Does he have one more classic in him?

Does he have one more classic in him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcM9CZMMDkU&feature=youtu.be&t=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does my dick count as "classic"?

youtube.com/watch?v=QcM9CZMMDkU&feature=youtu.be&t=5

Why hasn't that retard made the final Conan movie yet? I thought he was some hotshot who could get shit done.

Legend of Conan.

A good Conan is pretty much the only thing I want from him now and it'd be the perfect full circle closure to his career. It's just a tragedy that Milius is fucked and Basil is ded.

If they put that wig on him again and he grows his beard out he would look amazing. Just needs a genuinely good director.

>Legend of Conan.
that really Arnold?

Looking solid, thick, tight

Your post is really depressing.

I'd watch another predator movie with him, but the studio would fuck it up

Let's be honest, he's not been in a decent film since 1996 when Jingle all the Way and Eraser came out.

This this THIS THIS this THIS FUCKING THIS.

End of days was pretty good.

The movie he's in coming out where he is a hitman being chased by other hitman because Arnold is the best could be entertaining.

>Conan reboot
>MC wants to kill the tyrant ruler, who turns out to be Arnold

no, dude will be 70 this year.

I love Arni, but there is a point where you should stop. Unless there is some role for a grandpa badass then he should just completely.

No way it'll happen at this point. Every movie he's done since he stopped being Governor has bombed but after T5 studios know that even Arnold returning to former great roles won't work. Only way it'll happen is if they go DTV, which I could sadly see Arnold doing in a few years.

What the Fucking point?Basil is dead

A Conan movie without that soundrack wont be the same

If he gets a good script and director? Yes

Why is Milius fucked? He had a stroke but he recovered. He's disliked by Hollywood, but someone like Megan Ellison could fund him, if she really cares.

He never had any to begin with. Talk about overrated.

fund it

Yeah, I've got this screenplay I got to get to him, about this dedicated scat freak who starts his new job as a human toilet for Donald Trump on the night Trump invites his fattest friends up to the Tower to play poker over a few brews and prawn curry. It's called Baptism by Shartfire. It seems like something he could really knock out of the park.