Perfect city doesnt exis-

>perfect city doesnt exis-

-anymore.

would rather live in hungary than england tbqh

when i was a kid i had a guinea pig that died of heatstroke

aren't most of the houses and apartments in downtown london owned by upper rich foreigners that only go there a couple of weeks a year, making rent, services and goods virtually unreachable for the middle or even the upper middle class of the city creating soulless empty streets that no so long ago where the beating heart of the western civilization?

well, as an eu citizen you can move to hungary anytime

>Downtown London

That isn't a thing. The super-rich foreigners generally live in West London which has always been quiet and residential.

I don't have the resources or the language skills to move there

well which languages do you speak, other than english?

I can only speak english my man

Yes we are the best mashallah

wtf is that real?
didn't you have any other languages at school?

well that sounds a lot better i guess, don't really remember where the article came from but it made it seem a lot worse, as if the historic buildings and venues with parks, pubs and markets where slowly becoming empty soulless places.

I have spanish lessons for 5 years but I'm very very stupid and therefore couldn't learn it

I am very sorry to hear that

hold me

You won't really learn a language just from school lessons here. At best you might be able to muddle your way through reading it, but you'll never be competent at using it.

Tbqh the utility of learning English to a non-native English speaker is several times the utility of an English speaker learning French/German/Spanish etc.

Not surprised we have such low rates of 2nd language proficiency.

classic non bilingual behavior

Maybe in a different timeline lad

he's right though

wrong picture