should keep it as a reminder of gommunism

We already have Nowa Huta

business idea pitch: keep the Skeletor and nuke Nowa Huta

Never said decent whisky has to be good ,glenfiddich is about 130pln for 0,7. And I know what are you about. All those jack Daniels whiskeys were promoted as something luxury/good back in the day in eastern Europe while it's the 1st world it's the lowest tier booze

But Nowa Huta is supposed to be soon added to UNESCO so that's shit business idea

Been to Krakow yesterday, pretty nice but view of people shitting and puking on that city all dat long is kinda destroying it to me

>people
bongs

Swedes mostly

>never said decent whiskey has to be good(expensive)
is that what you wanted to say?

We don't have a variety of whiskey choices in croatia, here you can buy only world brand whiskeys like Ballantines, Jack, Johnnie etc.
Every other whiskey that I've tried was in other countries or from other countries, so have to settel down with Jameson, which is, again, not a bad thing to me

literally shitting and puking in the streets? kek

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Tower
"The Unity Tower is a symbol of unity. All peoples, straight, gay, black, white, conservative, liberal, are unified in their hate of this ugly monstrosity. Hence the name, Unity Tower. All of the world's diverse peoples are unified in their desire to throw the architect of the Unity Tower off the top of the Unity Tower."

Come home European man!
'kiseli krastaviqki' edishun!

youtube.com/watch?v=yUDuOUxhD2Y

fuck off eternal bulgari

>But Nowa Huta is supposed to be soon added to UNESCO
Does the tourist dosh actually make it profitable?

even kiszone ogórki won't lure me to that failure of a thread

Yeah, UNESCO = $$$
But that would be 3rd unesco object in Kraków so not that big a boost

Read about blends and how they were ment to be shit

Krak-kikes strike again

what's up sl*V subhumans.

i am a cuckold who wants to watch his gf getting banged by several guys. but sl*V men are effiminate cucks with small dicks (like me :DD) and they cant satisfy their women.
i wish there were more BLACK BULLS in cz. i want a BLACK man to pump his seed to my gf. i would die to watch that.
t.türk :DDD

>yanıYOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

yok moruq canım sıkıldı k bakma :DD cz pıroksisi görünce rp yapasım geldi :DD

go moruQ rpye devam :D poldada yaz BLACKli

i cucked this guy,

it's okay, roachie, we understand that you need validation from anonymous strangers since mommy didn't hug you enough

why did you get your ass fucked by shemale mia isabella

yeah she is pretty fucking ugly but has very nice body, i was drunk also, but i would fuck her again

is that the town's polish bike?

I blew up on my parents when I was meeting up with them after a few months
I do not know what triggered it, but one second I was sipping the tea they made me, the other I was screaming at them for all that they have done to me.
I am trying to get rid of these negative emotions, I recently had ego death and a massive breakdown and became a more balanced and better person, but I went pure animalistic.
There is a difference between being treated like shit, and the person knowing what they are doing, but my parents treated me like shit without knowning.
My dad had a shitty childhood and he has been impaired, he thought it was good for me to rebel and hate him, but he listened to my ambitions and interests and forgot about them on purpose, and at one point he just stopped caring. You would think that when your son talks about his hobbies and aspirations, you would try to understand him. My parents did not give a shit.
He woukd even make promises and try to forget and pretend they would never be made.
That motherfucker lied through his teeth,
He tried framing me for mental illness, threatened to call the police multiple times though I never did anything.
He would say I didnt have to do anything, that he could just say that he doesnt feel safe and that I threatened him.
I swear Ive come so close to killing that old fuck.
Whatever. If he ever needs my help Im gonna let him fucking die, no money, nothing.
SchizoPole if you are here please console me

>finally managed to upload it

just stop giving a fuck its not that hard
t. türk

berkay pls

?
just stop giving a fuck if you got a job and your own life
why do you even care
old people are fucked in head just say hi eat your dinner do your meetings and fuck off

what you think about local kebabs?

they were good

kek what's this about?

pretty funny, even though i dont know the context.

it's one of the first things about /v4/ that i have/remember
well obviously it's about /v4/ raiding /brit/
back then /v4/ was a lot of 'kek' and 'quite good' also gondolas(made by femhun)
oldfags might be able to tell you more

>femhun is gone
JUST

good

I was in the original pic

>dissing drawfags

Guys, I have no idea what to play tonight. Recommend me something, please.

aha. and why did we raid brit?
what genres do you like?

