So how about that new Sunny?

it is okay.
the worst will be dennis is a serial kilelr

I liked how Frank and Charlie's thing played out in the end. Dee and Mac parts were just filler. Dennis's thing had a lot of potential, but they didn't go far enough with it.

>Dennis's thing had a lot of potential, but they didn't go far enough with it.

Yeah the way it ended was so predictable. It should have ended with the girl thinking she got the better of him and then it's revealed in the end that he betrayed her in some kind of horrible way.

I don't remember Dennis ever really being a thief. They should have done a montage of him helping her steal and her helping him pick up chicks.
Then in the end they could have had a big self destructive thing that ended with both of them kicked out.

It's shit. A perfect example of Sunny's decline in a 20 minute package.

>Frank and Charlie spend 90% of the episode just walking around shouting AIDs
Most of their side-plot is just one joke that was barely funny the first time. The payoff at the end is good but doesn't make up for the terribly lazy buildup.
>Dennis and the protege
The stuff with the protege girl was pretty interesting but the rest of the Dennis scenes was shit. And why is he suddenly a thief?
>Mac and Dee stuck
Literally nothing funny in this except for the dead/unconscious kid floating. Again, this was one little joke (which ripped off Chuck Palahnuik's "Guts") stretched out to fill an entire episode.

Black People Musical was pretty good, but this episode was "Frank's Brother" tier bad.

>That ending with Mac looking directly at the camera, on the air vent
I fucking spat my drink out

This shit still isn't as good as golden-era Sunny but these two episodes alone have made me laugh more than the entirety of Season 11 did, so that's a pretty good sign of things to come. Suddenly the fact that IASIP is going to run until Season 14 (at minimum) doesn't seem so terrifying anymore.

Best one since the Suburbs

I GOT AIDS NOT THE GAY AIDS THO

Implying Season 11 was bad

> Pondy's the coolest

I loved last week's but hated this one for the most part. Dennis' arc got pretty cringy towards the end imo, like a bad spy kids homage. Aids pool and Mac's face in the ending scene had me cracking up though.

great episode, I thought after last week i might give up on the show, but after tonights ep, I've certainly given them another chance.

I have a feeling that they will continue with political shit for the rest of the season.

RIP sunny, it was a fun ride.

>Implying Season 11 was bad
Let's not lie to ourselves, Season 11 wasn't great. Suburbs and the courtroom episode were the best ones. Being Frank was an interesting "experiment", and the leprechaun episode was just okay The rest of it could have simply never happened and Sunny wouldn't be any worse off for it.

The first two episodes in particular were absolute "member when Sunny was good?" crap. We didn't need CharDee MacDennis 2 and Frank Falls Out The Window was bottom-tier joke recycling.

What exactly was political about this episode?

This shit was so fucking stupid but still great for some reason.
I'm still trying to understand why.

Not the same guy but Dennis story had some ugly feminist undertomes imo like asking about a country that respects woman and whatnot why the fuck would a womanizing sociopath like Dennis care about that??.

>Why is the police profiling blacks, i dont get it?!
>Policeman jumps out and straight up shoots a black kid like it itsnt more likely for another nog to shoot a kid nig.

They are promoting myths.

Did fucking a white male direct or write or cater this episode? FIRE THAT RACIST DRUMPFKIN

Have you guys ever considered that it's you that's changed and not the show?

It's pretty obvious from the first 2 episodes that they really delegated the writing jobs to a bunch of lib dikcheads this time around. Oh well I'll always remember the beautiful golden age sunny where they actually made fun of both liberal and conservatives.

Its clear that the show changed.

I just marathoned the whole show a few months ago for the first time, I'm pretty sure it's they show that's changing.

Leprechaun episode is severely underrated.

>IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SCARY.
>This internet- they said it would be easy! ...It's not.
>leaving dee
>just give us your wallets and phones. We'll mail them back to you, we're not thieves.

I think you are reading WAY too much into Dennis's speech at the end of the episode. To be honest, I just saw it as a big excuse for them to make a joke about China killing babies and then lead into the reveal of the kid stealing the keys, it did not come off as them trying to force some kind of feminist narrative into the show.

This episode, not last episode. Obviously the nog episode was political as fuck.

Leprechaun episode is a top 3 "Dennis being a rapist" episode

>Black People Musical was pretty good, but this episode was "Frank's Brother" tier bad.
the musical was written by robb charlie and glenn, I think their episodes are usually the best

Again, why would Dennis give a shit about women let alone women from other countries? It's just really awkward timing and they were obviously going for some cheap social commentary there. I thought the China joke was actually funny but very uncharacteristic of him still.

dennis and dee are socially liberal characters, at least superficially, while mac is the conservative. they use the dynamic as the basis for plenty of episodes. also stop being so fucking paranoid jesus christ

Being Frank was really good, I don't get why people hate so much on it. It was both funny and heartbreaking in that weird way only sunny can be.

