Right now there is a debate in Berlin because politicians are outraged that bartenders and waiters dont speak German...

Right now there is a debate in Berlin because politicians are outraged that bartenders and waiters dont speak German anymore. There are all anglo expats.

Here is a article from last year but there are more from 2013

faz.net/aktuell/reise/sorry-english-only-welcome-to-the-jungle-14243654.html

>Here, in a neighborhood that was long dominated by Turkish immigrant families, the Americans, Australians and British have established themselves as a rival cultural power, creating a ghetto within the ghetto.

>somewhere in Germany there is a community of anglos united in their cause of cultural warfare against the Turks
God bless them

>>somewhere in Germany
Berlin is barely German. But go for it this city is lost anyways.

Migrate to Russia. There are the countries with ethnic Germans here.

in 50 years there will be mini Euro countries/regions in Russia.

How long until real life TV-Hitler takes German MSM by storm and retakes control of the Deutsches Reich?

People should probably be speaking the language of whatever country they are living for extended periods in, for their own good.
But if English is so widely adopted that they can hold a job without knowing German, than who gives a fuck, really?
It's the international language, it's not like it's tied to a culture.

Deutschrussen get german citizenship for free. Most of them came back here, there are not much germans left in Russia

That article is so fucking hilariously butthurt, holy shit.
>For the morning after, there are massive American and Australian-style breakfasts to be had to soak up the hangover
>Australian-style breakfasts
????????????

>When you've never eaten or heard of shrimp on the barbie
Fuck off poofter cunt

You know what is funny? At least some turks try to assimilate by speaking the language and become friends with some natives while ameribrits probably just stick to their own kind, calling anyone nazi and walking in groups while doing it because they are pussies.

t. mehmet

nobody with 25IQ would try to assimilate to suicidal culture

t. probably a turk living in germany

anglophones are incapable of speaking a second language, give them a break.

No one is blown away that you learned English by osmosis mate.

Bet they wouldn't be complaining if it was Arabic lmao, they can go and get fucked

Most Anglos don't even know that word

Am I wrong?
There are tons of subhuman scum among the turks but some of them try their best to fit in by actually going to work, socializing with us etc.
Never seen a brit or an American doing this.

Yes, you are wrong.
There are tonnes of foreign students here, mostly from the US, and most of them do their best to learn some Dutch. They are also polite, and don't leech on society.
T*rks are disgusting leeches that hate this country. If any T*rk knows Dutch it is because he had two generations to learn the language.

this tbqh

you can hardly find a bartender/waiter job in Lisbon nowadays that doesn't ask you to speak English, it's only natural

ANGLO'D

Do white American really need to integrate in Germany, aren't they essentially the same culture (excluding language)?

I was talking about my country, not yours.
Amerilards, bongs and lapdogs don't even try, they come here, live isolated within their special snowflake communities because "don't talk to nazis xD" and leave as soon as they have their education or for whatever they are here.
They treat this place and it's values like garbage, just like turks, arabs etc. with the simple difference that turks only do it more practical and direct. I would've expected more from actual westerners .

they were all pushed into Kazakhstan, and they've all left or are trying to leave. It's a shame the Volga Germans weren't able to keep their own state

That's pretty harsh even for banter m8

no, most people here don't like liverwurst

Americans here are more social than Germans who come here.
Germans unironically don't join a single student club. In Maastricht, the moment the library doors open in the morning there is a phenomena colloquially called the "German rush", where all the German students race in and take the best places.
Really, Germans stay together a lot more than Anglos.

>In Maastricht, the moment the library doors open in the morning there is a phenomena colloquially called the "German rush", where all the German students race in and take the best places.
Don't tell me they lay towels out as well

They dig holes, surely.

That's weird.

I like how you try to draw attention to something that has nothing to do with what I'm saying.
I actually tried to socialize with a lot of foreign people, outside and inside my country, but you can just see their deep despise for you in their eyes. Most of them give you roman salutes and then go and stick to their own people. Ironically enough the only ones that didn't go full apeshit were greeks and russians.

>but you can just see their deep despise for you in their eyes
>most of them give you roman salutes and then go and stick to their own people
>the only ones that didn't go full apeshit were greeks and russians
>basically all of your post
Nice memes

>Most of them give you roman salutes
And I assume you don't give one back?
>someone reaches out to shake your hand
>ignore them
>waaah why do people hate me

Life experiences aren't memes. The germans in your schools probably stay in their own groups because they are well aware that no one likes them.

looks at little fritz here trying to act like Jan doesn't have a proper argument. Your countrymen are known as standoffish, and Jan is giving a anecdote about it from his own experience.

You may like to socialize with foreigners, but you're surely an exception. In the same way as posters with your flag are like to mock Americans over things that most American posters, especially on Sup Forums, aren't at all likely to be part of. Your own posting on an international board implies you're already predisposed to interest in intercultural relations, that isn't the case with most Germans, and you're full of shit if you deny that

>socializing with a g*rman
I think that I'd pass

You know exactly that they do it to mock us.

whenever i see Wien school groups in Bratislava i always Sieg Heil them, the pure disbelief and shoch on faces of teachers is absolutely fantastic, i try my best to keep serious face but most of the time i just start laughing from the reactions, only one time someine heiled back at me

Thanks for proving my point.

So I'm shit because my other countrymen are shit?

>aside from brown muslimscum we now have a second culture amongst our dying culture that clashes with ours

I fucking hate this country, I fucking hate multiculturalism. Let this shit burn.

This, when I see Germans in Riga on a Friday night I throw a good old sieg at them

>things that never happened
Does this propaganda ever seem stupid even to you?

