/EU/

Where my EU bros at :^)

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm909ZgSCpw
wiki:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union
official EU site:
europa.eu

EU applicant countries are also welcome to join up :^)

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1NAhlVRaZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=lJ733tjucq4
youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU
youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp5LavG3Oys
youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4789420/Russians-arrested-beating-tourist-death-Spain.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2GA3a15xF0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yo, EU has its problems but I'd rather be in EU than be without it, peace.

HEIL SELLNER

Welcome!
Welcome!!
Welcome!!!

\o/

youtube.com/watch?v=x1NAhlVRaZ4

I heard this is an anime edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ733tjucq4

EU is the best thing to have happened to us in our recent history.

SO MUCH PROSPERITY. But the people are ungrateful and greedy. The EU funds aren't used as intended, a lot of the EUshekels are stolen.

>nigel farage
>more like Poopoo Peepee Man

haha am i right lads?

opinions on Kalergi?

britain is NOT europe. in conclusion, anime

Welcome to the /EU/ general!

\o/

>I heard this is an anime edition.
Only anime produced in Europe tho :^)

el cygANO

wrong on all counts
britain is in europe
not anime you little child

hello

Angular Gherkin and Donglord Ploncker are NOT my poosidents

What do we need to do to make federal fortress Europa that is shielded from the excesses of globalization a reality? Is any European parliamentary group for it?

>Is any European parliamentary group for it?
Pretty sure the only ones who'd be in favor of that also want to abolish the EU as social and military union to begin with, so not really.

They kinda fucked it up when they started the whole wealth redistribution and pandering to everyone but Europeans shit. Now the idea of a closer union is poisoned for the next decades.

But this is /EU/ and not /Europe/. Your flag isn't in the OP pic.

>Pretty sure the only ones who'd be in favor
As in, they wouldn't be opposed to a more isolationist, nationalist orientation of the EU. But they do oppose a closer union in general already.

The compromise that could be found here is, i think, a) to facillitate financial aid to poorer countries in the EU and b) repect eastern european countries position on immigration. that way, both the right and the left could be appeased. the left is, of course, in favour of the redistribution of wealth, and the right, especially the neo-right like identitarians and such, already have a pro-evropa streak in them, i guess.

thoughts?

Welcome!
Welcome!!
Welcome!!!
Welcome to the /EU/ general.

\o/

youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU

>el cygANO
Thank you for participating.

>opinions on Kalergi?
What's that?

>What do we need to do to make federal fortress Europa
I don't know.Maybe create a unified military to protect all outside borders and refuse any more refugees?

>even more aid
Where's that money supposed to come from? Britain will leave soon, and they'll take a lot of money with them. Germany can't be taxed even more, the burden is already insanely high.
That would only work if you dissolve the nation states and equalize all social systems across the continent.

Day of the rope when ?

>That would only work if you dissolve the nation states and equalize all social systems across the continent.
In favor of what social system?We can dissolve everything sure but what are we to put in to replace with?

European Union must be destroyed.

Ban this sick filth

is the financial strain on germany really that high? i was under the impression, that we were producing a surplus.
>equalize all social systems across the continent
that's obviously impossible, but why not start smaller? why not take countries with comparable levels of healthcare and facillitate cooperation in between them? or maybe even merge them, in the long run? so germany+austria+belgium+netherlands merge their healthcare systems as well as, i dunno, portugal and spain? whatever works.

\o/

youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

>Day of the rope when ?
What rope?Are you talking about erotic asphyxiation?Don't do it French bro!

Woah! Is he a Nazi?

>In favor of what social system?
one of the less well funded social systems obviously. you cannot use one as well paying as the German one, because most of the rest of the EU is not on the same economical level, so we'd be missing the funds to do so.

but then you again end with the problem that it just means that the dependents who originally moved to Germany will now descend on the country with the lowest costs of living to make the most out of their welfare.
it's not really a problem you can solve without really fucking someone else over.

I am Greek

>is the financial strain on germany really that high?
Yes.
And the displayed tax burden doesn't even take stuff like compulsive broadcast fees, high taxes on fuel/electricity and so on into account.
There's only so much you can take from people before they tell you to fuck off and go elsewhere.

\o/

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp5LavG3Oys

>I am Greek
Apparently, we all are.

imagine a federalized EU with a Swiss-like foreign policy of non-intervention and neutrality

is there no way to clear ressources for intra-EU assistance without increasing taxation? wouldn't an EU-army save everyone some money?

would be comfy af

financial crash when?

