Christians utterly wrecked

Christians utterly wrecked

>*sneeze*
>>bless you!
>how dare you, i'll have you know that i'm an atheist. why don't you keep your silly bronze age superstitions to yourself you vile ignorant piece of garbage. you have no right to shove your religion down my throat. it's 2016, it's time to grow up.

Based autist BTFO that christcuck with logic

Now that's autism

>higher rode

this has to be fake... right guys?

right?

he's right though

>7 others like this
How butthurt can people be? They must actually know God exists but are just in denial about it.

>Man Hands

HOLY SHIT, I am #authiestic now

damn near every atheist i've met spergs out over small shit like that.

Why do autistic fedoras think that explaining the process of something proves there isn't a God?

You can feel the autistic impotent rage

haha
that fagot will never get laid
>I hate you dad the picture

It's gonna be another
>1 post by this ID
thread
sage

How does any of that mean there isn't a God?

even as a fedora-tipper myself that made me cringe hard. 10/10 levels of aspie right there god damn.

Why would God create things like snow but forget to make the other planets in our solar system habitable for human life?

the man hands give it away? not the man face?
user....

The only reply this thread deserves.

Cringe threads belong on Sup Forums

Because they have a preconceived and limited notion of god in the form of a bearded white man in the clouds strawman.

>rode

What does Zimbabwe have to do with any of this?

>believing in a higher power in the vastness of the universe? LUDICROUS, STUPID

>belief in infinite universes? Common sense.

Fedoras, not even once.

I dont get this shitty dedorah tipping meme. It just make the person posting the pic look like the fedorah tipper. Also why would you save pictures of these losers on your computer?

the one guy i know who is one these athiest weirdos and would campaign on campus about it also was really into parkour.

Terrible, just terrible. Try harder next time.

No they don't. Epic meme though

>muh strawman

Lol, okay

You're probably a bit new to remember all the atheists from fedoras of okcupid that used to get posted. Whenever someone makes a statement that sounds like something from one of their profiles they open themselves to that kind of mockery.

>the more in depth I go into explaining a process the less likely it is that there is a higher power

...What makes you think he forgot to do that? Why does making one habitable planet mean there can't be snow? This is some awful logic

russia really needs to invest more in their shilling programmes

get out get out geT OUT NOW FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This guy could legit be the antagonist in a horror film. Imagine seeing this dude peaking through your window at night.

The depressing thing is that there's was a guy in my high school class that was exactly like this unironically

>i am being lectured on awful logic by someone that believes in god

i can't do this

I'm no fedora but the fact that dark energy exists and we can observe test evidence of it through the hubble constant more or less probes that the universe continues to expand which in turn can very likely be infinite

Translation: Familiarity breeds contempt. The further you can explain/codify something, the less you consider the simple fact of the thing's existence as something special or noteworthy.

For example: Remember your first airplane ride? Remember all the ones after that? Ever learn aeronautics? Did learning such make the fact that you are flying in a machine any less special to you?

Jesus christ this better be a fasle flag attack. He didn't refute anything the original poster said. Turds like this give atheists a bad name.

It's a shame that some people have to sacrifice their dignity to serve as an example to us all of how not to be, isn't it?

> Can literally prove Dualism false.
> Can literally prove matter as spectral.
> Can literally prove underlying one-ness through quantum entanglement.
> Still believe in a physical and empirical basis of existence.

What the fuck is this

I am genuinely spooked

holy fucking autism, batman. Who let him out of the cage?

> millions

Why are atheists so stupid?
>Thank God for snow
>Describes snow => atheism :DDD
>HAHA SO SMART *tips
Missing the fucking forest for the trees.

I don't know, but it is my new favorite thing and i saved every image.

God's plan.
If he makes another inhabitable planet, that planet has to have its own version of Canadians and Australians.
One planet's enough mate.

Why are Christians so fucking stupid they can't into the basic science of snow? You need to be shot for being this stupid

Pope Frank's new vision for the Catholic church

That's true for many things. I no longer think about how amazing it is to be able to drive cars and use computers that fit in my pocket. But for example when I studying computer networking I was actually more amazed by how the internet works.
Sometimes learning how complex something is makes you appreciate it more. If I'm amazed by the internet and admire it's designers how could I not be amazed by the natural world around me?

walking around thinking you're smart literally makes you become stupid

*slow clap*

Dis nigga blow some dank ass vape clouds when people say God is real.

Imagine a whole planet like Canada and whole planet like Australia.
Which one would be destroyed by wildfires first?

>muh science

*tips*

I don't know, I kinda like Sister Who. Xe really makes me think...

Me believing in God doesn't mean your logic wasn't terrible. Because it was

"a wise man knows how little he knows"

LOL I laugh at religious people knowing I am intellectually superior. Atheists are the master-race. I am against all religions for holding back science and technology. Atheism is the fourth industrial revolution right after diveristy. I called my grandfather a freak on his deathbed for asking God for forgiveness before his death. I know I hold the intellectual highground! I know i am superior to all santa claus believers.

More importantly, would the PM of Space Canada import firefighters from South Africa or Space South Africa?

This is how retarded atheists become. Literally reversed Jehovah's Witnesses. It pains me to share the same view even a little with those nutjobs.

Typical atheist retort

You surprised nobody.

>a leaf
I'm sorry everyone. There are good people up here.
After denying help from everyone else our PM would import 3 million niggers from space to use their bushfire fighting skills on a forest fire.

Shut up religious scum. You people are the most despicable human beings since Jesus.

I'm not religious, unlike you

go pray to a particle

I'm pretty sure this guy is just kidding or acting the role

> not recognising obvious parody

If God isn't real, the who the hell is punishing me by making my train stop just outside my station for an hour then turn back, on the one day this month that I left work before 8? Checkmate gaytheists.

I'm practicing my youtube comments, let me be

Are you calling Jesus despicable, leaf?

Shut up freak your worse than my dead grandfather. You are making me hate religious people more I will pee in my grandfathers ASHES

Now you're just trying too hard.