We should just kill/throw out all foreigners desu

*roman greets you*

no, I mean you're an exception rather than the rule. The Dutch fellow is talking about stereotypes, or average people's behavior. You're talking about yourself.

Besides, Americans really are the most open group of people and most willing to have friendships out of their culture. You can deny this and say that Americans are "fake" or whatever, but it's by far the rule

I support this

I would trade all T*rks and Mor*ccans for twice as many Anglos, maybe even more

No I'm wrong sorry. People always greet me with a smile and totally like and respect me like every other people in europe. People have no problem socializing with me without being obsessed over past events and stereotypes. No I'm wrong, you are right.

that's nigger-tier thinking
>we only be poor an shiet because of racism and wh*Te ppl
>my countrymen are only unfriendly because of bullying!

dutch and aussies are the best to drink with desu :3

U for real making a case that Germans are impressed by other whites in Europe?

Oppressed I mean

No, just that they hate us for things that make no sense

I never claimed that we are poor. And yes most of us are unfriendly but the ones that actually want to be friends with other yuros get instantly rejected because "member de war n stereotypes n shiet"

this

>Germans are offended a minority of hard-working, loyal people are speaking a different language
>Orders government decrees restricting their rights and possibly exiling them

this is 1933 all over again.

>I never claimed that we are poor.

are you trolling me or really this autistic? it's called a comparison or allusion you dumb fucking kraut

Eternal Anglo strikes again.

How can you compare black oppression with anti german sentiment?

I Know the feeling kraut, I know the feeling.... There are 56 0000 brits living in my city.... they are the 18 % of the total population....

He wasn't doing that, he was comparing the way you victimise yourself to the way blacks do

I framed my comparison already, but you were too stupid to follow it.

Black people blame white people for their own anti-social tendencies. You are saying that Germans are only unfriendly because other people bully them for their nationality

Kick them out. They will stay, have kids and their kids will not integrate either. They are turk tier inmigrants.

Its really just Berlin and Hamburg

>Mor*ccans
maghrebis mastered the way of beeing subhumans they are on another level. The most down bottom tier """humans" on this planet.

Okay then I said it the wrong way.
What I wanted to say is that foreigners give the few nice ones no chance because they know most of us are rude. My impression.
This and they are surprisingly butthurt about past events.

And they never ever lose the accent. Even highly educated Turks with university degrees still have this horrible accent. De/het also always seems like something of a mystery to them. One once said to give him de boek. Ugh.

>Anglos are working as bartenders and waiters for Turks
Wow ... so this .... is .... the power ...of ..... the Anglo

What you're gonna do about it huh

Skin cancer will remove all the brits from Costa del Sol. Literally the sun is removing you out of Iberia.

%90 of Brits there are pensioners anyway. We'll just ship a few more over in the coming years

that doesn't sound that bad

>Really, Germans stay together a lot more than Anglos.
Same here in Austria.
"Normal" Germans don't mix with others.
The stinky hippy kind of Germans do... they even offer you food that they stole from a supermarket's trash bin.

Fuck me...

Not tip them

>hordes of people who don't like you or the country come and pretty much suck on your countries economy but it's ok by Sup Forums standards because they are white

Your "pensioners" had kids and their kids are technically spaniards, yet they dont know a word of the language. Anyways, You are not the only one we have like 8k of fins and a lot of swedes.

>We'll just ship a few more over in the coming years

No pls, Nationalists are getting stronger because of your shitty behaviour and they are fanatic as fuck.

>No pls, Nationalists are getting stronger because of your shitty behaviour and they are fanatic as fuck.

How is this your problem?

You dont know how fanatic the nationalists in the south of Spain can be, they are ISIS tier catholics as well.

What is their proposal?
Nothing in there for you?

>What is their proposal?
There is not political movement yet, This is something that is coming from the people who is tired of the inmigrants and I somehow undestand it. The problem is they are mixing two kind of nationalism the spanish and local/regional one so they dont hate foreigner only but people from other parts of Iberia.

Wouldn't mind kicking all the Spaniards out of Britain tbqh

We can have a trade. All the brits who are living in Spain for all the spaniards who are living in UK

What do you say me?

Well I can't in good conscience recommend you shooting yourself in the foot but I think the fallout would be pretty funny

Imagine all the Aussie and Brit lads picking up German sluts at the pubs

Wonder how many Anglo babies are growing inside German wombs right now

We did pretty well in the past without a bunch of subhumans visiting our country all the summers, I am sure We will be able to create other kind of industries.

Spoken like a true brexiteer

It's alright though. Happens the same here.

It's better to keep them as an unintegrated ghetto and treat them as an unintegrated ghetto.

It's a shame to see immigrants show such blatant disregard for local culture and traditions.

Our sluts are known to kill their unwanted babies after birth because they are too ashamed of going to a professional. And then they throw them away, mostly in rivers or inawoods .
Ah yes the Unterschicht.

Sad!

You show 'em brother
Mashallah

Britshit bootlicker. You know I'm right.

>b-but they are white

Doesn't matter. Brits shouldn't be allowed here just like their followers.

There are almost three times as many Germans in Britain as there are vice versa.

I know it's tempting to think that way, but please, trust me when I say this: in the long run, Anglos are MUCH worse than durkas and dindus.

t. Québécois (we have a substantial amount of both groups, and the Anglos are much more of a cancer)

And I'm sure they get treated three times worse than the brits here.

send back the swedes aswell please

Then your argument is that they're masochists or something?

this

anglos are the bane of the world.

No it's just that brits are probably better treated here than germans in Britain

You're the outsider in Canada though, you should leave.

>probably
k.