/cassette/

Who else /cassette/ here?

Only got a small collection, but it's growing.

Other urls found in this thread:

leatherjacuzzi.bandcamp.com/album/monsters-narcs-and-idiots
woolworm.bandcamp.com/album/deserve-to-die
meltedmirror.bandcamp.com/album/melted-mirror
crimsandflow.bandcamp.com/album/nightmare-food-in-the-vacuum-room
youtube.com/watch?v=99rxBcXUAs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trying to sell mine currently, all mostly classic rock originals from the 70's/80's but no ones biting. i thought cassettes were the growing hype?

love can't maintain. nice one.

i occasionally buy cassettes if i see a diamond in the rough at an op shop. but my player is busted atm.

But why cassettes? GJ on the king gizz btw.

My car has a cassette deck, so yeah I've got about a dozen cassettes in it. Mostly from local bands, good way to support them if you're broke ass like me and can only afford to spend 5 bucks at the merch table. Awesome when they put a download code in the case.

Here's a couple I have:
leatherjacuzzi.bandcamp.com/album/monsters-narcs-and-idiots
woolworm.bandcamp.com/album/deserve-to-die
meltedmirror.bandcamp.com/album/melted-mirror
crimsandflow.bandcamp.com/album/nightmare-food-in-the-vacuum-room

I sometimes get cassettes if I see something that looks interesting at a thrift store, ever since I stumbled across this absolute gem of a cassingle back in 10th grade.
youtube.com/watch?v=99rxBcXUAs0

Just a cool format. Some are limited (eg the Flower Boy, MF DOOM), some benefit from the low fidelity of the genre (eg The Blonde God, the two compilations under the REM) some have really cool packaging (eg the act of estimating as worthless, the MF DOOM came in a really cool steel case). So just various reason, but mostly because they're cool. But that's subjective I guess.

And thanks, user! I love King Gizz. Gotta support my local boys.

>cassettes
.....why?

HAH! You're a queer and your tapes SUCK!

I mainly just have cassettes from smaller bandcamp artists. I'm into that poppy and garage-rock lofi shit. Also have my mom's old Smash cassette, I thought it was the coolest thing ever as a kid. Either way, nice cheap format.

big ups for lux elite and saint bepis

tfw ~500 cassettes

Why not?

I rarely find anything good. I only really care about two of these albums.

Sure, I've got some, mostly Dungeon Synth

>King Gizzard and the Gimmick Wizard

Obviously not yours, but I would die for the Grateful Dead, Carpenters, Smiths, Stray Cats, Bowie, Black Flag, Echo and the Bunnymen, New Order, The Cure, Sabbath, Megadeth, Nirvana, Big Black, Depeche Mode, Primus, Flaming Lips, Violent Femmes, Pixies, Beastie Boys, Metallica, Dinosaur Jr, Sonic Youth, Swans and De La Soul cassettes