So after UK leaves the EU are you guys gonna stop learning english and instead start learning German?

nah

>imagine a federalized EU with a Swiss-like foreign policy of non-intervention and neutrality
That would be a good stabilizing policy.Once everything is functioning optimally interaction with neighboring countries should be expanded so new EU members can be added.

Also there should be changes to the Education system so all 27 languages are spread equally amongst the population in each country as a second language tough in school.Same with additional history lessons on expanded European history.This should improve the understanding amongst us all.

Sometimes it is hard for people from other countries to understand one another when it comes to motivations.

a common army would be a good first place to start, but one of the biggest problems are the extensive social systems. they produce massive running costs that you'll have a hard time downscaling - because good luck telling the guy who paid into the pension fund for 40 years that he's shit out of luck because you need to cut costs.
the return on that spending is also rather poor. if you invest into infrastructure, you'll have something to show for it at the end of the day. if you dump money into gibs, it's gone and they'll ask for more next month. (obviously doesn't count for all systems, you do have an interest in keeping your population healthy for example).

basically you won't be able to just fix all of Europe's problems by throwing German tax money at it.

EU politicians already said that they are happy no one will have the advantage of being able to use their native tongue anymore so I highly doubt it.
and if anything they'd probably use French because the frogs are super anal about their language.

>Same with additional history lessons on expanded European history.This should improve the understanding amongst us all.
idk senpai
Yeah so here is the other country in the EU that fucked us up hehe

french IS a nice language tho, gotta admit

I don't think thats's feasible. How would you explain to a kid from Italy that he will be learning polish starting next week? it makes sense to teach the languages of your geographical neighbours imo. what i COULD imagine, however, is replacing or supplement national philologies as taught in schools with a more comparatist, european approach (with a focus on the respective national writings of course).

They could spend some more time on pointing out what unifies us and what our achievements are instead of just always going "oy vey, we are the root of all evil". You could easily fill the curriculum with positive things and not run out of them.

Having 27 languages in school is way too optimistic though. That would lead to maybe 4-5 pupil per language class and insane costs for all the additional teachers.

>Yeah so here is the other country in the EU that fucked us up hehe
I would give you Greece and Bulgaria for example.We know one another's history pretty well since it is 90% fighting one another.Right now they are probably our best neighbors that we respect and like.
Letting go of the past is not the same as forgetting it.Learning from it.

the thing is that, as long as you are only comparing european nations, what will stand out is the differences between the two. but when you start looking at european countries next to non-european countries, the similitudes start showing. anyone who has ever travelled abroad with europeans will confirm that.

Why did the EU end up a tool to force globalization onto us instead of a counter idea of European integration strengthening its members against outer economic and political aggression?
Would a stronger European parliament make this worse or better?
How do we solve the dichotomy of freedom of movement on one hand and separate national social benefit systems on the other?

only Germanistan and eastern shitholes support this shitty union.

>How would you explain to a kid from Italy that he will be learning polish starting next week?
Kids are not bothered by such trivial matters.
Don't tell me that you questioned what was being taught to you when you were a kid?

Also learning a secondary language is always helpful since it helps the brain process information in a different way.

Whether it be German,Bulgarian or Polish the kid will benefit.There is a vast cultural accumulation in Europe.Being able to tap freely into it is a plus.

>Having 27 languages in school is way too optimistic though.
Could be done first in towns with larger populations.

Smaller towns will get languages on a rotating basis for each generation.

Thank you for participating in the /EU/ general!
Your input is invaluable to us!

\o/

youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ

>implying it would last long enough

i had to take latin in school and constantly bitched about having to learn a dead language.

(i think differently now, but that's not the point)

it's honestly neither possible nor worth it to offer all 27 languages at every school in europe.

>on a rotating basis for each generation.

dude

Don't be so pessimistic.

>dude
I mean the class off lets say 2019 will learn Bulgarian,the next generation will learn Greek and so on and so on.
I am talking about really small towns.Maybe it could be done differently.

Any ideas on how to implement it fairly?

The whole thing is dumb m8, teach the most important language

big university can teach many

if you really want to learn a language not teached you'll find a way like an exchange

>implying the eternal Anglo would allow this to happen

>implying the eternal anglo hasn't already been quietly removed from the club

the eternal euros are calling the shots now

>teach the most important language
And that is why we are having problems.
There is a lack of respect and understanding towards the smaller nations.There are still nations who want to dominate the EU and recreate it in its own image.

