I don't want to get political. How the fuck is Bill the villain again? Leo's character is dishonorable...

I don't want to get political. How the fuck is Bill the villain again? Leo's character is dishonorable, ungrateful and hardly passionate(that could just be his acting)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uAISSn3icw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He killed innocent people

Who did he kill that was innocent? That Irishmen with the knotches on his club surely wasn't innocent. He was a paid mercenary.

He was a total asshole, yet strangely moral and hated disgusting foreigners.

My kinda guy.

but Bill killed his daddy.
Seriously though imagine the mind fuck of getting to know the guy who killed your father, thinking he's a monster, then seeing he's honorable as fuck, and eventually liking him. Then having that guy tell you how much he respected and honors your father and thinks he's a great man.
I legit think I would've let the vendetta go, and stayed bros with Bill.

literally knifing him in the back was not cool

All self-induced.

He wasn't the villian, he was the enemy.

Leo's friend

Sure, but a Cleaver is.

What about the guy running for sheriff?

It was propaganda that predicited our need to accept refuges or else we will have violence. In all honesty it worked, I dont see the need in fighting imigrants just for being from a different land.

You mean the snitch?

that guy was a jealous rat with no honor. Bill did him a favor

Fuck, same guy. I haven't seen the movie in a while. Never mind me

...Watch it again.

the was the guy with the notches on his club

Newsflash: the Irish are not white (not even remotely) and they all should have been slaughtered en masse. The fact that some bogtrotters survived in NYC is nauseating to the genuine White People who subsequently had to deal with these beasts and tamed them.

Sorry ginger shitbags. The wounds are still raw.

Can one wear such a top hat in the year of our lord 1003.5+1003.5 and not look like a fedora tipper?

i've always heard this the irish aren't white stuff, but never bothered to look into it. what is it about the irish that makes them not white?

Only if you look like Bill, or if it's Halloween

No, fag.

>irish arent white and deserve to be slaughtered
stop talking bitch and slaughter them then tough guy, oh thats right, you cant. kek.

if it was a fist fight or a gunfight or anything the irish would come out on top against any other group
you couldnt slaughter them if you tried

he also fucked loli cameron diaz and got her pregnant.. should've filmed that scene.

How about because they abuse welfare, have their own sharia legal system and rape women en masse?

>it's a 'Sup Forums defends the movie villain who hates immigrants' episode

it's just Sup Forums tier gay shit based off old propaganda and the fact that irish are mostly catholic. Gypsies don't help the topic either but they literally aren't human.

Let me guess, you live in a white neighborhood and all your work colleges are white

>You see this knife? I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this fucking knife.

A true patriot.

>nyc

>white

hahahahahahha

It was.
Then the damn british came.

The British who came after the Dutch and French?

NYC wasn't French man. Maybe different parts of New York were, but Nyc wasn't.
Other than that, yes.

Couldnt be more wrong. Work with more immigrants from Africa than I do woth native US citizens.
It was bait. If you were a fish you would be being grilled by a retarded hillbilly that caught you with a homemade hook he got from taking apart a 20 year old radio.

you cure aids?

>any other group

They lost both in the movie and in real life.

All things considered I'd say it's just as well Sup Forums's not an actual ethnicity.

>with a homemade hook he got from taking apart a 20 year old radio

Saaaaamefaaaaaaaag

diiiiiiiipshit

Doctored image YOU FAGGOT CUNT FUCKING FAGGOT LEGS

If only we'd have had a Classic Paul Dano instead of fucking Leo as a protag.

Why the fuck Scorsese keeps putting Nardo in his flicks I'll never understand.

>no oscar for Lewis
>no oscar for Leo
>actually not a single oscar for the entire movie

Fuck Hollywood.

>corrupt
>murderer
>greedy
>backstabbing
>general cunt
>racist prick
>MUH MURICA
>thief

He got his.

It's hard for talent to be noticed when it's surrounded by shit.
Vid related.
>great line with good delivery
>immediately neutralized by total shit background actor
youtube.com/watch?v=2uAISSn3icw

He was a racist and that's the most evil thing in the world.

He meme'd me into nativism, true hero

I unironically enjoyed this movie
In fact it's probably my favorite babyface Leo movie

He literally stabbed Brendan Gleeson in the back and killed him while he was defenseless, of course he was pissed the guy won the election unfairly.

you mean the guy with the notches in his shillelagh?

It's good, but it's rough around the edges. The romance felt incredibly shoehorned, and the ending was unsatisfying. The draft riots were basically just a deus ex machina that had nothing to do with the main narrative itself.

The romance was forced, I agree.

He wanted to fight him, but Gleeson wouldn't bit. So he cleavered him.

THIS

the mick faggot was insane if you believe the movies setting at all. There is literally roving gangs murdering and police who fight each other more than stop crime and he thinks there was some over night social revolution where his faggot ass went from walking on tip toes around the butcher to being intellectual equals and worthy of a sit-down with him