Why does Canada refuse entry to people with documents from somalia?

Why does Canada refuse entry to people with documents from somalia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussen
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/how-the-rcmp-lured-one-of-lindhouts-alleged-kidnappers-to-canada/article26241658/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they are smart?

They dont mind letting in Syrian refugees or selling their country to the Chinese. I am just curious what makes the Somali’s worse.

LEAF'D

Is that map up to date?

I'm trying to find information about this, but I'm not finding much, other than there was a reestablishment of relations between Canada and Somalia in 2012. Some article (not from the government) from June 2013 mentions this though.

It'd surprise me if it's still true for all cases, considering the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship is himself a Somali.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussen

I would think so, the website I pulled it from was wikivoyage where people update content fairly often.

Because we only let in vetted Syrian families and our politicians love money. Somalians are just trash.

>not letting 3rd world savage niggers into your country

this confusess the shart

Because they're Somali.

>guise lets just spew maymays instead of actually talking about something

this. those somalian niggers are everywhere in Minneapolis. they get away with so much crime its insane. the mayor is sucking their black muslim dicks

This is Sup Forums. What do you expect?

Minnesota loves Somalis

I think Somalia requires visa from Canada

Why do nearly all the countries outside SA need a visa to enter Brazil?

because they fly to a country then immediately claim asylum and throw their passports in the bin
bunch of nigerians did it a few years back in Ireland so they cancelled the flight path eventually

We let in 25k syrians after a year long screening. this is before we cut refugee intake from 25k to 9k in the last year.

somalis here are useless niggers and illegal aliens.

we did manage to lure a somali who kidnapped a canadian here under the pretense of "refugee" status and arrested him.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/how-the-rcmp-lured-one-of-lindhouts-alleged-kidnappers-to-canada/article26241658/

thank god - based Kaneda

>>>>>

>We let in 25k syrians after a year long screening. this is before we cut refugee intake from 25k to 9k in the last year.
Is Trudeau /ourguy/?

wtf????? but it's 2017????

Because most countries in South America are associated with Mercosur. But almost all of Latin America and Europe are also welcome.

What a fucking racist and non-progressive bigot "nation" there is no borders and all that shit

you underestimate how shitty Somalia is

>Koreans get visa free access
>Ch*nese need visa.

It's not racist when they do it because they're liberals, don't be such a jealous nigger

Maybe they are causing too many problems in Canada.