This show is fucking dead
what a shame

Frank is also conservative, Charlie is just patriotic.

I miss when Frank's character was a misogynist businessman just wanting to live as hedonistic and degenerate an existence as he could. they've made him completely senile by this point

Couldn't agree with you more.
It's like you literally have the same opinions as me.

this

its being propped up by typical redditors that reeee at negative dissenting opinions

>WE DON'T WANT TO BE ON YOUR WEIRD WEBSITE!
>IF YOU DON'T SMILE AND COMPLY, YOU'LL END UP ON THE WEIRD ONE, OK?!

Member when Mac was into older women?

Now he is just a faggot

This episode heavily catered towards the Hillary crowd, it's like a nu-tumbler anti-Sup Forums meme by now. I don't like this development at all and consider quitting.

I like how they've taken every character to their logical conclusion like this, though.

>It's just really awkward timing and they were obviously going for some cheap social commentary there
I still think you're just reading too much into it, especially when we can see in the episode itself that Dennis shows no respect towards women (read: the fat woman by the pool as a big example, but the attractive blonde too). Dennis's entire arc in this episode was about how he'd be willing to say and do pretty much anything to get what he wants, and it's not the first time Dennis has made an impassioned speech that he didn't actually believe himself.

Seems obvious to me that Dennis was just making up all of that respect for women bullshit as a way to get Abbee and Abbee's """"mother"""" to stick around and steal more shit with him, NOT because he actually believed any of the words he was saying. But even if you believe that he actually meant everything he said, all he REALLY said was "you're a genius" and "if you was in China you'd be the head of a factory". It wasn't some sweeping statement about how brave and brilliant all women are.

I think you need to spend a little less time on the internet if you actually interpreted Dennis's script at the end of the episode as some kind of SJW garbage.

Danny's starting to go, too, though. You can see it in the interviews throughout the years. It's probably a lot easier for him to grunt and garble a mishmash of words out instead of playing the suave, sleazy conman he was in his intro season.

Plus the degrading ("Flanderization") of the characters is a running gag/theme. Frank's was always him wanting to live the dirtier, more carefree life. Him going senile and diseased is a cherry on that garbage heap.

How so, user?

Is this your first time watching new Sunny as it airs? How could you think of giving up after one episode? There have been 4 or 5 episode stretches without anything funny but it always recovers.

I...I don't get it.

This episode was written by the guy who wrote one of the more forgettable episodes from last season, Dee made a smut film.

what's wrong with being anti-Sup Forums? they're the bad guys, after all

People like you post in Sunny-threads nowadays haha

neo-Sup Forums has finally taken over

At what other time in the show has Dennis showed even the faintest hint of respect and care for women or gils? This is the same guy who gave the "implication" speech ffs.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums can't stop bitching about how Sunny has been ruined by liberal bullshit
>BLM, shillary sore losers and general prudes make articles about how offended they are every time Sunny makes a black joke, an AIDS joke or a joke that's derogatory towards women and/or trannies
I think the only thing that's clear here is that a show like Sunny, which rips on both sides of the political spectrum, doesn't fit in with the current political climate. Sup Forumsacks and SJWs alike seem to be getting their ovaries in a twist over every little thing.

Nice quads, take a chalk break.

It feels like you literally just skipped over every point in my post just to say "muh implication". Should I even bother with an intelligent response?

fuck off you fucking queen

They need to choose a side and stick with it instead of trying to please everyone because as you pointed out that doesn't work it just makes everyone hate you

Frank Falls Out The Window was oke

Decent way to celebrate 10 years

The show's creators are all libs and always have been. Most of the writers are probably liberal, too. They just don't hide it as well.

The Sunny characters' misogyny/racism/sociopath tendencies/etc are all played for laughs. I think you missed 12 fucking years of jokes if you didn't catch that.

You sound lost
Return to your safe space

Frank falls out the window was alright, yeah. I liked that they referenced my favorite episode (Dee and Dennis go on welfare).

It worked for every season prior. It's the fans who have changed, nearly everybody seems to be heavily radicalized towards one side or the other nowadays

t. Brexit voter, general right-leaning ideology but mature enough to not shit my pants every time the show mentions anything slightly liberal

Even thoug they're liberals they've made a really good job at criticizing bot sides through the years, like with gun fever 2. I agree this episode had some pretty millennial lib tv show moments though but some other classic sunny like the aids pool.

You sound like you have experience with safe spaces.
Do you need a tendie?

It wasn't nearly as clever a throwback episode as The Gang Recycles Their Trash and it didn't have as many great jokes

>numale libcucks even ruined my Sunny
What the FUCK happened? The show used to be based and redpilled af now it's your typical agenda pushing cuckshit.