Pyre
that happened before i came to /v4/ but for the hell of it if i had to guess

I wanna play something fast-paced

play Path of Exile

because we had a shitton of posters and everyone was posting quite good and kek and we decided to raid brit because they also have a lot of posters and all the brits started posting quite good and kek as well and there was a fhread full of quite good and kek and then we all got banned for a week

that sounds cool I wish we could raid someone too with our memes these days

we dont have memes

thats what i realised after i pressed post

Rip Belarus and Ukraine

>deploying units on your only ally's border

war thunder is comfy

doesn't seem like much, germany had over 150 divisions ready for invasion

They do that drill together tho so these units probably will be on the polish border. The question is will they leave kek

Well 100k troops in a drill is still a lot

of course they put units on ukraine border, there's civil war going on right there

I meant Belarus

quite good

Let's liven up this thread up a bit
Did you know that the clitoris in female body is actually an undeveloped benis?

O rip
Would suck to have no benis, just hole :(

but benis can also be considered an overgrown clitoris
what am I doing with my life?

Could it develop into a normal penis? Could humans evolve into hermaphrodites?

no because it differentiates while you're in your momma's tummy. That's what the sex chromosomes are for
Hermaphrodites come to be because of the hormone disbalance caused mostly by mutations on chromosomes, and those mutations are overpowered by normal chromosomes.
What I meant is that benis and clitoris are the same thing while you're an embrio and early fetus, it developes and differentiates in time

having sex with women is gay

pic related

looks just like a modern version of gommunist building

Nah, it's quite nice.

Not only, it's an interesting mix of materials. Quite art deco in the lower part.

are you the architect trying to shill for it here?

looks shit

but where exactly is that skeletor? I've been in Krakow and didn't see it, is it somwhere near the center or maybe more outside?

btw quads of truth

You have no idea what you're talking about. This could clearly stand in New York and fit in with the more nicer skyscrapers, if it was taller that is. Material and esthetics wise, for a skyscraper, it's a very good revival project.

you didn't answer my question kek
dunno, just looks plain and uninteresting, this way at least it's a monument of a fallen regieme

no idea, kraków is a place you want to avoid, not go to

fuck off autistic diaspora
back to being butthurt at ukrainians/russians/germans/whatever you are mad at right now

>warszawka
nuff said

When you go from Rynek in the direction of Main Station you need to go past it and like 10 minutes more in that direction.

Why are mammals so fucking disgusting?
Why did we have to be mammals?
Why aren't we aesthetic and elegant crystal or energy-based lifeforms?
The era of transhumanism just can't come soon enough.

bb-but I liked it there, it was very nice and comfy

anyway look at this monstruosity, Teaching hospital in Zagreb, should've been the biggest in whole Balkan, started, almost finished and boom, not enough money
thank you Yugoslavia for literally throwing money in the air
I could've had my classes here...

>that line on the bottom side of the dick used to be a hole
ewwwww

Nice regional flag 2bh

something special for you
now fuck off

>dunno, just looks plain and uninteresting,
Then I wonder what real plain and uninteresting buildings look like to you.
Now this is how the original project was supposed to look like. I don't know about you, but I prefer the art deco look, thank you.
Morda szmato.

Everything can look nice if you show it from an unusual angle and light it up.
Wood is nice, but overall it still looks shit.
There's literally nothing wrong with being butthurt at ukrainians, russians, and germans

it took me year in medical biology to find out how exactly amazing mammals are. Every single molecure in your body has a distinct function, and if any single thing stops working it fucks you up. Amazing
and there are over 55,000 posibillities of molecules and proteins to form in your body by nucleic acids just from one chromosome

thank, yours too, blue and white truly is the patrician combination

>Everything can look nice if you show it from an unusual angle and light it up.
I've literally shown every angle possible...
>Wood is nice,
Holy shit, you serious? Haha...

You're a biologist or a doctor? I need a shrink and an endocrinologist both.

t. girl(boy)

med student, sorry
ther are lots of doctors on as far as I know