Does 'in varietate concordia' really mean that little?

lyl

>EU thread
>only enthusiastic participants are Krauts, French (only kind of) and Eastern Euro countries who get EU money
This is symptomatic.

Welcome to the /EU/ general!!!

\o/

youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE

Now that brexit is going to happen, will EU be able to integrate more? Or is the refugee crisis too much for Europe to handle?

Badcome you mean, fuck EU and fuck white people

>will EU be able to integrate more?
I thought that we are pretty united in our desire not to take more and to deport as many as we can outside of the EU?

Thank you for your invaluable input!

Hello OP, fellow Europeans and fellow Humans. Good day to all of you.

also

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4789420/Russians-arrested-beating-tourist-death-Spain.html

wtf

>be oppressed and genocided by a tyrannical union for centuries
>finally escape
>continue to be oppressed and genocided by another tyrannical union
>the only people leaving the current union is the other union
IT'S NOT FUNNY
LET US OUT

Welcome!

\o/

>Embed Embed Embed
Hmm...posting from a phone?

>The suspects are from Chechnya, but are thought to be claiming asylum in Spain

ayyy lmao.

Your union will fail. It is impossible to mantain a united Iberia and we are descendants from the same tribes....

\o/

>wtf
Well at least now we know who is the instigator behind it all :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=2GA3a15xF0c

why in the fuck are Chechens taking asylum in Spain

IDK, They may be persecuted by the ruskies? No fucking idea, they probably are terrorist using the refugee status to save their asses..

could be the most important language locally, you won't find many french learning fucking slovenian for exemple

Putin's tentacles are spreading chaos as always.

death to eu and multiculturism.

to think this is only the beginning
after climate changes and more wars in the middle East as Kurdistan becomes independent, we'll see alot more of "refugees"

counter terrorist organisations are going to have alot of work to do

I was considering going to Barcelona next year with some friends, mostly for some Barcelona matches and to sightsee, is it worth it?

I think that you are missing the point.

>mostly for some Barcelona matches and to sightsee, is it worth it?

Honestly, I have never been in Barcelona but I have heard there are some problems in the city with the leftists and so on but Why not? I am sure You will behave 100 times better than the anglos .

>You will behave 100 times better than the anglos.
That is pretty easy to achieve.Anglo tourists are the worst tourists we get.I worked as a hotel receptionist at a sea resort a few summers back.

The things i've seen...

can I join the EU?

Can you?

I mean 90% of the corporations you have will implode the moment you start implementing EU laws.

There are 50.000 brits living in my city. You dont have to live with them...... At least, being racist over here is no longer a problem, they made the local population racist as fuck.

>You don't have to live with them.
The most civil solution would be to try and meld them into your population.But from my personal experience they are some of the most stupid,obnoxious and pompous people on earth.Their egos are so inflated that it is a miracle for them not to be floating in the air.

The problem is they had kids and their kids are technically Spaniards but most of those kids dont integrate either. This will end up very badly for the foreigners, in the good old time We usually beat and kill gypos and it seems they are becoming the next gypos

That is why my plan is perfect for future integration.

You guys NEED to revive Latin as the main language of Europe.

>reviving a language with 8 cases that nobody will bother learning
it would end up becoming barbaric like niggerspeech in USA, interlingua is the superior alternative

>french IS a nice language tho, gotta admit

it literally hurts my ears

The Jews managed to revive their language which was very difficult for the mostly European speaking jews, albeit slightly modified. Why not the Europeans?

latin is only good for people that want to learn a lot of romance languages or extremelly interested in etymology
Interlingua makes more sense. Even Esperanto is probably easier.
Besides, the jews are one country. Jewish is probably easier than latin too.

now that's just retarded but I do think that english shouldnt get taught anymore considering angl*s left us

Your inability to swallow your pride is very problematic.If you don't value all 27 members equally or at least put them in the same field the EU will fail.

The European LOSER union

A synthetic language the result of combining all 27 languages and using Cyrillic so there are no memes like the German 'tsch'.

4 symbols can be replaced by just one 'ч'.

>cyrillic
yeah, no

\o/

Thank you for your invaluable input!

Is this your pride talking or you really think that latin is more efficient?
>Deutschland
>Дoйчлaнд
2 symbols less.