Literally what are you even talking about?

I agree with this post but still liked the episode well enough.

If you interpreted the implication as being disrespectful towards women then there's more wrong with you than there is with IASIP.

For always whining about libcucks you guys sure do get triggered a lot whenever you venture out of your pol safespace

Really gets my noggin joggin

beat u with the mac image..

yeah i guess i would give up caring as much, and liking it, but hell i'll still watch it even if they sit there staring at grass grow..

This episode was pretty bad but nowhere near the awful levels of the gang hits the slopes

One of the first episodes is about Mac fucking a tranny.

What? Dennis literally took women to the ocean so that they'd be unable to deny him sex. Even Mac points out how it's pretty much rape, he obviously doesn't give a shit about women. It's really weird and out of character seeing him take some random girl as his protege.

explain

episode 1 seemed like they were trying to avoid strongly in one direction or the other
>black lives matter
>all lives matter

How can you string enough letters together into two different sentences and still say so little?

wouldn't mind one
so go get me some chicken nuggets bitch

>thin-skinned easily triggered buttbaby drumpfkin gets his tender feelings poked by teevee show and craps his diaper on the internet about it
You cucked out rightwing-sjws are so hilarious.

>thinking this was bad
>liked the musical episode

kek, fuck off kid. this was their best episode in 3 years

>Can't even go into an Always Sunny thread without somebody trying to shit it up and politicize it
I fucking hate Sup Forums and SJW's. Don't you guys remember when you could enjoy watching a television show because you hadn't yet been heavily radicalized into acting like a retard about every little thing?

If there was an episode like that it would still be great because of the banter.

>It's really weird and out of character seeing him take some random girl as his protege
Dennis is about glory. He was impressed with the girl in a way he's not usually impressed with people and wanted to bestow upon her some lessons while mutually benefiting from the cons. It all played into his ego.

of course it's them that changed. becoming radicalized and retarded by spending all day shitposting on Sup Forums results in people reading into things that just aren't fucking there. everything is put in there by the jews to create one big happy rainbow of races and cultures and get rid of white men.

They put politics in the show retard
It was fine before, now its shit

>They put politics in the show retard
I think you've been watching a different show if you couldn't clearly see political undertones (poking at both sides of the spectrum) ever since the early seasons.

yeah, i don't know if it's the election being over and Sup Forums posters finally emerged from the metaphorical basement of Sup Forums to shit up the rest of the boards but it's been fucking ridiculous the past couple months. are there really that many Sup Forumstard converts that everyone is screaming about the jews now? it's amazing that so many people are so easily indoctrinated into spouting crazy fucking shit.

Probably because taking a hard stance either way means death threats from strangers. Seemed to be a little more pointed at the All Lives Matter narrative imo.

The show's on a decline but "politics" are not the reason; they've been parts of the stories for literally over a decade. You just never caught it before ya fucking idiot.

>It was fine before, now its shit
Just like your mom before you were born

Basement babies are easily excitable when they find someone that shares their clumsy poorly thought out opinions and they think this somehow makes them "red pilled".

the first episode of the show ever is LITERALLY about racism.

i swear to god you people are so fucking retarded.

>It was fine before, now its shit
Before what? You started lurking the board?

go back to Sup Forums fucking NOW

you fucking trump cock sucking motherfucking faggot. GO NOW!! NOW!!! suck trumps cock, you delusional faggot. FUCK OFF!!!

yeah, go post this meltdown on Sup Forums..haha go ahead, you fucking dolt. you FUCKING shitstain.

Nice false flag, I think the guy is being a retard too but literally nobody posts like this on Sup Forums, not even Shilldawg supporters

I thought that as i was typing it..lol

Commercials REALLY kill this show. It's getting bad. Any potential an episode has is ruined because of the ads breaking up the pacing. It wouldn't seem AS bad if I didn't just wait 5 minutes for a stretch of scenes that make me grin once or twice.

I find this true with others as well. I dropped Walking Dead because it wasn't worth sitting through full episodes when aired on tv, but found it pretty great when marathoning on Netflix. Sunny, and probably literally every other show, is the same.

I rewatched a few season 11 episodes and they were much better in their 22 minute entireties

>everyone ignoring literally the most important part of this episode
>that sweet dee mom ass

sweet?

it's fat and ugly

>phat ass
>bad

Just watch it on Amazon

>wanting a skinny boy-ass

Which sexuality do you identify as? Bi? Gay? Full blown faggot?

>Watching it as it airs
People actually do this?

>this much passive aggressive
I used to like him. Im sure years ago he wouldn't care that someone put out an article ripping on the quality, but hes biting to something as simple as an agenda