What is the point of going as far to fuck with my phone and computer...

what is the point of going as far to fuck with my phone and computer? if you don't like me you can simply use the filter function. invading my privacy and everything else is it really worth it over some stupid posts about Lauren Mayberry on this forum and what do people get out of it. I need post I tried to make from my phone or computer on this forum is incredibly slow like someone is using malware to track everything I do and say

what happened brandon

so sorry this happened to you brandon, man, I'll tell them to stop

hey guys, stop

>fingers crossed behind back
Okay, I'll stop.

ok

I've had my phone fucked with and my computer completely crashed and I think it had something to do with me posting on here. One night my laptop had completely slow down and shut itself off and when I tried to turn it back on I had to do a system restore to fix the whole thing and while I was doing it my router kept on resetting itself and every time I've ever said itself I would go over there and unplug it after a couple times of doing that eventually when I tried to start it again and said that there was a fatal error that had to do a system 32

With a brand new computer and network in ISP that isn't something that usually happens. Even though I've seen on other sub forums I hear about people having the same problems I feel like I'm really the whole Target here

Maybe if you used punctuation you wouldn't have this shit happen to you.

Al memes aside, that's fucked.

man, i'm sorry to hear that.

I actually have to use speech to text because there's no other way that I can post here without it

Hey man, I had the same thing that happened to me, and there's a really simple solution. My own laptop had started to slow down to a total halt, and shut itself off --- it was a complete nightmare. So I went to the local PC shop, and found a couple of guys that were up to no good. I wasn't gonna have them starting trouble in my neighborhood. I got into one little fight and my mom got scared, and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

My Aunt and Uncle bought me a new laptop.

I feel you. Years ago I dated a computer savvy nutcase, and when I split with her, she got into my wifi, then laptop, then my phone.
She bricked my phone, emptied my bank account, killed my credit, bricked my laptop and did all of this while screwing my neighbor (whatevs, dude had drugs).

It's my fault because I didn't change up my security when my gut told me too. And shit did it hurt. I'm sorry you gotta be going through that shit. It's panic inducing in and of itself.

Fuck this phone, what I'm trying to say is that even if I use other devices and everything that eventually the same people who I suspect have to do with it start popping up on my Facebook Messenger after a while

kys Brandon

the one thing that keeps me coming back to this website is the slight feeling of freedom in still being "anonymous" online in 2018. It's honestly a refreshing break from the world of social media presence bullshit.
Why the fuck would you ever want to be a somebody on this site? I'd say consistently identifying yourself as BRANDON on an anonymous image board is just asking for it isnt it? like what are you doing ???

Maybe it's just me but I don't take using a tripcode on Sup Forums of all places as something to be taken incredibly seriously

I actually speak openly MUCH easier with a pseudonym. user just ends with me lurking, always.

>Facebook Messenger
You deserved it

you're not getting what I'm saying I'm saying that I have a feeling that the people that pop up on my Facebook Messenger after every post I make even if it's from a different device or IP I think have something to do with it

The hacker known as Sup Forums strikes again
sounds like you're a faggot

Doesn't bother me either way. but it gives off the impression that you have a desire you stand out slightly more than the average poster.
When we browse 4 chan we dont even see 'Anonymous' after a while, we just read comments.
So when you throw a name in there it gives off some weird vibe to the user majority

"出る釘は打たれる"
The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.”

the whole point of this thread is basically just fucking why that the problem can be solved by simply filtering me and that being it. there's literally no point of of taking any further action beyond that unless there's some really deep instilled grudge against me that's there for reasons that I really can't comprehend

if you feel like this forum is legitimately causing you problems then you need to take a break and drop trip to solve the issue like a lot of the other trips have here

Yeah I do feel that there is a grudge against me that are really haven't deserved and what I'm trying to figure out as what the motivation is behind it. and in retrospect I never had any of these problems before the whole churches in lower Mayberry thing that's when I started to realize that I was having problems with the devices that I was posting from since then. I'm just going to go out on the whim and say who knows if it's the FBI the CIA the Army the Navy Seal Team 6 I have nothing against her and nothing is going to happen to her if that's what is wanted to be found

lol this cunt is fucking parinoid

so yeah I'm going to take the advice and take a good break from here for a while

brandon you seriously need help

Man look I'm not saying it's impossible for you to get harassed it could definitely happen and people around here don't seem to like you much, but I remember you complaining about being harassed over a year ago and when you said that over a year ago it seemed like you were talking about it in past tense, so in other words this has been happening to you for awhile. Are you sure it has anything to do with Sup Forums and you didn't do something to deserve it? Do some soul searching there must be a reason you think everyone is out to get you, and if everyone really is out to get you then there's definitely a reason. there's a reason either way

your fucking paranoid senpai, ive been doxxed and nothing happens

this whole form is fucked with him bad even though I see the good side of him when he tries to stay on topic and talk about music but this dude has some serious fucking problems

even though this is really possible isn't really helping the issue it takes a lot of work and know how to fuck with someone that bad

like actually contacting your local police and the NYC police over a baseless claim on the internet wasn't a red flag do you that you're getting fucked with? Brandon you've lost your shit

Babby got doxxxxxxxx'd?

>what is the point of going as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I dunno Brandon, you tell me.

>woman
>computer savvy