Which Wonka movie was better?

Which Wonka movie was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.makeagif.com/media/2-23-2014/BnEUAO.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the original because gene wilder could act

>that Christopher Lee dentist father b-plot

Neither are anything memorable, aside from Wilders performance.

T H I C C

So did all the kids die or what?

>books:yes
>movies:no

Next reboot when

The one that didn't feel like commercial garbage

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Does Depp creepy anybody else out

Im sure they died in the Gene Wilder movie. He was clearly inasne

That's probably true, it didn't have the scene showing them all exit the factory like the 00's remake

They lived in the book. Charlie saw them leaving the chocolate factory as he and Wonka floated around in the great glass elevator. But they were fucked up. Mike Teevee was really skinny from being stretched out, Violet had been juiced and returned to normal size but she stayed purple. I forget the condition of the other two.

From Charlie In the Chocolate Factory movie. Augustus was covered in chocolate and was eating it. The greedy girl and her father were covered in trash

The Johnny Depp one

>Way more faithful to the book
>A better 3rd act
Anyone who calls the original superior is in the wrong

Thanks for giving me a fetish Ronald Dahl you fucker

Charlie and the Chocolate factory was the book put to screen. It had a decent feel to it and the music was pretty catchy, but everything else paled in comparison.

Willy Wonka felt like a legitimate movie. Wilder > Depp every time. Actually most of the acting was better in "Willy". And the choices they made when differing from the books were improvements. Every one.

The only thing "Charlie" did better was Violet and the Loompas.

For real

Being faithful to the book doesn't work in the movies favor though. Willy Wonka is the better movie precisely because of the differences between the book and film.

>Boat trip
>Not memorable
Weak b8 m8

Oompa loompers scared me as a kid

Same as Wizard of Oz manlets

Dwarves fuck my shit up for some reason

One has ASR. The other doesn't. Obviously the remake is superior.

Both are enjoyable for different reasons.

BTW Quaker Oats which licensed the Wonka name in the 70s funded the Gene Wilder movie solely to sell a line of Wonka bars they had in production.

The candy bars had an absurd amount of milkfat in them and due to being timed to the movie's summer release melted on the shelves. It was a total fiasco.

The newer one because of big booty ASR

jej

corporation fuck ups are great

I'm really glad Tim Burton wanted another generation to be blueberry fuckers and made the Violet scene as fetishized as possible. 10 year old me was not ready

i.makeagif.com/media/2-23-2014/BnEUAO.gif

Burton sure did put a lot of effort into this scene haha

>she's tugged down by the weight of her own growing ass

Anybody know what Burton's Deviantart is?

The one that isn't a long smirk about Michael Jackson.

>Violet gets substantially taller but her limbs are still sticking out

Is her spine kill?

No doubt about it

>carmageddon reaction pic

well thats a first

Wasted quads

The one without Michael Jackson as Willy Wonka

Why even make these films? Not even kids like em. I have literally never heard of anyone liking this movie, I hated it as a kid. Whats the appeal? Its annoying as fuck.

>developers blew the reboot and nobody will ever like it again

I played that PC Gamer demo of the original every day until the full game came in the mail

Everything hurts user

neither

The new one, since the old one had scenes that could traumatize the children, for example the chicken head chopping.

Nothing else matters, I would rather take my 5 year old daughter to a shit movie that won't traumatize her than some super quality thing that will leave her scared

also, new one has that cutie

No, they are not. Corporations are people too, you know?

>implying children shouldn't be subject to extreme emotions induced by art

Enjoy having pleb children with no sense of emotional depth and literal basement tier appreciation of kino in adulthood

I left my daughter in a room with the monkey scene from The Wizard of Ozz playing on repeat for 14 hours until she tried to kill herself.

She was 6.

Nostalgia Critic said the original was better so I'll go with that.

Imagine fucking her boots...

How would that even work

Well, obviously the one that didn't have Johnny Depp in it

Amateur.

So when's the next reboot

Are you even a filthy pervert dude? wtf